Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor (17848 Views)

Ekweremadu’s Organ ‘Donor’ Serial Liar – Forensic Psychologist, Dr. Law Mefor / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by mcquin(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Roger3D:
Nobody dashes power to anyone, if the SE wants power then they will have to fight for it
They have fought for it, they deaerve it. When PDP was in disarray, the region stood behind the party. Many here even said PDP is IPOB's party, with some insisting the party has been reduced to a regional party of SE.

Let's endeavor to say the truth at all times.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by Roger3D(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
mcquin:

They have fought for it, they deaerve it. When PDP was in disarray, the region stood behind the party. Many here even said PDP is IPOB's party, with some insisting the party has been reduced to a regional party of SE.

Let's endeavor to say the truth at all times.
And who says I'm a PDP supporter? Ibos will have to convince the rest of the country, nobody is going to take pity on them and vote for one of their own
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by marvinsync(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Tushkito:
You have spoken well mefor, the VP slot must be zoned the southeast, it must be done to give the region a sense of belonging. Those people pushing for southwest VP are not only myopic but also WICKED.

Where was the yorubas when the igbos were been insulted and ridiculed because of pdp? oh right they were the ones that did the insulting, and now that everything is heating up u want to slip ur snakeish body into VP slot even with osinbade as VP?

who is uche Secondus and where is he from? Secondus is from the south south and an andoni man, forget that name uche, it doesn't in anyway mean he is igbo afterall ikwerre people bear igbo names but they are not.

The south south is chairman, south east VP, south west can be given any other juicy position, the region that will even determine the winner is NC we should focus more on them.

nonsense

uche secondus is igbo

and ikwerre are Igbos

please don't come here and talk ignorantly
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by proffc: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Foolish!

bettercreature:
It must come to south west.Igbo man must not be allowed to get close to power or what if the president suddenly dies
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by mightyhazell: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
marvinsync:

nonsense

uche secondus is igbo

and ikwerre are Igbos

please don't come here and talk ignorantly
just like Saraki the Senate president is Yoruba... u guys want the VP and SP again in the d pdp like u had it in apc...if that is not greed then nothing else is
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by marvinsync(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ojukwudfugitive:

Ipods and fugitive Ojukwus should not be seen near the seat of power. We have read about Ironsi's nepotism in the 60s. The slaves should not be given the privilege of ruling us. PDP should give SW the VP or they should forget winning so that they can continue the maltreatment being suffered under bubu through python dances. The next episode of dances will be that of cobra so that the inhabitants of the cursed land of SE can be made desolate more inhabitable. Thereafter, you will come begging us with your tails in between your "yam-shaped" legs.

dammnnn , this level of hate shocked me to my bones

whooaaaa ..... I'm Igbo but I'm not upset ,I'm just wowed

it is well with u bruh
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by marvinsync(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nine11:

You are wrong, and the honest answer is, if the southwest are as wicked as you claimed you people won't enjoy freedom, development and growth in the southwest lands, if you're too young to realise this, ask the elders about the treatments, wars, massacre, death the southeast receives in the north, you people are even allowed into the political affairs of the southwest an act of kindness, hospitality, and humane that not any region in the country can or has ever showcased. After the civil war, your people lost most of their properties and investment in the southsouth but you were embraced and given back your fortune in the southwest, during the civil war the southeast people were living freely and peacefully in the southwest and the reverse is the case in the entire north, you wrong and negative attitude created the enmity between you and the southwest, and your young ones are growing only to follow suit, leaving the path of wisdom and knowledge of who your real enemy are. Just pray there is no war again, you won't enjoy the kindness in the southwest like before..

BE GRATEFUL...

Like if you reason with me

bullsh!t just nonsense

we were forced to stay and we stayed , and stop calling south west and just say the truth and call Lagos cause that's only were we thrived , and let me remind u Lagos at that time was the capital and was treated like no man's land which still has some effects today and even the north despite the killings and marginalising we still thrive there in huge numbers.
u know why?
cause we are survivors and we can survive and thrive anywhere despite the conditions
and we do so with our own powers no one has given us anything , Yorubas keep acting like we owe them the air we breathe because of Lagos but forget why we are there in the first place
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by marvinsync(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
mightyhazell:
just like Saraki the Senate president is Yoruba... u guys want the VP and SP again in the d pdp like u had it in apc...if that is not greed then nothing else is

see I don't care about saraki

and who said anything about senate President , the Igbos have been supporters and pillars of PDP , infact due to the huge south eastern delegates support was why atiku won the primaries
so why the hell does the SW want to reap where they don't sow?

the SE vp position was supposed to be a no brainer and obvious but from no where we are hearing this nonsense

listen we ain't voting for PDP if we don't get that vp slot , after all that apc has done to us with python dance

and the fact that a lot of Igbos feel marginalized and are thinking of Biafra , we need something to make us believe in Nigeria ,if even PDP denies us this they are on their own we will all suffer together
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by mightyhazell: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
marvinsync:

see I don't care about saraki

and who said anything about senate President , the Igbos have been supporters and pillars of PDP , infact due to the huge south eastern delegates support was why atiku won the primaries
so why the hell does the SW want to reap where they don't sow?

the SE vp position was supposed to be a no brainer and obvious but from no where we are hearing this nonsense

listen we ain't voting for PDP if we don't get that vp slot , after all that apc has done to us with python dance

and the fact that a lot of Igbos feel marginalized and are thinking of Biafra , we need something to make us believe in Nigeria ,if even PDP denies us this they are on their own we will all suffer together
oh, I see now where u are going. I thought u were one of those that group rivers as igbos whenever it pleases them but turn around to say igbos are Limited to southeast alone. Kudos bro

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by Kaden112(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
baysol:

This is because the igbos are politically and nationally worthless in the Nigeria scheme accept and be happy.
. That's why Nigeria has remained worthless.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by Agp19(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Am a southwest but I think the vp shld go to the southeast let them have a sense of belonging this time around after a democracy of almost 20yrs atleast we shld let them have this one in short they deserve this one if for nothing for there loyalty to the party and a sense of belonging.

And a practice of true federalism!!!
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by paramakina202: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
When Ndi Igbo were taking bullets for PDP for the past 16 years where was the Yorubas?
Only an Igbo efulefu will desire for 2 Yoruba VPs and 2 Fulani presidential candidates.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by paramakina202: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Roger3D:
And who says I'm a PDP supporter? Ibos will have to convince the rest of the country, nobody is going to take pity on them and vote for one of their own

Yoruba stake holders are all in APC,as things stand today Yorubas are outsiders in PDP and nobody gonna reward them for their treachery.
Atiku knows whats up.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by mcquin(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Roger3D:
Whoever said you ever supported PDP. You missed the point, but at the risk of repetition know this; Igbos already convinced the rest of the country when they stood behind PDP this past 3 years.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by Mykelpato(m): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2018
Osita Chidoka is the best for that very position of Vice president... He has a good image Nationwide
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by Lifeoffjay16: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Whoever spreads hatred will receive hatred in all aspects of his life,And he won't be alone as he will be joined by his family. It's the simple law of retribuitive justice. Nature never fails. I always wonder why GOD allowed the Biafran war to happen! Now I know better. Tell that man that fetched infested firewood home not to cry when termites comes knocking on the door. You can't plant grapes and harvest apples.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by Ndonu101: 12:18am On Oct 12, 2018
the South East should de-escalate this VP candidate debate. Let the SW carry on with the noise

the choice is Atiku's to make and no one else

let Atiku choose his VP please!
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
bettercreature:
It must come to south west.Igbo man must not be allowed to get close to power or what if the president suddenly dies

See what you're doing to yourself... Its just sad
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

I'm sure as you are typing from our poverty-ridden village of Oshogbo where rusty zincs dot the skylines and proper toilet facility have become a luxury.

Oshogbo, and Ibadan are the only places where full grown men without any form of physical disability harrass passengers for alms. grin

We yorubas have no right to call any southerner poor, yorubaland is the most poverty-stricken and the most almajirized in the south where people still survive on measly N30 beans and 50 naira quater agege bread.
A child miseducated is a child lost. regardless of the fact that your my fellow yoruba brother, even if you were a PhD holder or a Professor, It is obvious enough that your are ill exposed or ill informed because as it stands, we have some obscured academic elements in this country which by virtue of content dissipation you have earn yourself a medal of ignorance. Its a big shame that you reason is too shallow as a yoruba man. I am a traveller & haven traversed the the entire nook & cranny of Nigeria, I will continue to tell it to the world & maintain my stance that the south south region of Nigeria are the most politically marginalised part of Nigeria. Not the igbos, not the hausas and far from it that the yorubas are ever marginalised in any way. If theres any yoruba man roaming the street & begging for alms, the question is on what basis & to what end? If we must put it straight, such person is just been mentally lazy.

I guess you have never been to Osun before neither do you understand the vibe of Osun state at all. Osun state is categorically the most peaceful state to live in Nigeria with the lowest crime tendency regardless of its economic viability or deficit. Aside that, osun boast of a steady power supply, lowest cost of living in Nigeria as regards housing and feeding. If we were to come back to your citation, would you rather prefer to eat your #30 naira beans and #50 naira rice in the comfort of your house with steady light on, no fear of mosquitoes, no fear of gun shots in the air nor stray bullet, no cases of robbery or desperation in the atmosphere, no fear of your child of relatives been kidnapped unlike the explorative activities that persist in the south south with degraded or deplorable environmental status with bunkering, hazardous pipeline vandalization, armed robbery, hostage taking and kidnapping been the order of the day. My fellow yoruba brother, you really need to be re educated.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

I'm sure as you are typing from our poverty-ridden village of Oshogbo where rusty zincs dot the skylines and proper toilet facility have become a luxury.

Oshogbo, and Ibadan are the only places where full grown men without any form of physical disability harrass passengers for alms. grin

We yorubas have no right to call any southerner poor, yorubaland is the most poverty-stricken and the most almajirized in the south where people still survive on measly N30 beans and 50 naira quater agege bread.
A child miseducated is a child lost. regardless of the fact that your my fellow yoruba brother, even if you were a PhD holder or a Professor, It is obvious enough that your are ill exposed or ill informed because as it stands, we have some obscured academic elements in this country which by virtue of content dissipation you have earn yourself a medal of ignorance. Its a big shame that you reason is too shallow as a yoruba man. I am a traveller & haven traversed the the entire nook & cranny of Nigeria, I will continue to tell it to the world & maintain my stance that the south south region of Nigeria are the most politically marginalised part of Nigeria. Not the igbos, not the hausas and far from it that the yorubas are ever marginalised in any way. If theres any yoruba man roaming the street & begging for alms, the question is on what basis & to what end? If we must put it straight, such person is just been mentally lazy.

I guess you have never been to Osun before neither do you understand the vibe of Osun state at all. Osun state is categorically the most peaceful state to live in Nigeria with the lowest crime tendency regardless of its economic viability or deficit. Aside that, osun boast of a steady power supply, lowest cost of living in Nigeria as regards housing and feeding. If we were to come back to your citation, would you rather prefer to eat your #30 naira beans and #50 naira rice in the comfort of your house with steady light on, no fear of mosquitoes, no fear of gun shots in the air nor stray bullet, no cases of robbery or desperation in the atmosphere, no fear of your child of relatives been kidnapped unlike the explorative activities that persist in the south south with degraded or deplorable environmental status with bunkering, hazardous pipeline vandalization, armed robbery, hostage taking and kidnapping been the order of the day. My fellow yoruba brother, you really need to be re educated. What we really need in Nigeria is not a question of a regionally centered national leader but what we need is a true federalist who have the interest of the entire Nigerian tribe and region at heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, Kawu Awarded 10 TV/Radio Licenses To Self, Cronies - Daily Nigerian / Senate To Bar FIRS, Customs, NBC, 57 Others From Getting Federal Allocations / Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.