Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. (54707 Views)

Posh Mama And Matters Arising / A Video That Both Buharist And Anti-buharist Need To See / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
remember this lady last year ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
when you're quick to play God thinking you have a special life.
Wetin this one go tell her creator ?
that she mocked a dying young female doctor because she was from the tribe that never supported the bad governance she was benefiting from.

467 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by abdeefggh: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
Death will come to all.
May her soul rest in peace!

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
she was complaining a pint of blood costing 50000 naira.
wow how fast can evil catch up with those supporting it.
was thinking the money she got from buhari abi Tinubu should be enough to foot her bills.

not mocking her because nobody hang his or her life for wardrobe.
I hope others learn from this.
don't support evil because of temporal benefits.

426 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Penguin2: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
You mean after all the RONU she did, she couldn’t RONU ordinary blood transfusion to stay alive?

I’m sure the prizes of the medications she was surviving on also went beyond her means as a consequence of her choice.

Elections have consequences.

She should have stayed alive to RONU in 2027 so Igbos don’t take over Lagos.

But RIP to her regardless.

288 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
Penguin2:
You mean after all the RONU she did, she couldn’t RONU ordinary blood transfusion to stay alive?

I’m sure the prizes of the medications she was surviving on also went beyond her means as a consequence of her choice.

Elections have consequences.

She should have stayed alive to RONU in 2027 so Igbos don’t take over Lagos.

But RIP to her regardless.
lol
most of them have no shi shi
one had the audacity to beg me for help recently telling me that his wife is about to put to bed and na CS she go use.
lol same person gloating on how they'll teach igbos lessons and politics.
I just jejely mute him because normally I don't block people unless scammers.
most of them sees election like champions league and fun whereas election where meant to better our lives.
one said that he rather see Nigeria in shambles if it'll be an igbo man that'll save it.
so much for lovers of Nigeria.

400 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by pricklewane: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
I presume that tribe you talked about also supported presidential candidate such as Obasanjo n Ebele Jonathan ?

If you can define what bad govt according to your own term I am a trillion % sure the entirety of that tribe will be rotting in the deepest path of hellfire even with your own definition of bad govt.

Prigidypogodo:
when you're quick to play God thinking you have a special life.
Wetin this one go tell her creator ?
that she mocked a dying young female doctor because she was from the tribe that never supported the bad governance she was benefiting from.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Penguin2: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
lol
most of them have no shi shi
one had the audacity to beg me for help recently telling me that his wife is about to put to bed and na CS she go use.
lol same person gloating on how they'll teach igbos lessons and politics.
I just jejely mute him because normally I don't block people unless scammers.
most of them sees election like champions league and fun whereas election where meant to better our lives.
one said that he rather see Nigeria in shambles if it'll be an igbo man that'll save it.
so much for lovers of Nigeria.
You can imagine

The funny thing is that when things start to go south, the Igbo man will never be the hardest hit.

Na still them go dey cry.

That’s the rubbish they did under Buhari; they thought they were teaching Igbos a lesson but today the north is in irredeemable shambles.

They will learn!

224 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Tallesty1(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
The Igbos are still here and she is not.

There is no reward for hate but people will never learn.

242 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Monsignor22: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
One less Ronu biTch to worry about, last last her tribalism didn't give her a discount on death.

183 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
pricklewane:
I presume that tribe you talked about also supported presidential candidate such as Obasanjo n Ebele Jonathan ?

If you can define what bad govt according to your own term I am a trillion % sure the entirety of that tribe will be rotting in the deepest path of hellfire even with your own definition of bad govt.

is Obj and Ebele Jonathan not better than buhari and potential failure Tinubu ?
where things not better ?
Buhari misruled Nigeria for 8 years yet you guys supported him and now supporting the very person that brought him into power.
now who's supporting bad government ?
Shameless hypocrites

272 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
Tallesty1:
honestly sometimes people talk as if they own this life or their next breath is guaranteed.
now look at this one dead and will be termite food to be forgotten forever.
why we go carry this life for head with so much hate like we own this life ?
why why why cry

120 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by dadavivo: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Tallesty1:

omo No be small thing o, the useless bigot left like a chicken

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2023
dadavivo:

omo No be small thing o, the useless bigot left like a chicken
imagine wishing harm to millions of people because of a man wey no even know you sef.
Same person complaining about 50k pint of blood while Seyi Tinubu blasted 400k dollars on prostitutes.
what's wrong with these guys?
whoever told these people that an igbo man is their problem did them dirty.

199 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by franchasofficia: 12:03am On Nov 21, 2023
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by OkCornel(m): 12:09am On Nov 21, 2023
In the end, tribalism gave her a quality life.

Tribalism is the way forward. As una no wan get sense las las, tribalism will provide you access to world class healthcare at a very low cost.

While the political prostitutes you are fighting over feed fat on your stupidity.

Then be praying for God to deliver you from what exactly?

I pray tell, did you choose the tribe you were born into? Think with your thick skull for once!

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by JASONjnr(m): 12:11am On Nov 21, 2023
Irrespective of who you support and voted for..... The country mess will surely affect everyone.

Now, most people supporting Obi will try to make a point out of this, but in reality, everyone is suffering from the policies of the government.

Just try and not get sick. This evening, I've spent 4k for drugs. And the next guy spent close to 40k for drugs at the pharmacy.

Whether you support Kwankwaso or Obi or Tinubu.... All of us meet at the market and we suffer together.

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Obaofpigs: 12:14am On Nov 21, 2023
@Raskimonojendor..
@ Plaindealer
@ Legendhero
@Freestuffng
@Seunmsg

Una plenty sef....even though na 1 person to 10 monikers.

This event is a confirmed reality of Life..

Tinubu or Sanwolu didn't help her...RONU cool

97 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Wahabfuture: 12:19am On Nov 21, 2023
Hope she died in a painful way because she deserve it grin grin

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Obaofpigs: 12:19am On Nov 21, 2023
Everybody understands that fact..but Tinubu and APC idiots. There has to be a surgical way of terminating them with extreme prejudice. I am not even mincing words..they should have their own country with people like Buhari and Tinubu as their leaders.

Majority shouldn't be suffering for the stupidity of few idiots.

How can HAMAS supporters have brains when they keep quiet as Fulani Herdsmen slaughter them in their region. When IGBOs or other tribes rise up to confront these marauders, same RONU idiots will come to the aid of Fulani Herdsmen by insulting people that fight the government backed aggressors?

Can you actually see what the woman wrote concerning SW Governors expelling IGBOs from the region? This is from a woman, imagine what the men will be thinking and scheming?

I just pity 1 NIGERIA IGBOs and other people that believe in NIGERIA..that country is GONE!

JASONjnr:
Irrespective of who you support and voted for..... The country mess will surely affect everyone.

Now, most people supporting Obi will try to make a point out of this, but in reality, everyone is suffering from the policies of the government.

Just try and not get sick. This evening, I've spent 4k for drugs. And the next guy spent close to 40k for drugs at the pharmacy.

Whether you support Kwankwaso or Obi or Tinubu.... All of us meet at the market and we suffer together.

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Obaofpigs: 12:27am On Nov 21, 2023
Just imagine what a woman is saying..and remember what Oluremi Tinubu said.

The HATE is real...and the way to balance it is equal and unmitigated rebuttals that sting to the bone marrow.

She shouldn't be pitied for being foolish at all. But let her R.I.P.

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by OkCornel(m): 12:31am On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:

The HATE is real...and the way to balance it is equal and unmitigated rebuttals that sting to the bone marrow.

The irony about tribalism is, no one chose the tribe they were born into.

So channeling so much energy and emotion over a reality no one made a conscious choice of is the peak of undiluted foolishness.

Tribalists disgust me to the core. No iota of pity for anyone of them.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by YoshihideSuga: 12:33am On Nov 21, 2023
She couldn't even afford 150K. Hating Igbos, mocking a dying doctor because of her ethnicity and supporting bad governance YET couldn't afford less than $170.

Thankfully, she died a painful death and she will rot in hell! Good riddance!

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by CaptainAyub: 12:40am On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:

Such a vile character like her cannot rest in any peace.
I’m sure the devil is currently forking her thru the anus without lubrication

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by aariwa(m): 12:43am On Nov 21, 2023
Tinubu starvation don begin quench his beloved Agbadorites

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by ednut1(m): 12:46am On Nov 21, 2023
The politicians they defend never go to such hospitals. Idiots like her will defend Buhari and Tinubu foreign medical trips meanwhile na one local hospital she don die like this so after paying 50k per pint.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by OkCornel(m): 12:59am On Nov 21, 2023
ednut1:
The politicians they defend never go to such hospitals. Idiots like her will defend Buhari and Tinubu foreign medical trips meanwhile na one local hospital she don die like this so after paying 50k per pint.

Something is fundamentally wrong with tribal sycophants. I’m really trying hard to make sense of it.

If she was in the inner circle benefitting from kickbacks. Perhaps I can rationalise it. But tribalism with hardship and poverty, I just can’t make any sense of it.

Perhaps we need specimens to lock in a cage and do some research or something.

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by olisaEze(m): 1:11am On Nov 21, 2023
Choices, a brief word with a world of numerous consequences! Tribalism is like a locally fabricated gun, you can only hope the pellets will come out the right end of the muzzle when you choose to pull that trigger. Her choice one shot, wrong choice her funeral! undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by UptownVibes(m): 1:18am On Nov 21, 2023
We pray against enemies of Nigerian in our various places of worship. Anybody supporting bad government is an enemy of Nigeria. So her death no really concern me.. How can someone even tell this kind of person to rest in peace,when she was part of the crew that brought hardship on Nigerians? No peace for the wicked !

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by observanc1: 1:22am On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
@Raskimonojendor..
@ Plaindealer
@ Legendhero
@Freestuffng
@Seunmsg

Una plenty sef....even though na 1 person to 10 monikers.

This event is a confirmed reality of Life..

Tinubu or Sanwolu didn't help her...RONU cool
yarimo, helinues and that suya griller nko

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Bigkoko: 1:25am On Nov 21, 2023
Let's assume she's part of the looters, it's understandable. But she's poorer than a church rat. Less than $155 she doesn't have but was championing a crook for leadership. Well, that crook actually made Naira to loss 30% of it's value within five months. If she didn't support the crook, maybe the small change she has might have been enough to buy blood.

Enemies of progress and Nigeria. After supporting Asiwaju and bubu, this one no even get less than $155 to buy blood to stay alive till 2027?

A lot of like maggots are here in nairaland, una karma go reach una.

While she's suffering, Asiwaju and his gangs dey buy yatch for high sea owambe!

All of Una wey support bad leaderships, karma is already on the loose! Wait for it!

Ndia Ara

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by ednut1(m): 1:29am On Nov 21, 2023
OkCornel:

Something is fundamentally wrong with tribal sycophants. I’m really trying hard to make sense of it.

If she was in the inner circle benefitting from kickbacks. Perhaps I can rationalise it. But tribalism with hardship and poverty, I just can’t make any sense of it.

Perhaps we need specimens to lock in a cage and do some research or something.
the end goal is one day they may be noticed and given appointment.
I challenged a lady i met at ielts center in 2019 ( for Canada paroles) who was campaigning for Buhari . She told me she is doing it with the hope that she will get a SSA post. So you were planning to japa ( she later japa after the elections), but you were campaigning for a Buhari on social media and real life. I weak

66 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.