Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Cheapest Way To Naturally Get Rid Of Both Old And New Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cheapest Way To Naturally Get Rid Of Both Old And New Stretch Marks (4600 Views)

Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Way To Naturally Get Rid Of Both Old And New Stretch Marks by BeeWorkout: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
There is nothing I want to say about stretch marks that they have not said before.

You and I know what you’re looking for, if you’re a Nigerian, click here: (https://beeworkout.com/natural-stretch-mark-removal/) to download my home-made natural cream recipe or continue reading this article for more information on how to get rid of stretch marks naturally as a Nigerian.

In this less boring article, we shall take a look at stretch marks, the causes, cure, and the best stretch mark removal cream in Nigeria.
Re: Cheapest Way To Naturally Get Rid Of Both Old And New Stretch Marks by BeeWorkout: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
What are stretch marks?

Stretch marks are not spiritual attacks. Stretch marks are scars that develop when our skin stretches or shrinks rapidly.

It usually affects the stomach, hips, breasts, upper arms, lower back, buttocks, arms, and thighs but can also occur in other areas.

Stretch marks occur when fatty tissues push their way through connective tissues beneath your skin.

Its occurrence is more rampant in female women than male men.

These stretch marks normally have different color and feel than your normal skin, a rapid increase in weight gain or weight loss causes the collagen and elastin, which support our skin, to rupture.

When a person's body expands rapidly, such as when they are pregnant or bodybuilding, they can develop stretch marks on their skin.

If you have stretch marks, you most likely want to know how to get rid of stretch marks naturally.

I feel your pain, and that is why I have written this article for thee.
Re: Cheapest Way To Naturally Get Rid Of Both Old And New Stretch Marks by BeeWorkout: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
What causes Nigerians to have stretch marks?

As I stated at the beginning of this article, stretch marks occur when our skins rapidly stretch or shrink.

There are many factors that can make a Nigerian have stretch marks, but these listed below could be the major factors affecting 1.5million Nigerians yearly:

• Pregnancy

• Rapid weight gain

• Bodybuilding

• Rapid growth or puberty etc.
Re: Cheapest Way To Naturally Get Rid Of Both Old And New Stretch Marks by BeeWorkout: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
How to get rid of stretch marks as a Nigerian

Below are the most effective ways to get clear or cure stretch marks as a Nigeria.

Number 2 is the safest and cheapest.

1. Laser stretch mark removal in Nigeria
Laser stretch mark removal involves removing stretch marks by laser resurfacing. It works by removing the outer layer of skin to help restructure the overlying skin.

Laser stretch mark removal procedures can be done by licensed health care practitioners that reside in Lagos, Port Harcourt, or in Abuja.

The only downside of this laser stretch mark removal something is that it can’t get rid of stretch marks completely.

Laser removal only helps to reduce the appearance of your stretch marks by making your stretch mark lines smoother and less visible.

Another thing is, for you to really see encouraging results, you have to consistently do the laser therapy and the price of that thing no be here o.

How much is the laser treatment in Nigeria?

The cost of laser stretch mark removal in Nigeria ranges from N181,500 to N3,230,700 and in most cases, it can cause from N511,830 to N973,203.

BeeWorkout:
If you’re someone who is interested in getting rid of stretch marks and wants it done in a budget-friendly manner using one of the best natural remedies for stretch marks then click here (https://beeworkout.com/natural-stretch-mark-removal/) to download my natural home-made stretch mark cream removal recipe.

A brief look at the prices of stretch mark creams in Nigeria would convince you that getting rid of stretch marks via laser treatment is no child’s play.

But is there a better, natural, safer, and cheaper alternative?

Hell yeah!

That brings us to number 2 (recommended option for most people).

2. Best stretch mark removal cream recipe available in Nigeria

Stretch marks are much more common in women than in men because of differences in the way fat cells, muscle, and connective tissue are distributed in their skin.

When you type in the query “best stretch mark removal cream in Nigeria” into Google, some Nigerian websites promote stretch mark removal creams, oils, and other skin products worth thousands of Naira that claim to prevent or reduce stretch marks permanently.

Some Nigerian websites even recommend using cocoa butter, olive oil, aloe vera, and almond oil as stretch mark removal creams.

No stretch mark removal cream or oil has been proven to help prevent or treat stretch marks. Stretch marks occur in the deep dermal layer of the skin, they are an internal something.

Stretch mark creams are not that effective, but those of you who have my natural home-made stretch mark removal recipe that takes care of your skin will notice that it helps a lot in reducing your stretch mark’s visibility.

Now I’m not stopping you from paying thousands of Naira for stretch mark removal creams on Konga, Jumia, jiji, supermarkets, or any pharmacy nearest to you o.

What I’m stopping you from doing is spending thousands of Naira on something I can teach you to make at home at a reduced cost.
Re: Cheapest Way To Naturally Get Rid Of Both Old And New Stretch Marks by BeeWorkout: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
BeeWorkout:
If you’re someone who is interested in getting rid of stretch marks and wants it done in a budget-friendly manner using one of the best natural remedies for stretch marks then click here (https://beeworkout.com/natural-stretch-mark-removal/) to download my natural home-made stretch mark cream removal recipe.

It is one of the best natural remedies for cellulite/stretch marks (you prepare it by yourself).

Click the link to download the stretch mark removal cream recipe.

It helps to conceal those embarrassing stretch marks or cellulite on your body contours.

When you apply the mixture, it helps to reduce the visibility of stretch marks on your…

• Stomach

• Hips

• Breasts

• Upper arms

• Lower back

• Buttocks

• Arms

• Thighs and can also in other areas the stretch marks may appear.

There are many effective and budget-friendly ways to prevent or get rid of stretch marks as a Nigerian, one of which is the natural home-made stretch mark removal cream recipe.

After an effective use of this natural home-made stretch mark removal cream, I’ll advise you take it easy on your weight gain or weight loss process.

Stop looking to gain weight or lose weight rapidly because the major cause of stretch marks is due to extreme stretch on the skin as a result of rapid weight gain and extreme shrinking of the skin due to rapid weight loss.
Re: Cheapest Way To Naturally Get Rid Of Both Old And New Stretch Marks by BeeWorkout: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Cheapest Way To Naturally Get Rid Of Both Old And New Stretch Marks by BeeWorkout: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
I know you have learned something new today, ask questions in areas you don't understand and I'll be here to answer them.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Stop Eating Shawarma / Help I Need To Get Pregnant / Lose Weight Within Two To Three Weeks Tops!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.