Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo (23791 Views)

Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting / Osun PDP Leaders After A Closed-Door Meeting Held In Oyinlola's Country Home / Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by crownprince102: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
:::
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Newbiee: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Whether Atiku or Buhari, is a win-win situation for the north. Is either you vote for Buhari for his last 4 years term or vote Atiku for another 8 years term for the North. Whichever way, the north is the winner. And who knows what would happen to the zoning arrangement after Atiku's 8 years.

Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by koboko69: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obj will be humbled and retired in 2019...
Atiku will be humbled and retired also in 2019...

Mark my words!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by dann190: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Cool beans grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by popsyleo1: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
K
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by modaink333: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
b
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by BubuZombi: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atikulate loading...

Just wondering if Atiku Can Unseat Buhari
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by rhemiza(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Want to atikulize obj

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by babyhrt(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Let us come together and salvage our country
BacktoDaura is a goal

1 Like

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by despi64(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Obasanjo is a senile useless man
Your papa wey get sense n never old, wetin him don achieve?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Destol090: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Its one step ahead...PDP all way...Artikulate

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
jm
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
koboko69:
Obj will be humbled and retired in 2019... Atiku will be humbled and retired also in 2019...

Mark my words!
Retired into Aso rock to restructure Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by tammie24: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yes o

They must agree noni

1 Like

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by spencekat(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atikulation

1 Like

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by AnanseK(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obasanjo on Atiku
[color=#990000][/color]
"I settled for Atiku Abubakar. Some of the reasons were he worked hard for the project, he never indicated interest in the job to me, he had worked closely with Shehu Yar'Adua and Shehu never passed any adverse comment on him,he had been elected as a Governor which already put him on the pedestal to move up politically, but he had been short- changed in the election that would have put M.K.O.Abiola in power, and he seemed to have some national outreach.
What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest.
May be some of these traits and poor attributes are not easy to see until you work with the person concerned. And those who should tell would keep quite so that they would not be accused of running others down .
For instance until later, when a distinguished chief from Bauchi pointed out to me the value of pedigree, queried Atiku's pedigree and blamed me for making a wrong choice, I did not pay attention to Atiku's parental background.
Furthermore until all efforts to help Atiku change had failed- and having stumbled upon a report of inquiry carried out on him- I asked one of my predecessors why he did not inform me of how bad the report was and he said that he though I knew.
He said, " This was a man I wanted to dismiss and jail but for the intervention of Shagaya and Shehu Yar'Adua. ". I took him at face value. However if his appointment was an error, I fully accepted responsibility for the genuine mistake.
And knowing all that I discovered about him, what would have been an unpardonable mistake and sin against God would have been to foist him on Nigeria."

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

3 Likes

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Sheunma: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
despi64:

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oh Lord turn the cousel of Ahitophel (Obasanjo) into foolishness.We are where we are because of the wanton looting of the duo.Did you knpw how much OBJ spent on his failed third term bid?.Thank God for Ken Nnamani and co that frustrate his evil agenda[b].WE SHALL NEVER FORGET THE EVIL THESE ONES CAUSED US.NEVER.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Abacha stole from the treasury but Atiku will rob the treasury at gunpoint and then rape it afterwards. Atiku will sodomize Nigeria's treasury.

OBJ is almost broke and pained that his application for an oil block was denied by this government
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by EnglishUsa: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku all the way

1 Like

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by daddyshubby(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Stimulated......
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Temptee101(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari must be sent parking, we have no apologies whatsoever. Nigerians are now wiser and more politically aware. This is a course that must be accomplished

1 Like

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by PeterRenmoney(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hi everyone
Are you a salary earner, or self employed, we disburse in less than 24hrs after it been processed....
I WORK with RENMONEY.
RenMoney provides fast access to N12,000 - N4 Million loan; no collateral, guarantors or long processes.
All you need is :
Requirements for salary earners.
1. .One passport photo
2. Recent utility bill
3 .Work I.d
4. Any of govt I.d card
5. Six month salary bank statement
You can reach me on 07035118465

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Superted01(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
wow.........cool news but waiting for the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by shegzmartinsduke(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
obj will neva endorse atiku,cos he knows who be Atiku,a back stabber
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by yankison(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
seuncyber:
Same old people want to rule us by force

26 governors took senate form and they will surely win

And we think miracle will occur in this nation

I just pity the youth of country

This people don't have any plan for you and i

Iswear my brother ,I hate people talking about all this oldies

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by jesmond3945: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku should leave obasanjo he has no political clout at the moment. He should strike a deal with Tinubu, he is more of an asset.
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by aguiyi2: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Believe it or not,half of the top guns in APC owe Atiku one favour or the other. Some are in business with him and some owe him money. With time, APC will realize that most of its top member are ATIKULATED already.
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by jakesbaba: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Why can't they open the door. What are they saying that they've not said before.
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by BigBrother9ja: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
despi64:

lol
This osu d0lt must be mistaken for his father o cheesy cheesy
Young man, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Doyin2(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
AnanseK:

Obasanjo on Atiku
[color=#990000][/color]
"I settled for Atiku Abubakar. Some of the reasons were he worked hard for the project, he never indicated interest in the job to me, he had worked closely with Shehu Yar'Adua and Shehu never passed any adverse comment on him,he had been elected as a Governor which already put him on the pedestal to move up politically, but he had been short- changed in the election that would have put M.K.O.Abiola in power, and he seemed to have some national outreach.
What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest.
May be some of these traits and poor attributes are not easy to see until you work with the person concerned. And those who should tell would keep quite so that they would not be accused of running others down .
For instance until later, when a distinguished chief from Bauchi pointed out to me the value of pedigree, queried Atiku's pedigree and blamed me for making a wrong choice, I did not pay attention to Atiku's parental background.
Furthermore until all efforts to help Atiku change had failed- and having stumbled upon a report of inquiry carried out on him- I asked one of my predecessors why he did not inform me of how bad the report was and he said that he though I knew.
He said, " This was a man I wanted to dismiss and jail but for the intervention of Shagaya and Shehu Yar'Adua. ". I took him at face value. However if his appointment was an error, I fully accepted responsibility for the genuine mistake.
And knowing all that I discovered about him, what would have been an unpardonable mistake and sin against God would have been to foist him on Nigeria."

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

so Obj's stance against Atiku is not personal after all!

The same Atiku that some fools want to vote for?

His hypnotic juju really working,but definitely not on the children of GOD!

I weep for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Yopcity: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nawao, I wonder what makes some people believe that Buhari will loose in 2019 elections, is it th UN that will conduct the elections? If Buhari & co perpetuated such kind of open fraud & violence in Ekiti & Osun for their candidates then u can imagine what he will do for himself!
Even his own wife could not bear the shit given to his fellow party members in the apc primaries so imagine what he will do to the opposition.
Nigerians will witness the most rugged & crooked elections in our history in 2019, even foreign observers will not believe what their eyes will see ! Of course Buhari will win with a landslide and after all NOTHING will happen. Nigerians can be amazingly stupid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC On Self-destruction...as Fresh Power Blocs Emerges / 2019: Why NASS Should Not Reconvene In September – Shehu Sani, Abaribe, Others / Arase Reduces Number Of Policemen Attached To Governors From 150 To 62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.