Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku (47766 Views)

Jonathan Denies Endorsing Atiku / 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration / Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by rico73(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Atiku will be president of Biafra not my dear country. God will not forgive those supporting that international thief.
#Buhari2019
please, if he has stolen from you just tell us.
It's unfortunate that most people hold on to rumours and stories we hear around without confirming if it's true. For what I care, obj has been angry with Atiku as a result of the failed third term bid.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
tesppidd:
And while you are voting for him,

We will be writing buhari's name at inec office

while you are voting for him,

INEC will be announcing results even before you're done.

See your life, you are proud of rigging, don't worry this time around you will rig your life join
Mumu
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by tesppidd: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

See your life, you are proud of rigging, don't worry this time around you will rig your life join
Mumu
he said

"Even if we catch Atiku stealing all the money in CBN we will vote for him"

So you are proud of stealing?

Don't worry, Atiku will steal your life join.

Maluu!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Briteiyobo1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
The lifeless one in collaboration with his herdsmen are looting peoples life day in day out. Bubu must go.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by israelmao(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=ChrisMafian post=71991891]
Atiku will be president of Biafra not my dear country. God will not forgive those supporting that international thief.
#Buhari2019
[/quot

Including those supporting despot and stealthy thief.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Felixv: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ventura1:
Majority of Nigerians are still a pawn in the hands of the elites and they keep clapping for them. The same Obasanjo and Atiku that awarded private university license to themselves while still in office and doing nothing to improve public universities.

Don't mind the fools. We will finally send obj to his grave. And atiku one way ticket to american prison

$16bn === Dark light
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by hope4nigeria(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
The Dullard is Gone Insha Allah in Jesus Name
thank you, aaaamen, all'akbar

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by paramakina202: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
This is Atiku's time is now and Buhari's days are numbered.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Burgerlomo: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kingosytex:
buhari, the game is over!!

i wish u a safe trip to daura

Bubu sef don readyl on your mark get set go cool

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by israelmao(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Please, is the road to Daura free of potholes?If it does please approve fund and disburse with immediate effect for its reconstruction because Buhari is coming home.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Emmaxx: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
hucienda:
Interesting election next year.

Turn to your neighbour and say:

"Neighbouuuuur. Are you Atikulooted?"
cheesy
neighbors, are you ATIKULOOTED?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Smatkomo: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
This news is just everywhere. I got to know about it this evening as well Sha.

BTW let's enjoy the OPPORTUNITY given to business owners till December for 50% discount in business registration.
Just quote me to know more about it. 08138119776 whatsapp
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by IamAtikulate: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

LMAO! This is funny mehn! grin
I'm Atikulating all the way, though. cheesy
You are a patriot.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by IamAtikulate: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
tesppidd:
And while you are voting for him,
We will be writing buhari's name at inec office

while you are voting for him,
INEC will be announcing results even before you're done.
INEC would still Atikulate
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by IamAtikulate: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ladyhussle:
i swear you don kill me with laughter, leave them e go clear for their eye
They never see anything.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Are you programmed to be screaming INTERNATIONAL THIEF on every thread??

ChrisMafian:

#Buhari2019
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Kazzyjojofelo: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
OUR PROBLEM
B -Bokoharam
U -Unemployment
H -Herdsmen
A -Armed robbery
R -Recession
I - Insecurity

add the first letters together to see the real problem.

To get rid of our problem, we need to ATIKULATE
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Susu888(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Insha Allah nd in the jesus name Stick to one God na haba! angry . Stop associating Almighty Allah with anyone. Idiot kawai!! Obviously a christian claiming muslim.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by SarkinYarki: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Susu888:

Insha Allah nd in the jesus name Stick to one God na haba! angry . Stop associating Almighty Allah with anyone. Idiot kawai!! Obviously a christian claiming muslim.

I am showing Nigerias new Unity under Atiku na ...both Muslims and Christians are brothers
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by kmaster007: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
$5000*1532= dis one nah die hard...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by jconsulting(f): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
BUHARI

B- Boko Haram
U- Unemployment
H- Hunger
A- Arm robbery
R-Recession
I- Insecurity

EL RUFAI = FAILURE

ATIKU for PRESIDENT grin........Haters can go to Lagoon and take a quick jump
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by nurusystem(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
they will all fail woefully,, Buhari for 2019 insha ALLAH
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by bareal(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Some people won't survive the aftermath of the 2019 elections. I hope they don't have high blood pressure after Baba is announced winner.

Which bàbà? We have two babas nah
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by writeprof(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ventura1:
Majority of Nigerians are still a pawn in the hands of the elites and they keep clapping for them. The same Obasanjo and Atiku that awarded private university license to themselves while still in office and doing nothing to improve public universities.

These men are never for the good of this nation. Smh for we, the people of Nigeria. Like Jonathan & Buhari, once he enters, Atiku will disappoint Nigerians. Between the DEVIL & the DEEP SEA
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Great2017: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Their plan to bring back corruption will not work. Once a thief always a thief.
And your plan to bring back lifelessness and corruption will not work as well
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
THE PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN THE NORTH. IT HAS BEEN BUHARI'S LACK OF LOVE, JUSTICE ABD FAIRNESS IN HIS DEALINGS BEFORE GOD AND MAN.
BUHARI IS A DUAL-NATURE LEADER WHO CONTINUES TO THINK HE IS A MAJOR-GENERAL INSTEAD OF A LISTENING PEOPLE-ELECTED PRESIDENT. HE PLAYS A TRIBAL CARD ON THE KILLINGS OF INNOCENT CITIZENS HE SHOULD PROTECT.
EVEN RELIGION HARDLY OUGHT TO BE THE ISSUE, BUT FOR THE USUALLY WICKED HEART OF A MAN THAT THINKS HE IS SO SUPERIOR, MUCH MORE LIKE A KING - NAY - AN EMPEROR!
BRING ANY HAUSA OR FULANI MUSLIM WITH A MORAL WAR-CHEST TO FIGHT IDIOTIC SLAUGHTERINGS (LIKE MERE RATS) OF GOD-CREATED SOULS AND PUNISH THE CULPRITS AND WE WILL VOTE FOR HIM WITHOUT SECOND THOUGHT.
BRING A MAN OR WOMAN WHO WILL RE-ENGINERE THE MIDDLE CLASS BUSINESSES AND WE SHALL VOTE FOR HIM.
BRING A NORTHERN WHO KNOWS SIMPLE ECONOMICS AND A,B,C PRINCIPLES OF LEADERSHIP AND WE WILL HAIL HIM.
NEVERTHELESS, IF BUHARI STILL WINS, SO BE IT. AFTER ALL, WE ARE HERE TOGETHER AND WILL SUFFER IT ALL TOGETHER - FROM NORTH TO SOUTH, WE WILL SING SONGS OF LAMENTATION FOR A HORRORING (4) FOUR EXTRA YEARS BEING ADDED AS AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR OUR SENIOR CITIZEN OF INTEGRITY!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Lionofdjungle: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
All in the name of sending Buhari away, two enemies become friends.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by akdjr(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku should have channel his money to the less privilege instead of wasting it just like I said before Osun election.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Abdul3391(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:

#Buhari2019
The stupid Buhari that is an international saint what have you gained
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by ufuosman(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ranking Of Officers In Nigeria Cutsoms / Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.