Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi (47733 Views)

Nobody Safe In Nigeria – Lamido Says After Meeting Obasanjo / Atiku Speaks On Election Results / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Gerrard59(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
emeijeh:
This is a far better choice than the LIFELESS ONE.

BMC guys, go and die....
I smash you off your feet like this!

[img]https:///media/7-22-2015/IrLJWY.gif[/img]

Thanks for the full gif. grin
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ugosample:

you can imagine these animals even advocating for Buhari to rig with brute force to remain inoffice?

you can see a lot of Nigerians are sicj

Buhari is going back to daura

One way ticket
Those are the same hypoctical idiots who come frothing at the mouth that Atiku is corrupt yet brazenly telling us that all state machineries will be mobilised to rig the election for Mr integrity. May they be damned!
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by wideawaken01: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
tesppidd:
Buhari is not a weakling like Jonathan.

It will be another 40 years till an incumbent loses elections again in Nigeria.

Choke on that.

Buhari knows nothing about the power of imcumbency... Hes not a politician, Jonathan kind... he is more or less like Ambode. Buhari is a one way traffic, He can't play the dirty part of Nigeria's politics.

All the Machinery that helps Tinubu won the election for Buhari in 2015 have all decamped, you want to know? Ok ... lets start listing them
1. Kwankwaso
2. Saraki
3. Atiku
4. Obasanjo
5. and the money e.g from Amechi, Tinubu, Fashola

At a point, some of the big shots will turn back on him because, he is no longer a selleable candidate. Sure odd nobody will spend his remaining money this baba again.

They (APC) will revert back to spending Abacha loots claiming they are helping the poor meanwhile it is an indirect vote buying...
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Smile4daddy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mujtahida:

Have you not heard? Buhari is lifeless!
And you that have life, you're living under someone u called lifeless.

What are you then?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari till 2023 unless God wants otherwise. we know why the elites are against him. open your eyes (If they were closed in the first place).

I am beginning to think Atiku sponsored the killings that happened of recent in some parts of the north just to weaken the strong point of Buhari.

It's beginning to align.
Mujtahida:

Atiku for 2019. May Buhari's name forever be an anathema to this nation and may he occupy the choicest spot in the hall of infamy.

Mr integrity my foot!
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Smile4daddy:

What are you then?

Those who mock Buhari by calling him lifeless are actually not smart, if the person leading you is lifeless, what does that make you? a corpse grin
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Konki: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
Which image is he redeeming? the one that was destroyed by them in 16 years or the one Buhari has been working on bringing back? Buhari is the most respected leader from Africa and the most respected in Nigeria EVER!

Keep quiet
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
Smile4daddy:

What are you then?

I voted for him in 2015 thinking he had life in him to revamp the economy alas man is as lifeless as a desert.

I do not live under him. We will finally push him out come February 2018. You can follow him to Daura. Na ya choice.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
It's just few months to go, it will happen like a flash. Atiku came a distant 3rd in 2014 APC primaries, he should be ready to dash everyone $5k each as he's known to do if he wants to win the main election.

wideawaken01:

Buhari knows nothing about the power of imcumbency... Hes not a politician, Jonathan kind... he is more or less like Ambode. Buhari is a one way traffic, He can't play the dirty part of Nigeria's politics.

All the Machinery that helps Tinubu won the election for Buhari in 2015 have all decamped, you want to know? Ok ... lets start listing them
1. Kwankwaso
2. Saraki
3. Atiku
4. Obasanjo
5. and the money e.g from Amechi, Tinubu, Fashola

At a point, some of the big shots will turn back on him because, he is no longer a selleable candidate. Sure odd nobody will spend his remaining money this baba again.

They (APC) will revert back to spending Abacha loots claiming they are helping the poor meanwhile it is an indirect vote buying...
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Bambambiglo: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
tesppidd:
Atiku was up against Buhari at the 2015 primaries.

Amaechi dealt with him.

It shall be repeated in 2019.

Inec chairman
The Nigerian army
The Nigerian air force
The Nigerian navy
The Nigerian police
The DSS
22 state governors
36 ministers
255 lawmakers
36 INEC commissioners
5 million Kano votes
3 million lagos votes

By hook or by crook
By fire by force

Buhari must be delivered

18 million votes- CHECK!

Atiku will never be president of Nigeria
We don't want an international thief as president.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

Hahahaha.. Funny display of frustration grin
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
Buhari till 2023 unless God wants otherwise. we know why the elites are against him. open your eyes (If they were closed in the first place).

I am beginning to think Atiku sponsored the killings that happened of recent in some parts of the north just to weaken the strong point of Buhari.

It's beginning to align.
God cannot be so wicked to give us this Rehoboam rolled up inside Manasseh wrapped up in a Herod called Buhari for affliction shall not rise a second time.

I consider people who are swooned by Buhari's anti corruption mantra as colossal, stark idiots and fools. I am in Abuja. By virtue of my work I relate with government officials and I go to the EFCC. You guys know nada! Corruption is alive and well, feeding fat and thriving right inside Aso Rock.

When I read that Buhari is fighting corruption I laugh and at the same time I get angry. Maina, Baru, Babachir, Oke, Kyari and the horde of civil servants across all strata of life in Nigeria also laugh out loud in one giant guffaw. You have no idea Bro. Buhari has zilch of a clue when it comes to fighting corruption. Buhari himself is corrupt to the bones because nepotism is the twin brother of corruption and Buhari is the grand patron of nepotism and ethnic supremacy in Nigeria. It is nepotism that paves the road upon which corruption walks.

I was shouting change in 2015. No more Bro. I woke up from that mass hypnosis when Buhari did his first appointment and I noticed that Hausa - Fulani dominated it. It's a scam, a massive fraud!

You can think whatever your imagination can come up with. I can see that you are clearly uninformed. Your ignorance is pardonable.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Bambambiglo: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yinxies:
Religious leaders are now taking sides with parties....

the two big GOs for the two big parties

Show ya face or keep shut.

I just received a heavy alert now and I'm feeling pompous.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by ufuosman(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Baba get ready because u hv limited time
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari is herod to people with questionable source of income and lifestyles. to the downtroden, he's a mesiah, to the elites and criminally minded, he's a demon, 2019, we shall see. i no get time for back and forth, our PVC will speak. i know Atiku (the part of the problems we have had since 16 years of PDP rule) have alot of money (which he stole being a customs officer, PTDF chairman and former VP) to throw around but at the end of the day, good will prevail.

Tell us about the corruption feeding fat inside aso rock make we hear.

Mujtahida:

God cannot be so wicked to give us this Rehoboam rolled up inside Manasseh wrapped up in a Herod called Buhari for affliction shall not rise a second time.

I consider people who are swooned by Buhari's anti corruption mantra as colossal stark idiots and fools. I am in Abuja. By virtue of my work I relate with government officials and I go to the EFCC. You guys know nada! Corruption is alive and well, feeding fat and thriving right inside Aso Rock.

When I read that Buhari is fighting corruption I laugh and at the same time I get angry. Maina, Baru, Babachir, Oke, Kyari and the horde of civil servants across all strata of life in Nigeria also laugh. You have no idea Bro. Buhari has zilch of a clue when it comes to corruption. Buhari himself is corrupt to the bones because nepotism is the twin brother of corruption. It is nepotism that paves the road upon which corruption walks.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Please my comment is for people with a brain to discuss.

Thanks
Konki:

Keep quiet
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by emeijeh(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Gerrard59:

Thanks for the full gif. grin

wink
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by costandi(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Atiku, Go with the mandate of redeeming the image of this country at heart and God will be with you.

Men of God have been used by God to ordain leaders till date.

God uses prophet Samuel to ordain king Saul and also uses him to ordain king David when Saul fails.
Will God use a Christian to ordain a Muslim?
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by costandi(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
tesppidd:
Atiku was up against Buhari at the 2015 primaries.

Amaechi dealt with him.

It shall be repeated in 2019.

Inec chairman
The Nigerian army
The Nigerian air force
The Nigerian navy
The Nigerian police
The DSS
22 state governors
36 ministers
255 lawmakers
36 INEC commissioners
5 million Kano votes
3 million lagos votes

By hook or by crook
By fire by force

Buhari must be delivered

18 million votes- CHECK!

Atiku will never be president of Nigeria
We don't want an international thief as president.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.
Using these forces to win an election is worse than stealing.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
It's just few months to go, it will happen like a flash. Atiku came a distant 3rd in 2014 APC primaries, he should be ready to dash everyone $5k each as he's known to do if he wants to win the main election.

Get ready to follow the lifeless one to Daura for the final interment of his political career. Never again Buhari!
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
costandi:
Will God use a Christian to ordain a Muslim?
God has no religion. Better get that into your brain.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by JoseRaji(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
ATIKULATED!!!

Who else noticed that APC supporters has been silenced since Sunday?

Buhari won in 2015 because Nigerians were tired of Jonathan and now, he will be kicked out too cos we're tired. If ATIKU mess up too, he will also be kicked out.

We will continue to take the risk till we get there.

ATIKU 2019

BACK TO DAURA 2019 AGENDA

Yes o, my brother... Well said.
Oil dey your head!
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
Which image is he redeeming? the one that was destroyed by them in 16 years or the one Buhari has been working on bringing back? Buhari is the most respected leader from Africa and the most respected in Nigeria EVER!

Buhari that cannot talk without holding paper? I can see that what you are infected with is quite strong. Most respected? Don't let Awolowo, Julius Nyeyere, Leopold Senghor, Nelson Mandela, Kenneth Kaunda, Patrice Lumumba and the fragrant army of illustrious men and women who have truly earned their accolades to slap you from the grave ooo for having the temerity to put Buhari whom Trump labelled as lifeless on the same podium occupied by these greats.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
MAYOWAAK:
Thank you president Buhari. Your uprightness forced Atiku and OBJ to reconcile. If not for you, they could have died and rot in hell as enemies. You give them love.Thank you for saving them. This is spiritual infrastructure.

The more u look the less u see. Check ur records, u will know how OBJ and Atiku have been meeting long before now.Forget the public stunts. OBJ with IBB are practically unstoppable. OBJ deliberately want to bring out the best of Atiku. Which successive governments have not benefited from OBJ's endorsement? Immediately he is foistering u as a president, he is planning on how to remove u. He plans 8yrs ahead. Tinubu is even tired of Mr Upright. Ur upright Buhari knows this.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by CoolAmbience(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
ATIKULATED!!!

Buhari won in 2015 because Nigerians were tired of Jonathan and now, he will be kicked out too cos we're tired. If ATIKU mess up too, he will also be kicked out.

ATIKU 2019

Lol.

So you think Atiku will win in 2019?

You people won't stop amusing me.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Tareq1105: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
ATIKULATED!!!

ATIKU 2019

Gbam
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mujtahida:

Buhari that cannot talk without holding paper? I can see that what you are infected with is quite strong. Most respected? Don't let Awolowo, Julius Nyeyere, Leopold Senghor, Nelson Mandela, Kenneth Kaunda, Patrice Lumumba and the fragrant army of illustrious men and women who have truly earned their accolades to slap you from the grave ooo for having the temerity to put Buhari whom Trump labelled as lifeless on the same podium occupied by these greats.

Why are you mentioning dead people when speaking about the living? i don't understand you again, let's discuss like learned people na.

Trump labelled who a lifeless person? even if he did, is it Trump that we all know has diarrhea of the mouth that should be taken serious? Trump himself have never said he said so, they keep saying he did but no one can show evidence he did!

Whether you like it or not, Buhari remains the most respected leader from Africa (Alive) and Nigeria! Facts and figures are there to back this up!

having said that, wait till 2019 and we will settle the score with our PVC.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
If Buhari is lifeless, then that makes you a corpse since he's your president.

Beat that! grin grin grin grin grin

Mujtahida:

Get ready to follow the lifeless one to Daura for the final interment of his political career. Never again Buhari!
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by surgical: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You mean the lifeless dullard
but the UK doctors can be like to a magician see how they transform bubu
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
Buhari is herod to people with questionable source of income and lifestyles. to the downtroden, he's a mesiah, to the elites and criminally minded, he's a demon, 2019, we shall see. i no get time for back and forth, our PVC will speak. i know Atiku (the part of the problems we have had since 16 years of PDP rule) have alot of money (which he stole being a customs officer, PTDF chairman and former VP) to throw around but at the end of the day, good will prevail.

Tell us about the corruption feeding fat inside aso rock make we hear.

At the bolded I'm compelled by your naivety to call you a fool(my apologies cos I consider you a friend yet I cannot resist the urge) if you truly believe the asinine thing you just wrote.

I repeat you have no idea what you are yammering about. Buhari is the grandfather of corruption. You can take that to the bank.

Please shut up! What do you know about corruption. How can you be so foolish to be taken in by this unintelligent trash talk about Buhari fighting corruption?

Go and ask Maina, Babachir, Shittu, Oke, Kyari about corruption, they will tell you what corruption is.

Atiku is corrupt, so is Buhari. I will never buy that deceitful talk where as far as corruption is concerned Atiku is the Devil but Buhari is an Angel. No way.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by surgical: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
KUKAH is on ATIKU's board of directors (UNIVERSITY), so i wasn't expecting the man to be against his oga.

Nigerian religious leaders are MOSTLY CROOKS and CRIMINALS!

nonsense
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by costandi(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mujtahida:

God has no religion. Better get that into your brain.
lol. Self deceit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.