Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo (23817 Views)

Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting / Osun PDP Leaders After A Closed-Door Meeting Held In Oyinlola's Country Home / Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by gurnam: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Let me see how OBJ will reconcile with his God if he endorses this man
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by genternity(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Alphagan:
Nigeria should not be stuck in the past. Relying on this old cargo to navigate our political ship at this material time has taught me something, Nigerians don't know their history. Obj brought Shagari to power, Shagari was a political disaster, a deeply corrupt man whose perceived romance with corruption led to the coup that destabilized our nascent democracy. Obj brought a sick Yaradua and his administration almost led Nigeria to a civil war when his kinsmen preferred an incapacitated Yaradua to his vice. Then came GEJ, it is no news that Jonathan was a monumental failure, a weak and clueless president. As if the insult wasn't enough, Obj engineered the ascendancy of Buhari to power. Buhari, a lifeless tyrant, ethnic and religious bigot, an incompetent oaf. If Obj didn't get it right with Shagari, Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari, tell me, why should we be depending on him for support and political direction?
Because you are blind to see that Buhari is lifeless and clueless and has ''NOTHING'' to offer
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Smile4daddy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
If they like they should be in close door or open door.

One thing is sure, any meeting dat will be held in close or open door in order to bring in a corrupt leader to scatter the Nation dat PMB is struggling to fix up, the purpose of that meeting will be disappointed.
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Triangles1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=seuncyber post=71987883]Same old people want to rule us by force

26 governors took senate form and they will surely win

And we think miracle will occur in this nation

I just pity the youth of country

This people don't have any plan for you and i. You've said it all, only thug and hypocrite will take them serious
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by oluwasegun007(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
OYA GAMES OF THRONE..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by alexvatt(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
U don't know anything.
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Alphagan(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
genternity:

Because you are blind to see that Buhari is lifeless and clueless and has ''NOTHING'' to offer

You need a crash course on comprehension if this is all you could make out of the post
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by gcof(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
And if he eventually wins, thiefing continues and the cycle is maintained..if Nigeria is to go forward, Nigeria needs fresh ideas, fresh people who would not need endorsements from these old rogues. Until then, na merry go round una Dey
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Dinho20(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Seetto:
Fear of buhari..

1 Share

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by okwabayi(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why reporters announce these meetings. They hold almost every other month and it's obviously aimed at creating strategies to cheat the masses. So why tell me about something which happened in secret again?
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Seetto:
Fear of buhari..

My friend, fear of Buhari can make cat and mouse be friends, even pepper and eye Don be come padi over nights. But quote me Na wrestling go end the relationship as usual.

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by classikbill(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Alphagan:
Nigeria should not be stuck in the past. Relying on this old cargo to navigate our political ship at this material time has taught me something, Nigerians don't know their history. Obj brought Shagari to power, Shagari was a political disaster, a deeply corrupt man whose perceived romance with corruption led to the coup that destabilized our nascent democracy. Obj brought a sick Yaradua and his administration almost led Nigeria to a civil war when his kinsmen preferred an incapacitated Yaradua to his vice. Then came GEJ, it is no news that Jonathan was a monumental failure, a weak and clueless president. As if the insult wasn't enough, Obj engineered the ascendancy of Buhari to power. Buhari, a lifeless tyrant, ethnic and religious bigot, an incompetent oaf. If Obj didn't get it right with Shagari, Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari, tell me, why should we be depending on him for support and political direction?
God bless you, this is nothing but plain truth.
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by NextBuhari: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Newbiee:
Whether Atiku or Buhari, is a win-win situation for the north. Is either you vote for Buhari for his last 4 years term or vote Atiku for another 8 years term for the North. Whichever way, the north is the winner. And who knows what would happen to the zoning arrangement after Atiku's 8 years.

Vote wisely.
He will be succeeded by another thiefing president carefully handpicked to cover his monumental sleaze.
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by einsteine(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Balet:
O Lord, if You know PMB is not going to be a better option for our country in the yr 2019 general election, let one of the young chaps that are just coming out for the 1st time emerge as Nigerian president.
#NotocontinuouslootingofourresourcesbyPDP

God (and the jury is still out on whether or not said Sky Daddy exists) does not decide who becomes Nigeria's president. Better find a candidate and campaign for him/her instead of praying unnecessary and unanswerable prayers.

1 Like

Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by gudugudumeje: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
And it goes to say that he is telling him; Obasanjo to Atiku, "you have to downplay Restructuing... When you win, we retired generals cannot accdpt u undetake such for Nigeria(ns) must be on our finger tips. We r d landlords of. Nigeria. Beware! I warn you...And Atiku replied, " Yes,sir, thank you... Wait ad See how my God wl suprise them all ad scatter them all
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by NextBuhari: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
maoolakanm:
Oh Lord turn the cousel of Ahitophel (Obasanjo) into foolishness.We are where we are because of the wanton looting of the duo.Did you knpw how much OBJ spent on his failed third term bid?.Thank God for Ken Nnamani and co that frustrate his evil agenda[b].WE SHALL NEVER FORGET THE EVIL THESE ONES CAUSED US.NEVER.[/b]
OBJ failed to secure a third term but Atiku will unchallenged because he can bribe the whole of Africa. We know the calibre of people who make it to the National Assembly. A bunch that can easily be compromised with hard currencies. Nigeria will be doomed if we settle for Atiku as president.
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by bluecircle470: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Alphagan:

Is it OBJ who brought out Atiku or what point are u trying to bring out.
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by NextBuhari: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
1stCitizen:
Abacha stole from the treasury but Atiku will rob the treasury at gunpoint and then rape it afterwards. Atiku will sodomize Nigeria's treasury.

OBJ is almost broke and pained that his application for an oil block was denied by this government

You're a very smart dude. God bless this your reasoning.
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by KingRagnar: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku is wise, I give that to him, but OBJ is not easily swayed or moved, he is much wiser to know that Atiku just needs his endorsement to boost his chances. I smell the usual, desperation.
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by NextBuhari: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Temptee101:
Buhari must be sent parking, we have no apologies whatsoever. Nigerians are now wiser and more politically aware. This is a course that must be accomplished
And the expression on that newfound wisdom and awareness is to replace Buhari with Atiku?
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by NextBuhari: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Temptee101:
Buhari must be sent parking, we have no apologies whatsoever. Nigerians are now wiser and more politically aware. This is a course that must be accomplished
And the expression of that newfound wisdom and awareness is to replace Buhari with Atiku?
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Walahi, my confidence on Buhari retaining his seat is decreasing everyday and night with Obasanjo supporting ATIKU,

ahhhhhhh

but am still very hopeful
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Kenturkey048(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Balet:
O Lord, if You know PMB is not going to be a better option for our country in the yr 2019 general election, let one of the young chaps that are just coming out for the 1st time emerge as Nigerian president.
#NotocontinuouslootingofourresourcesbyPDP
you think this new ones wont go the ways of goodluck jonathan..
i think its ryt time we understand nigerian system..the presidency is only a figure head.u have men beneath him running the government..if he there goes against them,they fraustrate him..am not gona preach.,but one thing am gonna say is that jonatan had good plans for nigeria,because he tried all financial formulae that worked for other developing countries,but they were people always there to fraustrate his effort.lets just be frank and truthful to ourselves,change will only come in nigeria wen me and you rise to our feets with guns.apart 4rm dat forget any other miracle..abi you think say this new ones no wish to be asthe obasanjos and the atikus.??
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Season of reconciliation.Life always comes at a full circle...the expediency of this! One thing I know is that Obasanjo is one of the few Nationalists we have on the political scenes right now; this decision to pitch his tent with Atiku and bury the hatchet is indeed the desperateness and urgency needed to save this great nation of ours while it still is feasible. Atiku has this shot to write his name in gold on Nigerian history as the father of modern Nigeria as he must concentrate on the deliverables of good governance, heal and bridge the already divided nation,launder what remains of the nation's battered image, woo foreign investment, build infrastructures and capacity with sound policies/ machineries to drive the economy, restructure and rebuild the Nigerian Armed Forces etc, there is so much to be done! First things first, Nigeria has to win 2019.
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by odunuga74: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Fela song........the same old politician we rule naija before obasanjo planing very well.........Are we not tired of this old baba politician?
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Carlyscales: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
seuncyber:
Same old people want to rule us by force

26 governors took senate form and they will surely win

And we think miracle will occur in this nation

I just pity the youth of country

This people don't have any plan for you and i

So what's the way forward?
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Temptee101(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
NextBuhari:
And the expression on that newfound wisdom and awareness is to replace Buhari with Atiku?
Atiku is everything buhari is not, Atiku is better politically, economically, administratively, technologically, and more accommodating. I choose Atiku over a million buharis, can buhari operate an android phone without assistance?

Atiku might not be the best among all the candidates but he remains the only one who can defeat buhari because of his party's grassroot structure
Re: Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Carlyscales: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Alphagan:
So what is the way forward?

It's obvious we can't continue with Baba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction / APC Guber Candidates In Oyo, Rivers, Others Unhappy / Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.