Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) (56264 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / I Don’t Know Why Oyedepo Makes Noise About His Private Jet – Tunde Bakare / Real Reason Why Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakhilome, CAN Shun TB Joshua’s Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin

You had better consider him Articulated.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by joggler(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Your post makes no sense
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by kaen1317: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Even if Atiku is a thief we will vote for him. Better for us to be ruled by a thief with our bellies full than a "supposed" angel while u pine away in hunger and misery. Daura by road loading...

1 Like

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
HigherEd:

He is definitely going back to his village in Daura. His Cows need him more than Nigerians do.
cheesy
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Themandator: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
your 2018 prophecy you claimed that God told you that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo would not only forgive Atiku but that he would also throw his weight behind him in his bid for the Presidency. Considering the present political trend, are you sure this is still going to happen?

Yes, as Almighty God who knows the heart of man lives, Obasanjo will forgive and support Atiku for the presidency. And Atiku will defeat Buhari come 2019 Presidential Election. Did you read The Sun Newspaper publication of May 27, 2018, where General Jemibewon, in an interview, vowed to stake his neck in support of Atiku’s bid for the Presidency? So, notable Nigerians would support and root for Atiku come 2019. I am not campaigning for Atiku, whatever comes out of my mouth is based on revelation that I received from God. To me, it is idiotic and stupid for anybody to say I have collected Ghana-Must-Go from Atiku. Let us wait till 2019 and see.

HigherEd:
The first part of these piece is to answer genuine questions from Christians asking why Oyedepo chose to support Atiku against Moghalu, Fela and Jang who are Christians also seeking to run for the presidency.

If you noticed in previous pictures regarding the meeting that took place at Obasanjo's residence, Oyedepo actually avoided joining hands with Kukah, Gumi, Obasanjo and Atiku.

It is normal for Aspiring presidential aspirants to tour religious organizations and this should not automatically be construed as an exclusive endorsement.

While Christian clergy are vocal about the participation of Christians in office, there is also need to be pragmatic and realistic. The most credible candidate that can remove Buhari is an Atiku candidacy.

Oyedepo has also shown in recent weeks his support for christians vying for the Office of the President by meeting with Jang and Moghalu.

To Buharist

When all tricks couldn't work the ignorant Buharist supporters referred to Oyedepo's comment questioning why the North should always rule. But, unfortunately the Buharist are so ignorant that they fail to understand that by Nigeria's geographical classification Oyedepo is a Northerner not a Southerner.

So what is wrong if a Northerener like Oyedepo or Enenche questions why their own region is always seeking for political dominance?

Also, noted is that the outfit Oyedepo was wearing is an attire he has been wearing for years now and is not because he wants to look appealing to Fulani Northerners.

Oyedepo Meeting With Moghalu
Oyedepo Meeting With Jang
(All these meetings occurred in the past two months)
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Why does it amazes you that a UK runaway criminal pastor (Oyedepo) support a US runaway criminal politician (Atiku)? 2019 election is meant to separate criminals from men of integrity.

1 Like

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oyedepo to hell � straight away. Amyrobber pastor
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by 042rebel: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
My greatest concern especially for my southeast folks... What if after all these noise, Buhari wins?
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by VULCAN(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
You are being very disingenuous. Don't play on people's intelligence.

Someone comes to you and says he wants you to release your manager on secondment to help him carry out a project. You agree and retain your manager's position and entitlements while he goes off to help with the project. He is expected to return and resume his full position in your firm when the project is completed however whenever he has time he pops into the office to do some quick work before returning to the project.

So that is not an endorsement to you.

Anyway I forgive you since you are Atikulated

HigherEd:

No we are simply doing a fact check. Even though i am completely Atikulated, it is still irresponsible for a pastor to openly endorse a candidate. Oyedepo and Adeboye know this, and they have both never endorsed any presidential candidate... The Buhari/Osinbanjo candidacy was never endorsed by Adeboye, it was merely assumed just like this visit...

2 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Firefire(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Who cares? undecided
How has Oyedepo helped his own village? cheesy

Ignorant lots...

1 Like

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Carlyscales: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
fallout87:
If Oyedepo isn't endoring Atiku why is he part of the coalition that is unifying OBJ and Atiku?

He has no business there if he isn't supporting.
So if he politically smart enough to endorses Atiku
How is that any ones headache

Y is that no one is calling out Adeboye for putting us in this mess sef
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Infact the part you said I am completely Atikulated don finish everything my guy.. Nice one.

We must send that blood sucking evil spirit out of Aso rock come next year.

Atiku our incoming president.

Let us know if Atiku is the Church candidate. We want to avoid zealots.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Eserise1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
Oyedepo is on his way to hell,
he was already in hell, but this is just a confirmation.
Think about ur soul b4 u judge
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
One thing I'm highly confident of is that Buhari remains immovable!

A coalition of all prominent GOs, Federal Might, Ogboni Club, Witches and Wizards, etc, couldn't take him down as a private citizen contestant, imagine how much more difficult that would be today.

Just here laughing at all these noisy political novices making so much e-noise like a herd of rampaging wildebeests.

2 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by dgee1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Deeper Life G.O was with Buhari recently, no noise. Oyedepo pictured in Abeokuta with Atiku, Buharists go crazy.

Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Vixlot: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin

Was he not the man that supported and cursed everybody that refuse to vote for Jonathan? You people forget gate of hell video....what was the result..
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
Some people will be putting on white and white as if they are stainless.

God is watching
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
How does Oyedepo matters sef

All these afonja snakes

Abegi
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by kitaatita: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
He endorsed Atiku forget the afterthought. That's damage control
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by SaintLucia: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
HigherEd:

You don't understand politics. 2015 was a clash between a Christian and a Muslim. 2019 is a clash between a Muslim and a Muslim, any candidate that can secure 90% of Christian vote may be cruising to the villa because Atiku would definitely grab many Muslim votes too.
Lalasticlala
Most of you IPOB are just deceiving yourself. You guys are the ones rejoicing since Atiku emerged the PDP presidential candidate. I can assure you that he cannot win any state aside Taraba in the core north.

Lastly so Oyedepo just realized that he is also from the north. He think he can fool the north after insulting their religion, Hausa-Fulani and even Usman Dan Fodio. The kind defeat that await Atiku and co is........ Let Obasanjo knows that days are gone when the security agencies and INEC are under his control.

1 Like

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Themandator:

your 2018 prophecy you claimed that God told you that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo would not only forgive Atiku but that he would also throw his weight behind him in his bid for the Presidency. Considering the present political trend, are you sure this is still going to happen?

Yes, as Almighty God who knows the heart of man lives, Obasanjo will forgive and support Atiku for the presidency. And Atiku will defeat Buhari come 2019 Presidential Election. Did you read The Sun Newspaper publication of May 27, 2018, where General Jemibewon, in an interview, vowed to stake his neck in support of Atiku’s bid for the Presidency? So, notable Nigerians would support and root for Atiku come 2019. I am not campaigning for Atiku, whatever comes out of my mouth is based on revelation that I received from God. To me, it is idiotic and stupid for anybody to say I have collected Ghana-Must-Go from Atiku. Let us wait till 2019 and see.

It appears that all the PVC campaign in churches is for Atiku. We must move forward away from the past. Oristejafor And other 419 and yahoo pastors want to return to the villa and hold the President by the Balls as they did in the last Government.

1 Like

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
HigherEd:
The first part of these piece is to answer genuine questions from Christians asking why Oyedepo chose to support Atiku against Moghalu, Fela and Jang who are Christians also seeking to run for the presidency.

If you noticed in previous pictures regarding the meeting that took place at Obasanjo's residence, Oyedepo actually avoided joining hands with Kukah, Gumi, Obasanjo and Atiku.

It is normal for Aspiring presidential aspirants to tour religious organizations and this should not automatically be construed as an exclusive endorsement.

While Christian clergy are vocal about the participation of Christians in office, there is also need to be pragmatic and realistic. The most credible candidate that can remove Buhari is an Atiku candidacy.

Oyedepo has also shown in recent weeks his support for christians vying for the Office of the President by meeting with Jang and Moghalu.

To Buharist

When all tricks couldn't work the ignorant Buharist supporters referred to Oyedepo's comment questioning why the North should always rule. But, unfortunately the Buharist are so ignorant that they fail to understand that by Nigeria's geographical classification Oyedepo is a Northerner not a Southerner.

So what is wrong if a Northerener like Oyedepo or Enenche questions why their own region is always seeking for political dominance?

Also, noted is that the outfit Oyedepo was wearing is an attire he has been wearing for years now and is not because he wants to look appealing to Fulani Northerners.

Oyedepo Meeting With Moghalu
Oyedepo Meeting With Jang
(All these meetings occurred in the past two months)

Based on my observation, that Oyedepo did not join hand with the others does not mean that there is no endorsement.. You already have Kuku and an Imam, so why put ten pastors and one Imam for endorsement.. That picture is bigger than what you see. Beside, the pain and suffering melted on Nigerians by this caused administration does not give room for anybody to chat our course for us.. We were blind yesterday but we can see today
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by madridsta007(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
So what are you saying now??

That it is wrong to endorse Atiku or what??

Besides are u his spokesman or did Oyedepo tell u that he didn't endorse Atiku??

We can equally say, from pictures and your argument, that he endorsed Jang and Moghalu.

Oby possibly visit him as she counts him as a mentor. Will that be an endorsement too?

Of course not. But I understand the whims and behaviours of Buharists. A drowning group clutches frantically at anything.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by bejeria101(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
Oyedepo is on his way to hell, he was already in hell, but this is just a confirmation.
Must you talk?
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by OmaWillz: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
One thing I'm highly confident of is that Buhari remains immovable!

A coalition of all prominent GOs, Federal Might, Ogboni Club, Witches and Wizards, etc, couldn't take him down as a private citizen contestant, imagine how much more difficult that would be today.

Just here laughing at all these noisy political novices making so much e-noise like a herd of rampaging wildebeests.

Don't underestimate the cry of the innocent both of the living and the dead that enters the ears of a Just God. You may be surprised. Looks like you haven't lost anyone to the herdsmen madness. I pray you never do.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by AskProf: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
So what are you saying now??

That it is wrong to endorse Atiku or what??

Besides are u his spokesman or did Oyedepo tell u that he didn't endorse Atiku??

Did Oyedepo tell you that he has endorsed Atiku for President?
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Samunique(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
Oyedepo is on his way to hell,
he was already in hell, but this is just a confirmation.
For what ?

Bcs he isn't supporting your buhari ?

You have completely lost your sanity, your support for buhari will ruin you very soon !

Bloody Islamist, why won't you support the blood sucker in aso rock?

If I may ask, do u even have a father ? if u do, why would u say this to another man's father ?

You're a disgrace to the Yoruba race !

You jump from one thread to another just to rain curses and abuses on those who are opposed to buhari . undecided

Must we all have same opinion ?

I pity u !!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by OmaWillz: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
Proverbs 29:2 KJV
http://bible.com/1/pro.29.2.KJV

In other news, Jesus is coming again. The righteous Ruler. He that sits upon the circle of the earth and does as He pleases. The Father to the fatherless. And He shall reign forever and ever. Like a dream, He will return.
Leave Buharia and Atiku first, Are you ready?

YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Themandator: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
AnanseK:

It appears that all the PVC campaign in churches is for Atiku. We must move forward away from the past. Oristejafor And other 419 and yahoo pastors want to return to the villa and hold the President by the Balls as they did in the last Government.

It would be recalled that a national newspaper criticized your prediction of January 1, 2017 that there was going to be a serious fight between incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari and former President Olusegun Obasanjo as a failed prophecy. Now with the turn of event, how do you react to the write up?

Well, I have written a letter to the editor and they are yet to reply. When you look at the prophecy in question, I did not indicate a date. When you talk about prophecy, it can come to fulfillment anytime and that is why we are witnessing what we are witnessing today. The writer wrote that Obasanjo did not write any acerbic letter, not quite long after, the ex-President wrote an acerbic letter and here we are today the incumbent is probing Obasanjo’s power project, so there is serious fight now between the duo. That is a public affirmation of the prophecy. For me, I have filed my case in the court of the Almighty God who rules and judges the affairs of men. How can someone criticize and condemn the words of the Almighty on which He places more honour than even His name. They have committed a serious sin against the Almighty. The case is presently in the court of the Almighty that rules and judges in righteousness. I pity the writer and those behind the publication.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
AskProf:

Did Oyedepo tell you that he has endorsed Atiku for President?

Mr Man shut ur trap up.

I didn't ask u any question.

Besides the guy I asked, gave me the needed reply..
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by buhariguy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Samunique:
For what ?

Bcs he isn't supporting your buhari ?

You have completely lost your sanity, your support for buhari will ruin you very soon !

Bloody Islamist, why won't you support the blood sucker in aso rock?

If I may ask, do u even have a father ? if u do, why would u say this to another man's father ?

You're a disgrace to the Yoruba race !

You jump from one thread to another just to rain curses and abuses on those who are opposed to buhari . undecided

Must we all have same opinion ?

I pity u !!!
a man of God that was my mentor, everyone in Christiandom look up to him as a mentor.
This same man is worshipping corruption.
Although he preaches prosperity without telling us it is through corrupt politicians,
He was just deceiving the gullible, thinking it is God that is blessing him.

For Christ sake, I am not a Muslim,
I am man of God.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by edupedia: 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Infact the part you said I am completely Atikulated don finish everything my guy.. Nice one.

We must send that blood sucking evil spirit out of Aso rock come next year.

Atiku our incoming president.

...u are all taking too much codeine...While PDP is doing photo -ops APC is winning elections...who is fooling whom?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Ade Okeowo: "Bag Of Rice Will Sell For N5,000, Dollar Will Exchange For N150" / Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.