Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,083 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (977 Views)

Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
What is a good way to send a lady away so you can get married. There are about three ladies in my life and I want to send them off in order to get married. How can I do it without hurting them? I have tried all I could, but they still keep running after me.
Re: ..... by Jamariwolff(f): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
bigmodo:
What is a good way to send a lady away so you can get married. There are about three ladies in my life and I want to send them off in order to get married. How can I do it without hurting them? I have tried all I could, but they still keep running after me.
how did you end you accumulating 3 ladies in the first place?
after eating all the honey in their pots, you now realised they're not marryable abi. ok
Re: ..... by Adeinfo: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Pls which honey in the pot?
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2018
The first lady our genotype doesn't match, the second one my parents refused the marriage whilst the third one I don't like her character. But all have refused to go after explaining to them how I feel even after using force.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 12, 2018
Let dem catch u cheating grin
Re: ..... by chiommy123(f): 7:06am On Oct 12, 2018
why is this op selfish like this you're just busy thinking about yourself how about them you want to break three hearts at once God is watching you
Re: ..... by Gaspardd(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Just fake your death
Re: ..... by Hisduchess(f): 12:18am On Apr 01, 2019
bigmodo:
The first lady our genotype doesn't match, the second one my parents refused the marriage whilst the third one I don't like her character. But all have refused to go after explaining to them how I feel even after using force.

for a lady its not that easy leaving someone you once claimed to love out that way without any quarrel biko.the first lady its understandable but the second and third one doesn't really hold water and that why they refused leaving.anyway nah to sit them down and tell them the real truth to avoid them thinking that they are still ur date whereas u have no future plans for them.make them no go swear for you when you go marry another person.

(1) (Reply)

Any Other Way? / Doctor ‘killed Girlfriend, Women By Sprinkling Poison On joystick Before Sex / She Is Beautiful And Hot But Too Arrogant To Be My Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.