Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged (973 Views)

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / If Atiku Emerged, Benue And Ondo May Face Brutal Retaliation From The Fulani / Tinubu Silence Since Atiku emerged PDP Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by ashacot: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Since the emergence of Atiku as pdp presidential candidate, pdp supporters have taken to social media especially here on nairaland to celebrate and given different reasons why atiku will defeat president buharl

While in contrast, president buhari supporters have been silent strategically. Allowing the pdp supporters to masturbate over atiku's victory. Soon the political atmosphere will settle and reality will set in. Just like in a new season in English premier league where middle table teams will be at the top of the table and when the season has matured, all the teams will settle for their normal positions.

In all, kudos to all buharists. He is not perfect, but he is better than who is his major challenger.

In all, Nigeria should come first.

God bless president buhari,

God bless Nigeria

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by limeta(f): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
Self pity

6 Likes

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by Kingosytex(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
ashacot:
Since the emergence of Atiku as pdp presidential candidate, pdp supporters have taken to social media especially here on nairaland to celebrate and given different reasons why atiku will defeat president buharl

While in contrast, president buhari supporters have been silent strategically. Allowing the pdp supporters to masturbate over atiku's victory. Soon the political atmosphere will settle and reality will set in. Just like in a new season in English premier league where middle table teams will be at the top of the table and when the season has matured, all the teams will settle for their normal positions.

In all, kudos to all buharists. He is not perfect, but he is better than who is his major challenger.

God bless Nigeria

your god will definitely bless buhari for making nigeria the country with the highest number of poor people

5 Likes

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Don't rely on "Rigging" to defeat Atiku like APC did in Osun .

We would defend our votes with our lives in 2019.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by ashacot: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
limeta:
Self pity

I want to ask you, do you really think Atiku can match president Buhari?

If you are very sure, can we place a bet?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by Kingosytex(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
ashacot:

God bless Nigeria

not all times does this ur analogy work. what if atiku's case is similar to the case of leicester city fc of 2015? leicester won d league dat year!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by baliyubla: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
A case of if something pass your power, na to seat down look.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by SarkinYarki: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
ashacot:

God bless Nigeria

Keep fooling yourself till you see your dullard sitting on the ground in Daura

4 Likes

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by akanji44(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
I'm sure you don't have a PVC

3 Likes

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
ashacot:

God bless Nigeria
You need to obey the wishes of our great Jagaban Tinubu.
#Atikulate2019

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by ashacot: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
akanji44:
I'm sure you don't have a PVC
I do and will vote for PMB. let me ask you, do you have PVC?
If you do, are u certain that Atiku can match PMB?
If you are certain, can you place a bet on it?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by limeta(f): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
ashacot:

I want to ask you, do you really think Atiku can match president Buhari?

If you are very sure, can we place a bet?

Come then
Make yr move

1 Like

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by Umueme: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
I thought it was an #Atikulated person writing i didnt know it was a Buharist.....mtcheww
#Atikulated

#MyOpinion

P.S: Op try changing ur title to 'i am impressed by the strategic silence of 'my fellow' buharists.....'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by ashacot: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
limeta:

Come then Make yr move
Aiit. let us place a bet of 100,000 naira each. how do we go about it?
Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by limeta(f): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
ashacot:

Aiit. let us place a bet of 100,000 naira each. how do we go about it?

Pls talk in pounds

1 Like

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by GBAREN: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
ashacot:

God bless Nigeria

what does he have to say

1 Like

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by ashacot: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
limeta:

Pls talk in pounds

See this one. i made my move as you requested and you are here shifting goal post.

Nevermind abeg

2 Likes

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by docadams: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
@Op, you are closer to the truth than you can image. It is only human to allow your fellow beings some momentary episodes of joy. We don't want the wailers to die, NL will no longer be interesting.
Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Cowardice silence and someone said he is impressed.

1 Like

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by Idecievedyou(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
limeta:

Pls talk in pounds
if you deal pounds...you won't have time arguing...broklin

1 Like

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by front4line: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Like I stated in a previous post It is unbelievable that a tribe filled with irredeemable hate for Hausa Fulani Kanuri Yoruba Ikwerre n virtually every other tribe in Nigeria want their chosen candidate to be elected the president of Nigeria after unsuccessfully clamoring to burn down the Zoo “Nigeria”. How Nigerians manage to remain sane in the midst of Igbo treachery, chronic irredeemable hate n sabotage is way beyond my comprehension.
Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by maraokendoro(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Confusion everywhere, they don't have anything to say Bubu has failed the entire country woefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by limeta(f): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
Idecievedyou:

Broke ass nigger
Ok I take yr naira offer
Send me yr lawyers details

1 Like

Re: I Am Impressed At The Strategic Silence Of All Buharist Since Atiku Emerged by limeta(f): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Idecievedyou:

What is if I deal pounds

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These Reasons Will Not Make You Eat Suya And Kilishi Again / Muric Condemns Killing Of 66 Fulanis In Kaduna / Major- General:Afenifere Commends PUNCH, Says Buhari Lied About Being A Democrat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.