Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) (61009 Views)

Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) / Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm / Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by captainobvious: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
Baroba:

Na wah oo, This is a mongoose..

lol in ops voice: noooooooo this is a giant squirrel grin
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Groovenaija360:
A Nigerian man who went to his farm to harvest yam has luckily received a double portion of blessing.

Mr. Kingsley Achugbu Chigozie, took to social media to share photos of the gigantic tuber of yam he has harvested and luckily enough his trap also caught a giant squirrel, what a double portion.

He wrote:

These morning double portion! I went to uproot the yam I planted in my farm little did I know that my trap caught Squirrel.

You can see that meat needed to prepare a good soup for the yam is readily available.

See Photos below.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/man-who-went-to-harvest-yam-catches-a-giant-squirrel-in-his-farm-photos/

THAT IS BUSH RAT
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
So no one observed that it's not a squirrel? Smh. I'm not surprised because many of you confuse Bush rat as rabbit.
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by adetes: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Is this one news

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
bushmeat plus pounded yam = enjoyment.

Igbo amaka
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
How many meat dey squirrel body wey NL mod dey happy like say na snake or antelope?? D thing we dey live for my yard
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Peaceyw(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
Pounded Yam and ofe nsala(whitesoup) don ready ooh..

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by bamidelekay89: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=captainobvious post=71985861]Thats not a squirrel angry[/quotp
problem tie niyen.....koko be say confirm bush meat don land
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Mrdigitech(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
That's not a squirel. It's a dwarf African Mongoose. This is what a Nigerian tree squirel looks like.

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by ashfaq505(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
gabazin080:
Beards don't make you a responsible man..Goats have Beards too and all they do is mehh, mehh, mehh...
lol�����
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Ray07(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
omooba969:

Op is high on saraki's urine. grin
him even write "GIANT" squirrel grin
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
gabazin080:

The way am broke right now, am even thinking of asking my wife if she has a boyfriend so HE can lend me some money

let me be her friend, I can lend you 30k...
I may even forget it if you can let her visit me.
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ray07:
him even write "GIANT" squirrel grin

Lolcheesy
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
wink2015:

THAT IS BUSH RAT

Bush rat kò, Bush mouse ni. cool
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by josiegirl27: 12:18am On Oct 12, 2018
gabazin080:
There is a difference between QUIET woman and SILENT woman.
The first is a miracle the other one is a timebomb.
how is this related to the topic pls?
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 12:49am On Oct 12, 2018
Tinalex:
That crazy and restless animal....maybe this one is old cos it hardly stay in one place. Enjoy your dividend sir
it is easier for a camel to go through the eyes of a needle than for you to catch a squirrel.
that animal eh?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 12:51am On Oct 12, 2018
Simonrom:
So, how is this news worthy? And by the way, that animal you caught isn't a squirrel. Squirrels have bushy tails, big long ears relative to its ear and lower mouth relative to its head too. Also, they are small. Too small to be celebrated.
mehn you're a real bush man
you're so right.

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 12:52am On Oct 12, 2018
Modarun:
...and Mr. Squirel be like..
lol
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 12:53am On Oct 12, 2018
kerry57:
Guy, ur yam get dick from the pick. Wetin u do for the yam during cultivation?
lmao
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 4:35am On Oct 12, 2018
captainobvious:
Thats not a squirrel angry

More like a possum
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by wakaawaka(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
HOW IS THIS NEWS FOR CHRIST SAKE?. CHALY WE DEY FIND MONEY
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by WhiteSoup: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
CHRISDMANAGER:
Pounded Yam and ofe nsala(whitesoup) don ready ooh..

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? / See The Food I Bought For N500 / The Onions I Bought N50 Today - Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.