Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,181 members, 7,957,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi (48024 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent / Nobody Safe In Nigeria – Lamido Says After Meeting Obasanjo / Atiku Speaks On Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
If Buhari is lifeless, then that makes you a corpse since he's your president.

Beat that! grin grin grin grin grin

He is your president not mine. I've since rejected him cos a dead man cannot rule over me and very soon Nigerians will do physically what they have done spiritually as in rejecting corpsocracy. So wrap yourself in the garb of his lifelessness and continue to celebrate aridity, fruitlessness and plain stupidity.

If I say may your life be like buhari government I hope you can say amen?
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Well, i repeat again and i owe you no apology since your hatred for the president has blinded you.

Buhari is Herod to people with criminal mindset, questionable characters, tribalists, religious bias people and those living fake lifes and earning from those who steal our collective wealth.

Every other stuffs you typed are not worth my effort.
Let's settle this at the polls, keep your anger in check and don't lose your civility if you have any left.

Enjoy your night.

Mujtahida:

At the bolded I'm compelled by your naivety to call you a fool(my apologies cos I consider you a friend yet I cannot resist the urge) if you truly believe the asinine thing you just wrote.

I repeat you have no idea what you are yammering about. Buhari is the grandfather of corruption. You can take that to the bank.

Please shut up! What do you know about corruption. How can you be so foolish to be taken in by this unintelligent trash talk about Buhari fighting corruption?

Go and ask Maina, Babachir, Shittu, Oke, Kyari about corruption, they will tell you what corruption is.

Atiku is corrupt, so is Buhari. I will never buy that deceitful talk where as far as corruption is concerned Atiku is the Devil but Buhari is an Angel. No way.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
reject or not, you're a corpse according to your own word.

we have only one president and you're Nigerian!

deal with it!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Mujtahida:

He is your president not mine. I've since rejected him cos a dead man cannot rule over me and very soon Nigerians will do physically what they have done spiritually as in rejecting corpsocracy. So wrap yourself in the garb of his lifelessness and continue to celebrate aridity, fruitlessness and plain stupidity.

If I say may your life be like buhari government I hope you can say amen?
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:

Why are you mentioning dead people when speaking about the living? i don't understand you again, let's discuss like learned people na.

Trump labelled who a lifeless person? even if he did, is it Trump that we all know has diarrhea of the mouth that should be taken serious? Trump himself have never said he said so, they keep saying he did but no one can show evidence he did!

Whether you like it or not, Buhari remains the most respected leader from Africa (Alive) and Nigeria! Facts and figures are there to back this up!

having said that, wait till 2019 and we will settle the score with our PVC.

Were you not the one who uttered the unpardonable blasphemy of saying Buhari is the MOST RESPECTED LEADER FROM AFRICA AND NIGERIA EVER? So why won't I mention the greats who are writhing in disgust in their graves.

Only just now have you added 'alive'. Buhari cannot tie the sandals of the President of Ghana or even that of Rwanda. Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
reject or not, you're a corpse according to your own word.

we have only one president and you're Nigerian!

deal with it!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Go fight with Trump not me. May your life be like how Buhari has made the Nigerian economy comatose, may your life be filled with the murderous blood letting that has characterised Buhari's government. If you are not already lifeless say amen to this.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nigeria is true, hes the most respected. learn to read and comprehend sir. for Africa, he's the most respected among the living, for Nigeria, the most respected ever! argue with your left ear
Mujtahida:

Were you not the one who uttered the unpardonable blasphemy of saying Buhari is the MOST RESPECTED LEADER FROM AFRICA AND NIGERIA EVER? So why won't I mention the greats who are writhing in disgust in their graves.

Only just now have you added 'alive'. Buhari cannot tie the sandals of the President of Ghana or even that of Rwanda. Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
Well, i repeat again and i owe you no apology since your hatred for the president has blinded you.

Buhari is Herod to people with criminal mindset, questionable characters, tribalists, religious bias people and those living fake lifes and earning from those who steal our collective wealth.

Every other stuffs you typed are not worth my effort.
Let's settle this at the polls, keep your anger in check and don't lose your civility if you have any left.

Enjoy your night.

You are not just ignorant. You are senseless if you really mean the bolded. Once again my apologies. I can't help but marvel at how determined you are to wallow in foolishness. I argue and disagree with people but Bro you are being stupid I swear and I should be tell you to your face for your own good.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
I don't see Trump as someone worth wasting my time on.

I don't have issues with Buhari style of leadership, deal with that.

(Quit this blackmail, sounding childish)

You obviously know nothing about economy, you think recession started in 2015? maybe it was buhari that was borrowing to pay salaries before he took over in 2015, maybe it was buhari that spent our reserve on elections, bribing every living thing in Nigeria with it. maybe it was buhari that was sponsoring killers in some parts of Nigeria to paint himself bad.
I thought you were learned, educated and matured, i thought otherwise. i don't want to join you in the mud. enjoy your folly.

Mujtahida:

Go fight with Trump not me. May your life be like how Buhari has made the Nigerian economy comatose, may your life be filled with the murderous blood letting that has characterised Buhari's government. If you are not already lifeless say amen to this.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Konki: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
Please my comment is for people with a brain to discuss.

Thanks

Those with "a brain" should be supporting a lifeless fellow?

For the umpteenth time, keep quiet!
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
Nigeria is true, hes the most respected. learn to read and comprehend sir. for Africa, he's the most respected among the living, for Nigeria, the most respected ever! argue with your left ear
I didn't know you are a dunce. I've always suspected that you are foolish. I just confirmed it now that you are not just foolish but proud of it. I am ashamed on your behalf. Mtcheew.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Konki:

The guy has been baptised as an incurable zombie. How unfortunate that we occupy the same country with monumental mumus like this somehow. Chai
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Since he's lifeless, that makes you a corpse.

You should be in a morgue by now.
Konki:

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
You can die for all i care, what i said remains! grin grin
Mujtahida:

I didn't know you are a dunce. I've always suspected that you are foolish. I just confirmed it now that you are not just foolish but proud of it. I am ashamed on your behalf. Mtcheew.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
surgical:
nonsense

Meant for humans
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by deolu2000(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
ATIKULATED!!!

Who else noticed that APC supporters has been silenced since Sunday?

Buhari won in 2015 because Nigerians were tired of Jonathan and now, he will be kicked out too cos we're tired. If ATIKU mess up too, he will also be kicked out.

We will continue to take the risk till we get there.

ATIKU 2019

BACK TO DAURA 2019 AGENDA
Exactly my ideology for the new Nigeria. 4yrs appraisal, and if you are deemed not to have performed, I will gladly root for your removal. PMB is a beneficiary of these and by God's grace through the votes of the electorates he shall be a causality of same.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by FestusIrohigbe: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Carlyscales: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
tesppidd:
Atiku was up against Buhari at the 2015 primaries.

Amaechi dealt with him.

It shall be repeated in 2019.

Inec chairman
The Nigerian army
The Nigerian air force
The Nigerian navy
The Nigerian police
The DSS
22 state governors
36 ministers
255 lawmakers
36 INEC commissioners
5 million Kano votes
3 million lagos votes

By hook or by crook
By fire by force

Buhari must be delivered

18 million votes- CHECK!

Atiku will never be president of Nigeria
We don't want an international thief as president.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.
This was how Goodluck and PDP zombies were sounding in 2014.
We all know what became their fate!

Sorry!!
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
I don't see Trump as someone worth wasting my time on.

I don't have issues with Buhari style of leadership, deal with that.

(Quit this blackmail, sounding childish)

You obviously know nothing about economy, you think recession started in 2015? maybe it was buhari that was borrowing to pay salaries before he took over in 2015, maybe it was buhari that spent our reserve on elections, bribing every living thing in Nigeria with it. maybe it was buhari that was sponsoring killers in some parts of Nigeria to paint himself bad.
I thought you were learned, educated and matured, i thought otherwise. i don't want to join you in the mud. enjoy your folly.

Of course buhari being your hero shows how low your standard is. Trump is too high for you.

You call it blackmail? How perceptive of you. Blackmail to say amen to the deeds and misdeeds of a government you support? You are a spineless coward and shameless hypocrite.

I don't tolerate foolishness especially from otherwise educated people especially on the hoodoo called anti corruption. Your own zombeeism is a rare, first grade type. Call me immature, childish, uneducated or crude. I will say it again as far as you believe that Buhari is fighting corruption you are a simpleton.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
You can die for all i care, what i said remains! grin grin
At least I still have life and so I can still die. How about you who alongside your principal is already a lifeless corpse of incompetence. Dead body. Tufiakwa
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
You called him lifeless and since you live under his government, you're a corpse, your word, not mine! you don't like your own word ni? grin
Mujtahida:

At least I still have life and so I can still die. How about you who alongside your principal is already a lifeless corpse of incompetence. Dead body. Tufiakwa
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Trump insulted other world leaders, insults women, so Trump is now your lord and saviour? you're a wind, tossed about any direction.

Mujtahida:

Of course buhari being your hero shows how low your standard is. Trump is too high for you.

You call it blackmail? How perceptive of you. Blackmail to say amen to the deeds and misdeeds of a government you support? You are a spineless coward and shameless hypocrite.

I don't tolerate foolishness especially from otherwise educated people especially on the hoodoo called anti corruption. Your own zombeeism is a rare, first grade type. Call me immature, childish, uneducated or crude. I will say it again as far as you believe that Buhari is fighting corruption you are a simpleton.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Ukaz(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Now I see that you Nigerians are really mumu praising somebody that bought votes with money that would have been spent rebuilding the country . only one mumu use am . I wish na Mr red cap win self he 4 good small sha . but this one wey be say US dey find am self na wan come rule us .

This Nigeria sai BUHARI 2019- 2023.

Atiku na just that primary u reach oo . : grin cheesy grin

Said baba buhari 2019
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by gly(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
MAYOWAAK:
Thank you president Buhari. Your uprightness forced Atiku and OBJ to reconcile. If not for you, they could have died and rot in hell as enemies. You give them love.Thank you for saving them. This is spiritual infrastructure.

No need wasting your time selling a candidate that is not sellable and does not believe in himself, because he never thought he could be president. Save your Energy bro because everyone is tired of Buhari
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
Trump insulted other world leaders, insults women, so Trump is now your lord and saviour? you're a wind, tossed about any direction.

Give me Trump a million times to the Daura meathead. It's obvious you are a sadist cos you enjoy the pain brought on by Mr lifeless integrity.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
You called him lifeless and since you live under his government, you're a corpse, your word, not mine! you don't like your own word ni? grin
Buhari is lifeless - Trump. Deal with it.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mujtahida is a corpse - Mujtahida's 4 fingers pointing at him. Enjoy your folly.
Mujtahida:

Buhari is lifeless - Trump. Deal with it.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
You're the sadist here, move to America if you so much love Trump!

He brought pains to those who have been living above their income.

Mujtahida:

Give me Trump a million times to the Daura meathead. It's obvious you are a sadist cos you enjoy the pain brought on by Mr lifeless integrity.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
Mujtahida is a corpse - Mujtahida's 4 fingers pointing at him. Enjoy your folly.
Buhari Nama
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Small boy you're. in the absence of issue based discussion, i leave you to enjoy your folly.

Good night

Mujtahida:

Buhari Nama
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
You're the sadist here, move to America if you so much love Trump!

He brought pains to those who have been living above their income.

Ode ni bobo yi ooo. If Buhari government allows your data watch and tell me if this people are those living above their income. You are just a tragedy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlWP3cgAiws
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by somehow: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mujtahida:

Ode ni bobo yi ooo

Let's meet at the polls. Grow up already. grin
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
Small boy you're. in the absence of issue based discussion, i leave you to enjoy your folly.

Good night

Of course there's no issue to be discussed with a lifeless cow like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Lagosians Ask Police To Return To Work / Israelis Arrested In Nigeria For 'Supporting IPOB' Speak After Their Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.