Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Prayer Points For Favour In The New Week...bishop Sola Adetunji - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points For Favour In The New Week...bishop Sola Adetunji (711 Views)

Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead / You Can Be Free From Spiritual Attacks-bishop Sola Adetunji / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points For Favour In The New Week...bishop Sola Adetunji by expressglory: 10:20am On May 06, 2019
I MUST BE FAVOURED
1. My Father my Father, let your favour make me to stand out among my friends in the name of Jesus.
2. I command good people to begin to show interest in everything that I do in the name of Jesus.
3. Every mark of hatred placed upon my life, be wiped off permanently in the name of Jesus.
4. Authorities of Heaven, release supernatural favour upon my life in the name of Jesus.
5. I decree and declare, the time of my favour is now in the name of Jesus.
6. I decree and declare, my appointed time is now and my set time is now in the name of Jesus.
7. My Father my Father, help me to be preferred above the rest in the name of Jesus.
8. Lack of favour in my life, expire today in the name of Jesus.
9. Anointing for extra-ordinary, uncommon and supernatural favour, rest upon my life in the name of Jesus.
10. My Father my Father, create in my life, opportunities to be favoured in the name of Jesus.
11. Let the favour of God upon my life, attract the right destiny helpers and marriage partners into my life in the name of Jesus.
12. Oil of God’s favour begin to operate in my life, make me likable, attractable and acceptable to my helpers/husband/wife/God ordained spouse for help, in the
13. Every satanic violence set up against the favour of God for my life: Scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every power robbing me of the favor of God: Your time is over release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
15. By the favour of God: I decree that the hand of the enemy shall not prevail over my life, in the name of Jesus.
16. You wicked power delaying the manifestation of my divine favour: be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
17. Every enemy of my progress within and without: I’ve obtained the favour of God therefore: perish in shame in the name of Jesus.
18. By the favour of God: I receive supernatural breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
19. By the favour of God: I will get married without further delay in Jesus Name
20. Thank God because favour shall be your portion this week.

Source: https://web./575758416252493/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Yoruba Word / Why Does Luke 15 Use Three Parables? Is Not One Adequate? / David Ibiyeomie Gives Scholarship To 1000 Students; To Open Free Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.