Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Was Celsus Right About Christianity? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Celsus Right About Christianity? (1522 Views)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am fearless, yet I do Christianity.
I do agree that Christianity as it exists today was indeed built on doctrines and traditions of fear, false testimonies and threatening words. But what concept or successful idea does not have a side to it that does not
If you are fearless and still do Christianity, then you're odd grin No wonder other Christians here on nairaland were calling you out as an atheist. Anyways, that doesn't erase the fact that Christianity is being fuelled with fear and threat words and more than 90% of Christians live in the fear of the unknown. Majority of those who are not fearless and practising Christianity are those who scam the fearful ones though.

2 Likes

Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by kabillionaire(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
OtemAtum:
Yes, but I know the end already. I know what is wrong and that is Christianity.

Religion generally, not just christianity

1 Like

Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
OtemAtum:
If you are fearless and still do Christianity, then you're odd grin No wonder other Christians here on nairaland were calling you out as an atheist. Anyways, that doesn't erase the fact that Christianity is being fuelled with fear and threat words and more than 90% of Christians live in the fear of the unknown.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
ROFLMAO!
OtemAtum:
Majority of those who are not fearless and practising Christianity are those who scam the fearful ones though.
Anyone who truly practices the teachings of Jesus Christ will find it impossible to scam anyone else, even the fearful!
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
kabillionaire:

Religion generally, not just christianity
Exactly
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Evidence That Confirm The Bible Is Not Made Up / New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. / The 42 Laws Of Maat In Kemet’ (the Original 10 Commandments Of The Bible)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.