Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) (56267 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / I Don’t Know Why Oyedepo Makes Noise About His Private Jet – Tunde Bakare / Real Reason Why Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakhilome, CAN Shun TB Joshua’s Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
HigherEd:

He is definitely going back to his village in Daura. His Cows need him more than Nigerians do.
I am laughing here because at the end,you guys will come here to cry that Buhari rig a free and fair election.

Since 2015,you guys cried in Kogi,Edo,Ondo,Ekiti,Anambra,Edo elections and some other bye elections.

I still see you guys crying in 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by gtown: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
HigherEd:

You don't understand politics. 2015 was a clash between a Christian and a Muslim. 2019 is a clash between a Muslim and a Muslim, any candidate that can secure 90% of Christian vote may be cruising to the villa because Atiku would definitely grab many Muslim votes too.
Lalasticlala
You P.I.Gs think only you people understand the game going on. Let me tell you cristal clear that there is no differences between the 2019 election and that of 2015. That Atiku represents christians (just like GEJ was in the 2015) while Buhari is still mostly favour by muslims in the coming election, is not a secret.
The little difference is that it going to be a win win situation for the muslims no matter the outcomes.
And you can guess who are the losers even before the first vote is cast.
Buhari or Atiku, wailers are in for more wailings!

1 Like

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Btruth: 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
Oyedepo is on his way to hell,
he was already in hell, but this is just a confirmation.
Haba!..... this is so harsh ooo. abeg reduce your anger small
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Ake1: 12:10am On Oct 12, 2018
This is the same mane who promised to open hellfire for opponent of gej and then a-thief-cool was Jonathan opponent. What's new about a man with 100kw bulbs attached to his forehead?

The looters are the same loosers to be glaring soon.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by silasweb(m): 12:35am On Oct 12, 2018
nice
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:40am On Oct 12, 2018
edupedia:

...u are all taking too much codeine...While PDP is doing photo -ops APC is winning elections...who is fooling whom?

BMC zombie spotted.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by zyzxx(m): 1:25am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by donqx: 1:27am On Oct 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by contigiency(m): 1:47am On Oct 12, 2018
HigherEd:

You don't understand politics. 2015 was a clash between a Christian and a Muslim. 2019 is a clash between a Muslim and a Muslim, any candidate that can secure 90% of Christian vote may be cruising to the villa because Atiku would definitely grab many Muslim votes too.
Lalasticlala

Keep doing your calculation in nairaland. since you had meeting with all the Christians and 90% of them told you that they will vote Atiku. no problem, you people have said and done worse things than you are doing now. You people should just start preparing your narrative on how buhari rigged the election, because that is definitely what you people will fall back on when he wins. Because as for winning, buhari had won long time ago. And I will still repeat what I have been saying that the margin buhari will use to win this time will be higher than the one is used to win in 2015.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:00am On Oct 12, 2018
/
Political prostitution aka AGIP (Any Government In Power).

He is covering the basics--dottings the 'i's and crossing the 'T's.

/
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by pstjoga: 4:47am On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=akeentech post=71999708][/quote]

Welldone sir, you just assume the position of God. I believe you know what happen to Satan when he tried to assume the title you just ignorantly gave yourself.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by awoluyi(m): 5:07am On Oct 12, 2018
I keep wondering why people are developing BP because of A endorses this, B endorses that, can you do your own independent and intelligent evaluation of each presidential candidate and take a stand? Why should people become so stupid to a point that they need to be told what eat as breakfast. I tire o!
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Niceman4u(m): 5:56am On Oct 12, 2018
buhariguy:
Oyedepo is on his way to hell, he was already in hell, but this is just a confirmation.
Hungry boy! seems u ve not received ur 30k naira token for last month?
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by DKERIAN(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2018
Oyedepo is free to support any person he wish to,the earlier we start practicing the true Democracy,the better for we Nigeria.Whether Christian or Muslem,he is a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Oxygentayo(m): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2018
buhariguy:
some times u dig ur grave urelf....who are u to judge
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by TheVictorious(m): 6:30am On Oct 12, 2018
HigherEd:

No we are simply doing a fact check. Even though i am completely Atikulated, it is still irresponsible for a pastor to openly endorse a candidate. Oyedepo and Adeboye know this, and they have both never endorsed any presidential candidate... The Buhari/Osinbanjo candidacy was never endorsed by Adeboye, it was merely assumed just like this visit...

I like this bro!

Sowo ...wetin? Me too I don Atikulate grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2018
OmaWillz:

Don't underestimate the cry of the innocent both of the living and the dead that enters the ears of a Just God. You may be surprised. Looks like you haven't lost anyone to the herdsmen madness. I pray you never do.
The "herdsmen" stuff is the greatest hoax/propaganda of the 21st century.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Infact the part you said I am completely Atikulated don finish everything my guy.. Nice one.

We must send that blood sucking evil spirit out of Aso rock come next year.

Atiku our incoming president.

There is actually nothing wrong with dreaming...
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2018
buhariguy:
incoming president ke, thief atikulate is already the President of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
Even terrorist Emma powerless is disappointed the way the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist hate their Supreme terrorist leader nnamdi kanu.

My brother please help me, don't these IPOB people want Biafra anymore?

What's really happening? They no longer even ask after Nnamdi Kanu and their other son, Ayodele Fayose.

Wait a minute, I saw Osika Chidoka in Atiku's private jet yesterday or so....the same man that picked up Nnamdi Kanu after his release from prison.

Is PDP the same as IPOB? Please, help me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Timzy3786: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2018
fallout87:
If Oyedepo isn't endoring Atiku why is he part of the coalition that is unifying OBJ and Atiku?

He has no business there if he isn't supporting.
pastor kumuyi had a meeting with buhari, is that an endorsement?
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by obembet(f): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Lolz
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Unclesamo(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2018
globalresource:
I saw many throwing bitterness and curses without reasoning at Bishop David Oyedepo. Well it doesn't reduce him a bit. But senses should let you know that he was invited to broker truce between Obasanjo and Atiku

Please what offense has he committed in doing that?
like seriously... Read d bolded again nd again, and gv a reason for his being there. #dis is Politics
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2018
Atikulation lo le se
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by ofwest47(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2018
Dooms day prophets with thieve thieve looters of the country wanting to come back to their looting spree they left between 1999 to 2003.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by rogathilt: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2018
ARE YOU A PROSPECTIVE OR SERVING NYSC CORPER? THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU!

This is the reality: The era of regular jobs is over!
The Nigerian educational system was built to supply jobs to the colonial era civil service and post-colonial industrial era. Those periods have long disappeared, but Nigerians are still been trained for jobs that mostly no longer exist or have become scarce.
Knowledge has evolved rapidly globally, but our educational institutions seem frozen in time.

- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount
- WEB APP DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount
- 3D ANIMATIONS – 50% Discount
- MOTION GRAPHICS – 50% Discount
- VIDEO EDITING – 50% Discount
- PHOTOGRAPHY – 50% Discount
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING – 50% Discount
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount

NOTE: THIS IS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING YOUR 1-YEAR OF NYSC SO AS TO BE JOB READY AFTER SERVICE - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

GET YOUR TRAINING STARTED NOW – NO TIME TO EVEN CHECK TIME (IN DBANJ’S ECHO!)

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by JacksonOyibo: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2018
buhariguy:
She na u go take am go hell? You wen dey post were are you going to? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2018
kitaatita:
He endorsed Atiku forget the afterthought. That's damage control
He didn't endorse anybody
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by FrostyButter: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Who cares? undecided
How has Oyedepo helped his own village? cheesy

Don't even go there!!!

Shame that nairaland would never be like reddit where people don't make random comments.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by HigherEd: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2018
gtown:

You P.I.Gs think only you people understand the game going on. Let me tell you cristal clear that there is no differences between the 2019 election and that of 2015. That Atiku represents christians (just like GEJ was in the 2015) while Buhari is still mostly favour by muslims in the coming election, is not a secret.
The little difference is that it going to be a win win situation for the muslims no matter the outcomes.
And you can guess who are the losers even before the first vote is cast.
Buhari or Atiku, wailers are in for more wailings!
You are ignorant. It is not going to be a win win for islamic fundamentalist like you. An Atiku presidency would see to the adequate representation of Christians at the Ministerial and govt level. Since we would bring him to power he would do his best not to losethe bloc vote of those that brought him to power. And when he is done we would return a godly christian to power!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Ade Okeowo: "Bag Of Rice Will Sell For N5,000, Dollar Will Exchange For N150" / Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.