Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? (895 Views)

Have You Ever Fought With Any Of Your Partner Before the? / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2018
I just spent a good hour or so watching cat fight videos on YouTube. I've only ever witnessed women fighting publicly over a guy once but it was broken up before things got messy.

I don't mean to brag, but I (like many other guys) have quite a number of women at my disposal. Maybe it's sheer luck or maybe I'm too smart, but none of them know each other or should I say, acknowledge me as a mutual. Call me a sissy but I've never even punched another guy for a woman. (if money isn't involved, I'm saving my strength abeg)

My question is this, is it worth fighting in public for a partner that is not your spouse? Is it worth fighting at all? Would you do it? Have you done it, why?
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2018
Only worth it if it's about self defence.
Fighting over any other thing is BS. Life is too short.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by Nbote(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2018
I dey craze?? I won't even fight publicly to defend myself not to mention doing so to defend a partner
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2018
Xaos:
Only worth it if it's about self defence.
Fighting over any other thing is BS. Life is too short.
Your signature says otherwise
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by IamPlato(m): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2018

Not At All.

I Am The Type Of Man Who Is LivingFree With All Men and Women
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Not At All.

Wetin she do you? grin
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
I haven't and I will never
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by IamPlato(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Earthbound:

Wetin she do you? grin

No Mind That Olodo Girl... I Go Finish Her For This Nairaland... She No Know Say, Ynash no Get Teeth But E De cut Shiit
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by pocohantas(f): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Not At All.

The way some of you guys fall hands here, makes me confirm that wisdom is not in the genitals. Y'all go about, looking for ladies to troll and bully, like it is a paid job.

I honestly do not think anyone productively engaged/fulfilled outside NL can have such time and dedication to irrelevancies. But you might be an exception, who knows.

Continue cutting shitt. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by IamPlato(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
pocohantas:

The way some of you guys fall hands here, makes me confirm that wisdom is not in the genitals. Y'all go about, looking for ladies to troll and bully, like it is a paid job.

I honestly do not think anyone productively engaged/fulfilled outside NL can have such time and dedication to irrelevancies. But you might be an exception, who knows.

Continue cutting shitt. Mtcheeew

My Favourite P0rnstar you Have Started again. Its Been Know We Fought, behave Yourself o...

How Was Your Day?

HOPE you Are LivingFree

How Was Your Day?
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by speedyGonzales: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
why?
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hell no undecided
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
I have not.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by Preshy561(f): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lolz,honestly , i lack the physical strength to do that .
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by Headlesschicken(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
undecided Never did Never would...
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by SaintHilary(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Here to read lies
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
I have never had the cause to fight for a partner much less fight over one.

Life is all about choices, if you see me valueless enough to cheat on, I see no reason why I should hang around. I walk! smiley
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
I have never had the cause to fight for a partner much less fight over one.

Life is all about choices, if you see me valueless enough to cheat on, I see no reason why I should hang around. I walk! smiley
Why is it so common amongst female folk?
Re: Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner? by Tamarapetty(f): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
No no no no!

(1) (Reply)

My Crazy Love Story / Lady Seeks Revenge After Being Raped By Her BF And Her Bf's Best Friend / Why Are Men So Selfish During That Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.