Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

"You Will Fail Together" Presidency Tells OBJ And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Will Fail Together" Presidency Tells OBJ And Atiku (433 Views)

Disregard Northern Group’s Threat On Ruga, Presidency Tells Nigerians / Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku / 800m Trek: Buhari Physically Fit For Second Term – Presidency Tells Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

"You Will Fail Together" Presidency Tells OBJ And Atiku by Thedonchyme: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
The Presidency has responded to OBJ's endorsement of Atiku, saying they will fail together.
http://www.africannewstoday.com/politics/nigeria-they-will-lose-together-presidency-speaking-on-objs-endorsement-of-atiku/
Re: "You Will Fail Together" Presidency Tells OBJ And Atiku by gaby(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lol..

This is a movie I'll aptly title "The Battle of the Ancestors- a sequel to the good, the bad and the ugly" featuring king kong, the lifeless and to go America no be by force.

Go grab your copy nowwwww.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: "You Will Fail Together" Presidency Tells OBJ And Atiku by AtikuSupportUK(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2018

Presidency is panicky already.

They never saw this coming

Re: "You Will Fail Together" Presidency Tells OBJ And Atiku by Dannybammz: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
I am ATIKULATED

And i don't give a sh*t about the Lifeless dullard

So Apc thiefs should

Re: "You Will Fail Together" Presidency Tells OBJ And Atiku by Arda1000(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
Am not clicking the link but i think obj started failling when he supported apc led buhari against gej, but it seems he wants to correct his mistakes
Re: "You Will Fail Together" Presidency Tells OBJ And Atiku by SarkinYarki: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Instead of them to handover to Atiku and save Nigeria 200 billion that is earmarked for the elections they are grandstanding...even Femi Adesina knows he will not vote Buhari
Re: "You Will Fail Together" Presidency Tells OBJ And Atiku by seborrhic: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Arda1000:
Am not clicking the link but i think obj started failling when he supported apc led buhari against gej, but it seems he wants to correct his mistakes
Many like Obasanjo also want to correct the mistake they made by supporting and voting Buhari.
Re: "You Will Fail Together" Presidency Tells OBJ And Atiku by HigherEd: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
I'm Atikulated

PPD Gave Oshiomhole To APC Just Like APC Gave Modu Sheriff To PDP / This Report By Global Development Institutions About Nigeria Will Scare You. / EFCC Operatives Trail Fayose​, Set Up 3 Probe Teams To Nail Him

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8