Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,724 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process (107149 Views)

Australian Sponsorship Visa Issue. / Spouse - Family Travel - Spouse Domestic Abuse Route. / Help: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Dizzy007(m): 5:05am On May 17
Hi everyone!! Any updates, news, PPR please share timeline... so that those of us waiting can have some hope! Please has anyone with AOR in February received medical request recently?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by RonkeGoke(f): 1:54am On May 18
Got AOR on Jan10th and received medical request April 19th. Status updated to Medical passed April 29th.

Dizzy007:
Hi everyone!! Any updates, news, PPR please share timeline... so that those of us waiting can have some hope! Please has anyone with AOR in February received medical request recently?

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Dizzy007(m): 4:53am On May 18
That's nice, it's moving. Hopefully I get mine this month

RonkeGoke:
Got AOR on Jan10th and received medical request April 19th. Status updated to Medical passed April 29th.

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Muhammed43: 3:23pm On May 18
What does it mean if I get a pre-arrrival services on my mail
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by TYK4444: 9:44pm On May 18
Muhammed43:
What does it mean if I get a pre-arrrival services on my mail

Your application is almost done. Next step is they will request for your passport.

Please when did you apply?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Muhammed43: 2:03am On May 19
TYK4444:

Your application is almost done. Next step is they will request for your passport.

Please when did you apply?
January
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Miide2: 2:54am On May 19
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Miide2: 2:55am On May 19
Dizzy007:

Applied February 8th
AOR February 26th
SA - March 20th
waiting for medicals

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by mikeayus(m): 1:48pm On May 19
Miide2:

Applied February 8th
AOR February 26th
SA - March 20th
waiting for medicals

Please is this inland or outland application and have you done your biometrics?

I am also awaiting medical request

Applied January 13th
AOR February 9th
BIL February 29th
SA March 1st
Biometrics completed March 12th
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Dizzy007(m): 6:48am On May 20
Wow that's quite fast. Can you share your timeline?

Muhammed43:

January
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Muhammed43: 3:33pm On May 21
[quote author=Dizzy007 post=130042227]Wow that's quite fast. Can you share your timeline?

Can I have your number
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by TYK4444: 10:11pm On May 21
Any update? Some people (August and September applicants) are getting pre arrival service mail from Accra VO.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by essentialone(m): 3:08pm On May 24
the Consent Letter from at least one Parent, how should it be addressed?
The place is Alimosho Passport Office.

We had earlier used:

"The Passport Comptroller-General,
Nigeria Immigration Service,
Nigeria.

Dear Sir/Ma,

LETTER OF CONSENT FOR THE ISSUANCE OF AN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT TO..."

It was rejected, and the error message on it is this:

"kindly address your application proper"
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Kcenyimbk: 3:16pm On May 24
Pls for those that received a procedural fairness letter,how long did it take to get a response from Ircc….specifically spousal sponsorship
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Dizzy007(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by RonkeGoke(f): 9:30pm On Jun 03
Hopefully this will result in shorter processing times cos the long wait isn't funny. Though the news didn't specify when the new AI tool will be implemented.

Dizzy007:
I just saw this news. I hope all this english will lead to faster timelines

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/advanced-analytics-overseas-family-class-spousal-partner-applications.html
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by deebarbie(f): 6:59pm On Jun 04
Kcenyimbk:
Pls for those that received a procedural fairness letter,how long did it take to get a response from Ircc….specifically spousal sponsorship

I got a response after 6 weeks..
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by cherez01: 2:44am On Jun 05
Hello, Please I will like to send you a DM. I just followed you

Makibarbie:
This is the process of sending a package to kenya.

Welcome newcomers and congratulations on your PPR!!!
Submitting your documents to Kenya VFS.
These are the list of documents to be submitted if you are sending to Kenya VFS:
1. International passports (for PA and all accompanying spouse/dependents)
2. 2 passport photographs (PA, spouse and dependents), please follow the
instruction on this as requested in your letter.
3. Passport request letter which should be printed out and stappled together.
4. Completed height and eye color chart (this comes with the PR letter and it
should be filled for PA, spouse and dependents), It should be stappled with
the passport request letter.
5. IMM008 (This is for those with change in their family composition)
6. 1 CVAC form to be filled by the primary applicant, please ensure the email
and phone number is that of the primary applicant as well.
7.2photocopiesofeveryfamilymember’sinternationalpassport(oneachcopy
should be written the PA’s email and phone number)
8. Proof of payment (MT103) of the package transmission fee from your bank
of KES 2,560 or $28.77 Kindly visit VFS global for updated amount as this vary from time to time.
VFS Global Kenya limited account details:
Account name: VFS (Kenya) Limited- Canada Holdings Country: Kenya
Currency: Kenya Shilling
Bank Name: ABSA BANK KENYA PLC
Branch: Barclays Plaza
Street: Loita Street - Nairobi
Bank Account No. 2037342214
SWIFT: BARCKENX
Chips UID/Sort code: 03
Most people pay the transmission fee through their domiciliary account or barter, please always verify before you go ahead. A telex copy is usually generated and it should be submitted with other documents as well.
You can use any courier service of choice ranging from DHL, FEDEX, UPS...ensure you contact them for their charges.

Please note:
You must send a pre-paid return label from an international courier service with all your documents to Kenya VFS, this will make delivery to you effective as they wouldn’t process without a return label.
You can contact a DHL agent to facilitate this for you if you will be sending via DHL (you can ask on the group for the contact and make sure you are well educated before proceeding). It’s actually cheaper using an agent!
Address to send the whole package to will be:
Canada Visa Application Centre VFS Global
P O Box 25180-00100
+254 800720214
5th Floor Parkfield Hse.
Muthangari Drive, Off Waiyaki Way Westlands,
Nairobi, Kenya.
If you wish to contact them, here:
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ken/en/can/contact-us#
Tips on filling the consent form Page 2:
Name: PA’S
Address: PA’S Telephone number: PA’S Email address: PA’S Signature: PA’S
Date: That day’s
Signed at: for instance Lagos, Nigeria (city, country)
Page 3:
You are to fill only the upper part!
• I give my consent to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Nairobi, Kenya
• Please underline both receive/give and from/to and write DHL International
in front of it.

• Name of person to submit an application or collect the decision on my behalf: DHL International
• Relationship to applicant: Courier
• Applicant Signature: PA’S
• Date: That day’s •
You are not to fill the lower part of the page 3 and the entire page 4.

Link for consent form.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Id4M-QdmGcd47HObKZMMQq19rt3XDS_6AYQ6WbvMd7U/edit?usp=sharing

You can send a dm if you wish to get the number of the transmission guy and vfs agent because I don’t know if it’s allowed here.

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by cherez01: 6:38pm On Jun 06
Hi Myglan27, Please did you use this contact? Is the info reliable?

[quote author=Myglan27 post=128139022][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

Cost Of Nigerian International Passport / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.