Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls (20882 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by MightySparrow: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Free 'n' fear election. APC rigging machine on the move. I pity those optimists who would waste their money on 2019 election.
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by AdamuAudu: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yopcity:
Nawao, I wonder what makes some people believe that Buhari will loose in 2019 elections, is it th UN that will conduct the elections? If Buhari & co perpetuated such kind of open fraud & violence in Ekiti & Osun for their candidates then u can imagine what he will do for himself!
Even his own wife could not bear the shit given to his fellow party members in the apc primaries so imagine what he will do to the opposition.
Nigerians will witness the most rugged & crooked elections in our history in 2019, even foreign observers will not believe what their eyes will see ! Of course Buhari will win with a landslide and after all NOTHING will happen. Nigerians can be amazingly stupid!
You have points but power belong to God. We and I specially is fed up with apc.take aways or remove everything, no normal being will continue to bear a leader who will not obay court oders. That aspect alone will not allow God A.mighty to zllow such leader to continue to rule. Abacha tried it, as at today the result of that leader is now history. Our God will always open ways when a co-human wants to make it impossible for other to live.
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by buhariguy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
rengsho:

Get the Bleep out of here. Plateau has never been an APC state and will Never be.
(JOS - Jesus Our Savior)
jesus our Savior is for apc, how can Jesus support criminals,terrorist and corrupt Pdp.

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by hateme777: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Newbiee:
Obasanjo on Atiku
[color=#990000][/color]
"I settled for Atiku Abubakar. Some of the reasons were he worked hard for the project, he never indicated interest in the job to me, he had worked closely with Shehu Yar'Adua and Shehu never passed any adverse comment on him,he had been elected as a Governor which already put him on the pedestal to move up politically, but he had been short- changed in the election that would have put M.K.O.Abiola in power, and he seemed to have some national outreach.
What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest.
May be some of these traits and poor attributes are not easy to see until you work with the person concerned. And those who should tell would keep quite so that they would not be accused of running others down .
For instance until later, when a distinguished chief from Bauchi pointed out to me the value of pedigree, queried Atiku's pedigree and blamed me for making a wrong choice, I did not pay attention to Atiku's parental background.
Furthermore until all efforts to help Atiku change had failed- and having stumbled upon a report of inquiry carried out on him- I asked one of my predecessors why he did not inform me of how bad the report was and he said that he though I knew.
He said, " This was a man I wanted to dismiss and jail but for the intervention of Shagaya and Shehu Yar'Adua. ". I took him at face value. However if his appointment was an error, I fully accepted responsibility for the genuine mistake.
And knowing all that I discovered about him, what would have been an unpardonable mistake and sin against God would have been to foist him on Nigeria."

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

The hypocrisy of Obj is an open secret. Atiku will be 73 years old 2019 during the election. However Buhari was 72 years during his election. But PMB was called oldman , that he cannot govern Nigeria with that age. Where are the wailers ?; just because of money our wailers have kept quite.

2 Likes

Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by Boxer007(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
myproperty:

except you are agitating for it.

Brother it's for us. We gaYs must unite
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
gurnam:

No dey quote me. You are one of those I don’t like here.

DO I GIVE A F**K WHETHER YOU LIKE ME OR NOT

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by gurnam: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

[s]DO I GIVE A F**K WHETHER YOU LIKE ME OR NOT[/s]

2 Likes

Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by rengsho: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
jesus our Savior is for apc, how can Jesus support criminals,terrorist and corrupt Pdp.

See pot calling kettle black. Is it not Blood sucking APC and your Terrorist Fulani Jihadist. That are our problem on the plateau. I just pray and hope you are not an indegine of Pl, coz if you are, then I assure you that very soon evil that you support will start going after you and your family.
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by myproperty(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Boxer007:

Brother it's for us. We gaYs must unite

Did you say we? please I am straight not gay. so count me out

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by Boxer007(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
myproperty:

Did you say we? please I am straight not gay. so count me out

.Being gay is nice my brother. I can make you gay. Do u like to be more handsome and Wear make up? Brother u will lookeep beautiful
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by buhariguy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
AdamuAudu:
You have points but power belong to God. We and I specially is fed up with apc.take aways or remove everything, no normal being will continue to bear a leader who will not obay court oders. That aspect alone will not allow God A.mighty to zllow such leader to continue to rule. Abacha tried it, as at today the result of that leader is now history. Our God will always open ways when a co-human wants to make it impossible for other to live.
that is why I love God with my whole heart.
If what buhari is doing is wrong God will take him away, but i can't imagine God want those who rob us of our Commonwealth to come back.
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by tesppidd: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yopcity:
Nawao, I wonder what makes some people believe that Buhari will loose in 2019 elections, is it th UN that will conduct the elections? If Buhari & co perpetuated such kind of open fraud & violence in Ekiti & Osun for their candidates then u can imagine what he will do for himself!
Even his own wife could not bear the shit given to his fellow party members in the apc primaries so imagine what he will do to the opposition.
Nigerians will witness the most rugged & crooked elections in our history in 2019, even foreign observers will not believe what their eyes will see ! Of course Buhari will win with a landslide and after all NOTHING will happen. Nigerians can be amazingly stupid!
Guy

Why are you such a kill joy?

It is only on the internet that the wailers win and derive some joy.

Why spoil their fun?
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by jaymichael(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
pachukwudi44 the serial loser.
this is the state where u ipob said buhari will not get votes. he go do una like filmgrin
Does it not surprise you that since the start of the primaries across all parties, the purported herdsmen killings have disappeared. The people involved are probably busy with other things and who are busier at this period than the politicians? My own take is that the politicians cause the ethnic killings and destruction, make the government look bad, so that they will use it to campaign against the government of the day then hoping the victimized communities will vote against the government.
Watch how the violence escalates few weeks to the election to score morbid political points against the current government.

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
thatigboman:
Local govt elections are a sham.
a sham indeed and these elections should be the one with high interest since d local govt is closer to the people
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by GSA01: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
This is the problem with PDP, they go around campaigning online, share all manner of hates and falsehood, forgetting to do their basic work as opposition(Constructive criticism). and they expect to win election!!!!
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by thesolutions(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
GSA01:
This is the problem with PDP, they go around campaigning online, share all manner of hates and falsehood, forgetting to do their basic work as opposition(Constructive criticism). and they expect to win election!!!!
What you don't know, it is better you don't talk about it.

2 Likes

Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by plateau1stson(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
trouble is already brewing today over the election held Yesterday result as mangu youth block the linking to the state capital and also in pankshin people were chanting PDP victory

1 Share

Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by AdamuAudu: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
that is why I love God with my whole heart.
If what buhari is doing is wrong God will take him away, but i can't imagine God want those who rob us of our Commonwealth to come back.
That is the prayerof every normal being but I hope you are not taking away apc from the corrupt governments. To me, both are corrupt. Am only talking of the most devilsh, wicked, anti-human, extremely devisive and tribal, highly fanatical Buhari'S government. You remember the Seyefa's DSS appointment by Osubanjo based the normal and usual of seniority, for less than three months when Buhari returned and without allowing for few minutes to go by, removed him put his own brother. No matter how corrupt pdp was, Buhari's government is a killer desease. If Buhari is allowed to go for another four years, I can swear with my entire family ie myself, my wife, my five childred that, this country will be no more
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by buhariguy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
AdamuAudu:
That is the prayerof every normal being but I hope you are not taking away apc from the corrupt governments. To me, both are corrupt. Am only talking of the most devilsh, wicked, anti-human, extremely devisive and tribal, highly fanatical Buhari'S government. You remember the Seyefa's DSS appointment by Osubanjo based the normal and usual of seniority, for less than three months when Buhari returned and without allowing for few minutes to go by, removed him put his own brother. No matter how corrupt pdp was, Buhari's government is a killer desease. If Buhari is allowed to go for another four years, I can swear with my entire family ie myself, my wife, my five childred that, this country will be no more
but ineffectual buffoon also appointed dss dg from his village, thief obj also appointed Yoruba as dss dg,
By the way, how does the appointment affect God, or the price of garri, that is why i said if God does not love buhari, he would have remove him from that sit by now, and is not by your vote but by the hand God.
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by rengsho: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lalong is in for a Long thing. . . . Plasiec office in Mikang LGA has been burnt down. That is because while the presiding officers are still waiting for the E O and the Returning Officer to collate and announce the results, a different result is being announced in Jos.

Without mincing words, PDP cleared Mikang LG with convincing margin.

In Pankshin, the youths have taken over the LG secretariat and handed the keys over to the adjudged PDP winner of the Chairman's position and ask him to resume work on Monday with his councillors.

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by 2kris(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
All of these are ending next year when Atiku will come on board.

"Oshiomhole should rather use the energy he is dissipating to run APC upside down to get his albino wife pregnant."

--- Abdulaziz Yari Abubakar, Zamfara State Governor.
please did yari really said what you just quoted
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by 2kris(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
rengsho:
Lalong is in for a Long thing. . . . Plasiec office in Mikang LGA has been burnt down. That is because while the presiding officers are still waiting for the E O and the Returning Officer to collate and announce the results, a different result is being announced in Jos.

Without mincing words, PDP cleared Mikang LG with convincing margin.

In Pankshin, the youths have taken over the LG secretariat and handed the keys over to the adjudged PDP winner of the Chairman's position and ask him to resume work on Monday with his councillors.
bros are you in plateau state.
Here also violent erupted as the house of the caretaker chairperson Sarah Bali was burnt
We could have collected the keys the local government and hand it to timbau and amos imut
As the rightful winner
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by ocelot2006(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Wonderful!!
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by edupedia: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
baliyubla:
At least Plasiec won't be conducting the 2019 elections. So they are allowed to come on this their imaginary victory. There will be no APC is any middle- Belt state bar Niger after the 2019 elections.

....tramadol is bad for your health...
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by rengsho: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
2kris:
bros are you in plateau state.
Here also violent erupted as the house of the caretaker chairperson Sarah Bali was burnt
We could have collected the keys the local government and hand it to timbau and amos imut
As the rightful winner

Ocoz na I am in Plateau, and I am JOStified. My posts are not hear say but first hand information. From your reply I want to believe you are from Bassa coz a friend told me what happened over there.
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by edupedia: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
All of these are ending next year when Atiku will come on board.

"Oshiomhole should rather use the energy he is dissipating to run APC upside down to get his albino wife pregnant."

--- Abdulaziz Yari Abubakar, Zamfara State Governor.

...irrelevant quote....

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
but ineffectual buffoon also appointed dss dg from his village, thief obj also appointed Yoruba as dss dg,
By the way, how does the appointment affect God, or the price of garri, that is why i said if God does not love buhari, he would have remove him from that sit by now, and is not by your vote but by the hand God.
Stop Spreading false news both obj n gej appointed their service chiefs based on seniority n the same rank level, not pmb that brought back a man that had retired just bacause he is is kinsman, but he was quick in replacing adeosun with a muslim,plz for hw long will you keep selling ur conscience
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by ArmaniUhuru: 12:40am On Oct 12, 2018
edupedia:

...irrelevant quote....

Go tell that to Gov Yari of Zamfara State. Not me
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by naijajobx: 1:25am On Oct 12, 2018
smiley
Re: PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls by 2kris(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2018
rengsho:

Ocoz na I am in Plateau, and I am JOStified. My posts are not hear say but first hand information. From your reply I want to believe you are from Bassa coz a friend told me what happened over there.
life
I am in bassa now
Let the chairman resume office on Monday let's see
More problems are brewing for APC
Jesus
Our
Savior
Jos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? / Why Dogara’s Removal As Reps Speaker Will Be Difficult –reps / Aminu Iya Abbas Elected Speaker, Adamawa Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.