Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) (1067 Views)

Prophet Mohammad, King David And The Twisted History! / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by OtemAtum: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
As we all know, the Quran of the Muslims and the Bible of the Christians are filled with lies. Which of them has more lies? You can guess by their quantity. The bible is more huge, therefore common sense infers that a more huge lies would be embedded in it.
However, the focus of this thread is not on the bible but on the lies Muslim writers told about Mohammad in those days. You can examine the lies and have your opinions :

Common Era II 1: 61-72
61. Then they began to write many unbelievable things, for they thought to make Mohammad appear greater than any of the mythical characters in the christian bible and the Torah of the Jews.
62. So they wrote, saying, Mohammad split the moon, sank a horse, provided food and water supernaturally, caused the enemy armies to go blind in a battle, caused rain to fall, spoke with stones and trees and they responded with human voices;
63. Also, some of them wrote saying, Mohammad does not have a shadow because he is light. They also said that Mohammad made food to praise Allah their god and he also comforted a crying palm tree. They said that Mohammad also created eyes and ears and fixed them on a boy born without those organs.
64. They said also, when Mohammad arrived Medina, everything there became illuminated and when he died, Medina went dark. They told lies about the disappeareance of Mohammad into the moon.
65. In their books, they lied also that Mohammad turned faeces to food and fed on it with eight thousand muslims. They also said that Mohammad made trees to move entirely from one place to another, for ten trees of Mecca accompanied him to Medina.
66. Also, they lied that when Mohammad prayed over a slaughtered ram, the ram swelled to twenty-one times its size and fed the whole town.
67. They lied also, saying, Mohammad held a whirlwind in his hands and the whirlwind begged him in human voice to release it. Then when Mohammad had released the whirlwind, it went and destroyed eight thousand enemies.
68. Now the lies which the writers of the false biographies of Mohammad wrote was more than the lies which had ever appeared in any religious books, but one man named Ishaq adviced, saying, let us reduce the things which we ascribe to Mohammad, because too much of everything is not good.
69. So they listened to Ishaq and included only about one-third of the things they had initially written.
70. Now the religion called Islam continued to spread and breed terrorists all over the world, for so was their founder, Mohammad when he was on earth, as well as Allah(Abd Allah) their god, who had acquired the status of God Almighty in the minds of his worshippers.
71. So did the philosophies of Abd-Allah spread from one place to another, even to Aksum, Syria and many other parts of the world. For the world loved to hear the lies of the books which were called holy.
72. But the thinkers knew that all these things were lies.
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by qwertyboss(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
You are on your own! OYO!
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by OtemAtum: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
qwertyboss:
You are on your own! OYO!
But I've only uttered the truth.
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by qwertyboss(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
OtemAtum:
But I've only uttered the truth.
I see!
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by OtemAtum: 4:23am On Oct 14, 2018
qwertyboss:

I see!
It's good you can see that!
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by qwertyboss(m): 5:59am On Oct 14, 2018
OtemAtum:
It's good you can see that!
Just be careful the way you post lies about any religion, if your aim is to create disunity and add to the already heated Nigerian religion atmosphere, Then am telling it will consume you!

1 Like

Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by OtemAtum: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
qwertyboss:

Just be careful the way you post lies about any religion, if your aim is to create disunity and add to the already heated Nigerian religion atmosphere, Then am telling it will consume you!
No, go and check. These things are true concerning the muslim religion and Mohammed. Check it out.
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by qwertyboss(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
OtemAtum:
No, go and check. These things are true concerning the muslim religion and Mohammed. Check it out.
Ok! Kwantinue
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by OtemAtum: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
qwertyboss:

Ok! Kwantinue
Thanks, says my 'qwerty' keyboard wink
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
OtemAtum:
Please, we are waiting for more updates on the main thread. Thanks
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by qwertyboss(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
OtemAtum:
No thanks!
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by OtemAtum: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2018
qwertyboss:

No thanks!
Okay
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by OtemAtum: 3:53am On Oct 20, 2018
Learn now
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by maajimk(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2018
LoL i have been laughing going through this guys threads. Quite interesting. But honestly you need proper lashing. Your thinking is derailed. This is a modern age religion sort of, and i am sure like very very sure Satan is assisting thr people that feed you these nonesense. But the words of Man no matter how great his mastery of poetry and philosophy is can NEVER match the eords of God. I can actually do better. OTEM ATUM.

I NEED SOMETHING FOR RICHES AND GOOD LUCK., ANY HELP?
OtemAtum:
As we all know, the Quran of the Muslims and the Bible of the Christians are filled with lies. Which of them has more lies? You can guess by their quantity. The bible is more huge, therefore common sense infers that a more huge lies would be embedded in it.
However, the focus of this thread is not on the bible but on the lies Muslim writers told about Mohammad in those days. You can examine the lies and have your opinions :

Common Era II 1: 61-72
61. Then they began to write many unbelievable things, for they thought to make Mohammad appear greater than any of the mythical characters in the christian bible and the Torah of the Jews.
62. So they wrote, saying, Mohammad split the moon, sank a horse, provided food and water supernaturally, caused the enemy armies to go blind in a battle, caused rain to fall, spoke with stones and trees and they responded with human voices;
63. Also, some of them wrote saying, Mohammad does not have a shadow because he is light. They also said that Mohammad made food to praise Allah their god and he also comforted a crying palm tree. They said that Mohammad also created eyes and ears and fixed them on a boy born without those organs.
64. They said also, when Mohammad arrived Medina, everything there became illuminated and when he died, Medina went dark. They told lies about the disappeareance of Mohammad into the moon.
65. In their books, they lied also that Mohammad turned faeces to food and fed on it with eight thousand muslims. They also said that Mohammad made trees to move entirely from one place to another, for ten trees of Mecca accompanied him to Medina.
66. Also, they lied that when Mohammad prayed over a slaughtered ram, the ram swelled to twenty-one times its size and fed the whole town.
67. They lied also, saying, Mohammad held a whirlwind in his hands and the whirlwind begged him in human voice to release it. Then when Mohammad had released the whirlwind, it went and destroyed eight thousand enemies.
68. Now the lies which the writers of the false biographies of Mohammad wrote was more than the lies which had ever appeared in any religious books, but one man named Ishaq adviced, saying, let us reduce the things which we ascribe to Mohammad, because too much of everything is not good.
69. So they listened to Ishaq and included only about one-third of the things they had initially written.
70. Now the religion called Islam continued to spread and breed terrorists all over the world, for so was their founder, Mohammad when he was on earth, as well as Allah(Abd Allah) their god, who had acquired the status of God Almighty in the minds of his worshippers.
71. So did the philosophies of Abd-Allah spread from one place to another, even to Aksum, Syria and many other parts of the world. For the world loved to hear the lies of the books which were called holy.
72. But the thinkers knew that all these things were lies.
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by OtemAtum: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
maajimk:
LoL i have been laughing going through this guys threads. Quite interesting. But honestly you need proper lashing. Your thinking is derailed. This is a modern age religion sort of, and i am sure like very very sure Satan is assisting thr people that feed you these nonesense. But the words of Man no matter how great his mastery of poetry and philosophy is can NEVER match the eords of God. I can actually do better. OTEM ATUM.

If you need riches, work hard and use your brain positively.

1 Like

Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by maajimk(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Guy which hard work remain wey person never do? Which brain again apart from the one wey dey my head?

OtemAtum:

If you need riches, work hard and use your brain positively.
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by OtemAtum: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
maajimk:
Guy which hard work remain wey person never do? Which brain again apart from the one wey dey my head?

keep using the brain and keep working hard. One day one day, you will blow.

1 Like

Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by OtemAtum: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hmm
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by KamalMarx: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
maajimk:

his work will pass for nice fairy tale
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by OtemAtum: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
KamalMarx:

his work will pass for nice fairy tale
Says someone who knows nothing about spirituality.
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by OtemAtum: 5:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw) by OtemAtum: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2019
Learn

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Eyes Closing While Praying / Unlocking The Mystery Of Giving / Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.