Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) (65011 Views)

Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) / Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by ollah2: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Newboss:

Young man, go to Google and stop making a fool of yourself here angry The problem with dumb people is that they think they're smart angry

Boy, why don't you put up what you found on Google righy here

How did he got rich? You lots are too dumb, your bigotry and hatred has eaten deep into you to remember you have head unfortunately it's useless

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by adioolayi(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
gladisa7:

After voting herdsmrn will kee u modah busha ur fadar n rehp ur siztaz!
You registered on Nairaland in July 2018. Look for your mate to converse with here, not your elders.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by KANUCHISOM202: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
A big fat lie, if you don't know, the same gumi opposed Gej. seunmsg, i swear you are a dullard.
PLEASE LEAVE MY PAPA BISHOP OYEDEPO OUT OF THIS, I TAKE GOD NAME BEG YOU
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
Let's go there !
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
Moukandjo:

You Jonathan sycophants should quit deluding yourselves! Buhari is better than the ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke by far!

Have it your way and stay good
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Newboss(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
ollah2:

Boy, why don't you put up what you found on Google righy here

How did he got rich? You lots are too dumb, your bigotry and hatred has eaten deep into you to remember you have head unfortunately it's useless
Please show me how someone who got gainfully employed immediately he left school in an organisation like customs could be called DEAD BROKE angry

To worsen matters, you went to Google without learning how he became rich angry

Now, go back and check again angry
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by ollah2: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Newboss:

Please show me how someone who got gainfully employed immediately he left school in an organisation like customs could be called DEAD BROKE angry

To worsen matters, you went to Google without learning how he became rich angry

Now, go back and check again angry

Just imagine the bolded. So you need money to gain employment? You aren't just a kid but a brainless one at that. I don't discuss with kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Newboss(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
ollah2:

Just imagine the bolded. So you need money to gain employment? You aren't just a kid but a brainless one at that. I don't discuss with kids.

A person is gainfully employed with Nigerian customs and an adult is calling him DEAD BROKE? angry

Guy, go back to Google and search for brain angry
Ignorance is a disease angry
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Sagsabag(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
zoba88:
Atiku today met Obasanjo, Bishop Oyedepo, Sheik Gumi, Bishop Kukah and other Yoruba leaders in Abeokuta.The details of the meeting are not known but it is likely to be related to reconciling Obasanjo and Atiku ahead of 2019 presidential election.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/more-photos-as-bishops-oyedepokukah-and.html

So Obasanjo will your God forgive you now?. Your only God is corruption it's what you worship.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Franzinni: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Temptee101:

Supported but after Atiku, the dullard must leave first to create room for visionary leaders
I support you the lifeless one need to enjoy lifelessness with his 150 cows in daura

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Anasko(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
This pictures made me to say Sai Buhari 2019!!! No to devil politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by D1zion: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Just what the Christian association want, back to the days of using private jet to carry dollars here and there.
youre a fool & a piece of shit for saying that. Are you not feeling what everyone is feeling since this dead man assume as president, everything has been gone sided. The killings have increased, masses are crying, Young men have taken to rubbery & internet scam. While young women are now sold as sex slaves, while due to hardship some volunteer to do it just to make ends meet.youre here talking of Christians or the CAN. Is it only kuka that went there, why dint you call Gumi. Or why dint you call JNI or MURIC if you're not fished out wherever you're & roasted. Rubbish. If you don't know what to say, keep quite. Is not a must that you should comment.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by wallbuilder(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:
oyedepo, Gunmi, Kukah and other lovers of corrupt dollars all supported Jonathan back in 2015 and he lost. Atiku will also lose next year.
Lovers of Nigeria!
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Sagsabag(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Zuluhead:
America and isreal are against buhari and would do everything possible to make sure he looses, most especially because of his silent over the fulani herdsmen attack on christians and churches.

This is myopic thinking. It's when US or Israel agree then a person be?
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
D1zion:
youre a fool & a piece of shit for saying that. Are you not feeling what everyone is feeling since this dead man assume as president, everything has been gone sided. The killings have increased, masses are crying, Young men have taken to rubbery & internet scam. While young women are now sold as sex slaves, while due to hardship some volunteer to do it just to make ends meet.youre here talking of Christians or the CAN. Is it only kuka that went there, why dint you call Gumi. Or why dint you call JNI or MURIC if you're not fished out wherever you're & roasted. Rubbish. If you don't know what to say, keep quite. Is not a must that you should comment.
Thunder fire ya papa join you, lazy idiotic pig of biafra. If bihari is making life difficult for you and your useless generation why not go and hang ?

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
awesome development! the satanic/redundant anscestor is on his final journey to daura!

buhari is the rubbishest thing I ever wasted my vote on!
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by issachites: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:
oyedepo, Gunmi, Kukah and other lovers of corrupt dollars all supported Jonathan back in 2015 and he lost. Atiku will also lose next year.

lies
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku is corrupt, Atiku is corrupt, tell me which prominent politician in Nigeria isn't (a handful can be excused though), even the great MKO Abiola, was he a saint?

Atiku will loot the country's treasury dry...that talk is sickening, again, would MKO Abiola have looted the treasury had he become Nigeria's President?

By the way, the contest for the SDP Presidential ticket was keenly contested in 1992 with MKO and this same Atiku as forerunners, guess what? They both spent so much that MKO switched to dollars, so for those of you complaining about the money spent during the last convention, please note that it is normal in Nigerian politics, you had better get used to it.

I am still neutral on this Atiku/Buhari drama but we need to reason with our brains, not emotions.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by rusher14: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Well contrary to what you wish, I am a bonafide Christian.

Attached are my posts from the religion section and I repeat, I AM ASHAMED AND DISAPPOINTED IN OYEDEPO.

When a man goes about preaching hatred rather than love as a Christian while claiming to be a Prophet of God, that man is a liar and a fraud.

Oyedepo needs to go back and repent afresh. Gods glory has departed him.

This was the same way they did all manner of endorsemegs for GEJ in 2015 and he still lost woefully.

God can never be mocked. What Oyedepo has sown with lies and deception he shall reap.

You don't have to prove anything to anybody.

You live with a clear conscience and that's all that matters.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by rusher14: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yoighaman:
Atiku is corrupt, Atiku is corrupt, tell me which prominent politician in Nigeria isn't (a handful can be excused though), even the great MKO Abiola, was he a saint?

Atiku will loot the country's treasury dry...that talk is sickening, again, would MKO Abiola have looted the treasury had he become Nigeria's President.

I am still neutral on this Atiku/Buhari drama but we need to reason with our brains, not emotions.

When I read statements like yours, I know Nigeria has lost it.

Without bias, it has been established that Atiku is a thief. Of course, I don't expect of you to rationalise this.

If you are asked what Buhari has done that goes against your principles, I'm sure you'll find it difficult to explain.

Can we accuse him of enriching himself?
Let me guess, you would suggest his son rides a million Naira bike whose name you don't even know.

Nigerians are a special kind of special.

The failure of Nigeria is no surprise.

Our decisions speak for itself.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by paix(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
The second picture is reminding me of the old national anthem: Nigeria we hail thee.........our tribal tongue may differ, in brotherhood we stand. I am looking forward to when Nigeria will be one indivisible nation again.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
rusher14:

When I read statements like yours, I know Nigeria has lost it.

Without bias, it has been established that Atiku is a thief. Of course, I don't expect of you to rationalise this.

If you are asked what Buhari has done that goes against your principles, I'm sure you'll find it difficult to explain.

Can we accuse him of enriching himself?
Let me guess, you would suggest his son rides a million Naira bike whose name you don't even know.

Nigerians are a special kind of special.

The failure of Nigeria is no surprise.

Our decisions speak for itself.

As aforementioned, I'm neutral (for now) as regards both candidates and FYI, I 'threw a party' when Buhari won in 2015 but honestly speaking, Nigeria deserves a better leader than Buhari, maybe not an Atiku but then that's subjective.

"Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are", that's a classic expression we find hard to understand with PMB.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Komolafe89: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
One with God is more than trillion people, what are they, PMB till 2023, haters gonna die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by rusher14: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yoighaman:

As aforementioned, I'm neutral (for now) as regards both candidates and FYI, I 'threw a party' when Buhari won in 2015 but honestly speaking, Nigeria deserves a better leader than Buhari, maybe not an Atiku but then that's subjective.

"Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are", that's a classic expression we find hard to understand with PMB.

And who are Buhari's friends?

If you have ever been a Buhair supporter, how does your conscience even allow you approve of Atiku?

I mean, hasn't it been established that he's simply a criminal who would line his pocket at every opportunity?

From the day Buhari got into office I felt sorry for him, because to be honest, the man has been unlucky.

So unlucky that in our democratic history since 1999, he's had to endure falling oil prices whilst the others enjoyed rising oil prices.

In spite of this, he has provided populist schemes and projects. Npower a good example.

Rail lines that successive governments make out to be unachievable are being laid before your very eyes.

Yet, a man who you and I know deprived scholars of money (PTDF was set up to fund scholarships for brilliant minds), who diverted contract sums to his wife abroad, that such a person can be an alternative speaks about the Nigerian mind.

A thief can never bring decency.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Idecievedyou(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Uhnmmm!!! Can we share the grace!!!
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
rusher14:

And who are Buhari's friends?

If you have ever been a Buhair supporter, how does your conscience even allow you approve of Atiku?

I mean, hasn't it been established that he's simply a criminal who would line his pocket at every opportunity?

From the day Buhari got into office I felt sorry for him, because to be honest, the man has been unlucky.

So unlucky that in our democratic history since 1999, he's had to endure falling oil prices whilst the others enjoyed rising oil prices.

In spite of this, he has provided populist schemes and projects. Npower a good example.

Rail lines that successive governments make out to be unachievable are being laid before your very eyes.

Yet, a man who you and I know deprived scholars of money (PTDF was set up to fund scholarships for brilliant minds), who diverted contract sums to his wife abroad, that such a person can be an alternative speaks about the Nigerian mind.

A thief can never bring decency.

I reiterated that I do not currently support any of the candidates.

Like I mentioned early on, opinions can be very subjective including yours. I leave the anti-Buharis to comment.

Donald Trump was and remains a somewhat controversial personality but hey, he won an election, and still has die-hard supporters. Opinion, opinion, opinion...

Buhari's friends? Saint Tinubu for starters...
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by edupedia: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ra88:
IT IS FINISHED

.....why una forget to put abubakar shekau inside the picture?..multiply all of una in those pictures by 5 u will still be defeated by Buhari by a wide margin....keep deceiving yourselves....
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by cuteboy2: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
baliyubla:
Love the second picture. Hands together, united with one common goal of sending the Lifeless Disaster back to Daura.

Yes ooooo.

That 2nd picture will make Buhari to poo-poo in his danshiki.
Kai! This is not looking good for Boo-hari
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Billygee2u: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
All hands must be on deck to send the daura man back to his cows. This is the peace and unity Nigerians crave for. Obasanjo, kukah, Gumi have all been Atikulated...
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
baliyubla:
Love the second picture. Hands together, united with one common goal of sending the Lifeless Disaster back to Daura.

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by NonnyDot(m): 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Eyes are on deck, MY PVC is on regular check. God knows what I cherish now after heaven and human beings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial / Dino Melaye's Power Bike As He Goes On Biking (Video) / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.