Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,660 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Rapper Azealia Banks’ Shows Off Her New Giant Breast Implants (video/photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Azealia Banks’ Shows Off Her New Giant Breast Implants (video/photos) (1809 Views)

Amara Kanu: I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery But.. / Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks / Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Azealia Banks’ Shows Off Her New Giant Breast Implants (video/photos) by Adverts247: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2018
Azealia Banks has got new breast implants and she wants the whole world to see them.

The rapper released a n*de video of herself showing off her new assets. In the video, she had on no top or bra and just let her new boobs hang out.

Above is what the rapper’s boobs used to look like and below is her new boobs.

Watch the video here:

https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/10/azealia-banks-shows-off-her-new-giant.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Rapper Azealia Banks’ Shows Off Her New Giant Breast Implants (video/photos) by Nbote(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
I don't know if it's becos she's always naughty and uncouth but I jus luv Azealia
Re: Rapper Azealia Banks’ Shows Off Her New Giant Breast Implants (video/photos) by itspzpics(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Rapper Azealia Banks’ Shows Off Her New Giant Breast Implants (video/photos) by ArchangeLucifer: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
WHERE IS THE VIDEO??!!

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Azealia Banks’ Shows Off Her New Giant Breast Implants (video/photos) by IamPlato(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2018

In Your Life Dont You Ever Censor Breasts And Post for Me. If You Can Show Me Full Details then Go And Die.

Freely You Were Given And Freely Shall we Recieve. Its All About LivingFree

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Photo Of The Ooni Of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi With His New Bride / Okoye Just Confirmed Wizkid’s Lamborghini Urus Acquisition(photos,video) / Olamide Poses With His New Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.