Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku (47752 Views)

Jonathan Denies Endorsing Atiku / 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration / Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Pitokwe(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Atiku will be president of Biafra not my dear country. God will not forgive those supporting that international thief.
#Buhari2019

You are a slowpoke.
You are the bigger thief.

When Atiku doled out 500 million to support buhari in 2015,he was a saint and good man.

Tinubu is thief
Amechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a thief

All of them are with buhari. What are you saying?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamAtikulate:

It seems you people didn't get it, even if we catch Atiku stealing all the money in CBN, we would still vote for him.
That's because you've been cursed to be perpetually dumb for life.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by IamAtikulate: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mrblaster:
That's because you've been cursed to be perpetually dumb for life.
Ok. I agree. I am dumb, I am cursed but I am still voting for Atiku. Vote for your lifeless god.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by HealthDragon: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
wink
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by grafixdon: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
I'm so happy right now. Bubu is going back to duara. Hallelujah
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by awgumayor: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
They said in 2015 that even if Buhari brings nepa bill that they will still vote for him. We don't mind voting Atiku even if we caught him stealing money. All we need is true change.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Some people won't survive the aftermath of the 2019 elections. I hope they don't have high blood pressure after Baba is announced winner.
You are very right... I don’t really know why some guys here think Atiku will win Buhari....Buhari has already won the election
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bubu must Gooo

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by TolaniLuv: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
When will common people get sense?? Na so them deh shout Sai baba! Now atikulated not knowingly knowing that onces a thieve will always be a thieve and Atiku is still a Notherner why must we open our eyes and still think we are smart when northern is still going to be our next president ? We have other tribes in nigeria too
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by greggng: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamAtikulate:

It seems you people didn't get it, even if we catch Atiku stealing all the money in CBN, we would still vote for him.

Unfortunately vote from thief like you won't count. Quote me
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by greggng: 12:04am On Oct 12, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Mynd44 anyway, I would still vote for him

No one cares inasmuch as your vote doesn't count. You will 've yiur say but apc will have their way. Since buhari came in, my eyes 've been opened as to how this country has been messed by past regimes. Chop and I chop politics with nothing to show for. . Nigeria need to be rebuild and buhari has started the process. Those against it are those whose only source of livelihood is from corrupt politicians
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Donlexino(m): 1:38am On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Atiku will be president of Biafra not my dear country. God will not forgive those supporting that international thief.
#Buhari2019
The thief is a far better option than your lifeless oga from daura .. come 2019 he's going back to his cows. mark my word
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by chestyjoe(m): 3:12am On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Some people won't survive the aftermath of the 2019 elections. I hope they don't have high blood pressure after Baba is announced winner.
Make dem die
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by IamAtikulate: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2018
greggng:

No one cares inasmuch as your vote doesn't count. You will 've yiur say but apc will have their way. Since buhari came in, my eyes 've been opened as to how this country has been messed by past regimes. Chop and I chop politics with nothing to show for. . Nigeria need to be rebuild and buhari has started the process. Those against it are those whose only source of livelihood is from corrupt politicians
Las las you go still Atikulate.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by naijapage(f): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2018
In This Country , Only the God of Alph Lukau Will Help us

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by RexTramadol1: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2018
God even said it

"This is my beloved Atiku, vote for him".
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by chernest2002: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2018
We are made to choose between two evil, but the worse of Atiku is the best of buhari. So let's atikulate Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by greggng: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2018
Let's wait an see . I don't like chest beating on the internet. The problem with the north east is caused by bokoharam and pdp didnot arrest the problem when they were there. I am happy we hardly hear about constant bomb blast like during pdp. Sentiment won't help us. It will surprise you that same man you 've concluded won't get vote from north will beat atiku hands down. Some of you forget easily that this man called buhari has never failed in the north before. Pls don't come here to claim he rigged it . We know where he will fail but he only need 5 percent over there. In the past we all heard about surep and other gov't social benefit intervention programme. We saw how they turned it to party affair. If you are not a card carrying member of pdp you will never get any slot. So many of us couldn't get it cos the foundation of it is corruption. This time around buhari came out with a program called npower. You don't need to belong to any party to qualify..100 percent merit. I volunteered to monitor the progress of the program and to my surprise this is the first time something is done right in Nigeria. I don't Care who did it , but kudos to him. 500k Nigerian youths fully engaged for two years receiving stipends of 30k and a tablet.....for the fact that you don't have to have godfather before getting it is a plus. Infact, I stand with buhari.statement we cannot allow those that looted the treasury of this country to come back to power. I support fresh face but atiku and co ,,no way. If for 16 years they looted the economy dry why should we bring them back? Are we a cursed people. Why can't we think outside the box? Untill we start thinking right Nigeria will not move forward. Yesterday this same atiku had issues that involved a senator in usa....that senator went to jail but atiku refused to go to USA to clear his name....if indeed he is a man of integrity he should mend his image internationally before contesting. Nigeria is now been used as a play thing...cos you guys will always go back to your vomit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Diff Btw A Minister And A Minister Of State In The Same Ministry? / Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.