Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Kingdom Of God Suffer Violence :are you Violent enough to take it? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Kingdom Of God Suffer Violence :are you Violent enough to take it? (266 Views)

Aggressive, Violent, Cool, Calm, Which Is The Best Way To Pray As A Christian? / FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ — "The Kingdom Of God Suffers Violence..." / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Kingdom Of God Suffer Violence :are you Violent enough to take it? by Mikefrik(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
The word of God says in Matthew 11:12 the kingdom of God suffer violence and it's only the violent ones that can take it by force.
I do hear pple say they are in the kingdom.
my brethen for a man to be in the kingdom is not by mouth making or by allowing yourself to be dominated by sin.
A man cannot be drowning in sin, and still be in the kingdom, because the word of God says in the kingdom is righteousness, peace, and joy in the holy ghost.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is The Deal Day - Two Prophets, One Pulpit One Kingdom Message / . / Who Can Connect Me With A Rich Man Or Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.