Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her (4757 Views)

I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by Gucciblog: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
A Nigerian slay queen took to Instagram to make the weirdest advert.. She promised to send her private part to anybody that buys her product.. She wrote;

You want me to send you a video of how slimy my pu**y is then buy product.
Send me proof of your product purchase in my dm,then i will send you a video of my sleamy,warm,juicy pussy..

She went further to explain, in her words;

We know that the one thing that's common to all adults,Rich, poor, average, male & female is Sex, Yoruba, igbo, Hausa, White or black .

We all have sex, It's a part of our life that's private yet it affects our self esteem when we cannot perform well sexually or we do not look appealing.

A lot of Relationships have been ruined because of a wack sex life and infection.

Watch the Weird Video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by LuciferKristi: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
OP should we beg you before you drop her Instagram handle?

Nawa oo

12 Likes

Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by IamD18: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Product of careless parents.

6 Likes

Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by Auladimeji1: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
She should shift that blockage make we see wetin we won buy fes tongue

2 Likes

Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
I love her already//
Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
Giving birth to children without plans for taking care of them
Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by Roadto2019: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Nawa oo
symply_tacha is her handle

1 Like

Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
And dem do child dedication when dem born dis one o
Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by Englishbae(f): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
I av checks the girl angle and she are very very funny bitch
Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by Whobedatte(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Nawa oo
@Symply_tacha
She's just doing her thing , not to be taken serious
Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by LuciferKristi: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Whobedatte:

@Symply_tacha
She's just doing her thing , not to be taken serious

Naso.
I resemble mumu abi?

Tell me she's "not to be taken serious" so I can lose interest while you rush off to dm her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by Whobedatte(m): 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Naso.
I resemble mumu abi?

Tell me she's "not to be taken serious" so I can lose interest while you rush off to dm her.

You no resemble mumu
You be the real mumu
No b me give you her handle ?

Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by Toblesh(m): 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
Englishbae:
I av checks the girl angle and she are very very funny bitch
Chai...#Swahilibae
Abeg speak wetin u sabi...No use bad english kill us for here.

1 Like

Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
IamD18:
Product of careless parents.
Dostan please stop insulting parents in this platform because of the actions of their daughters.

Most ladies were taught how to behave but changed when they went to school or became older. There are always one or two rebels among children, that doesn't mean the parents failed on their part.
Lemme ask you this; will u be happy if ur parents get insulted because of your actions?
Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by cahrlifa(m): 12:17am On Nov 07, 2018
I know this girl oo na my neighbour. Her name is tacha and lives in PH.
Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 07, 2018
Object of mere satisfaction to the MEN, what else can you offer beyond this...?
Surprise me with other facts
Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by speedyconnect3: 5:28am On Nov 07, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Object of mere satisfaction to the MEN, what else can you offer beyond this...?
Surprise me with other facts
The desperation by female is high
Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by Englishbae(f): 6:29am On Nov 07, 2018
Toblesh:
Chai...#Swahilibae Abeg speak wetin u sabi...No use bad english kill us for here.

what concerns you, u gooder might ur business
Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by Toblesh(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Englishbae:

what concerns you, u gooder might ur business
E don do o

Funke Ayemi temi ti b* m*

Re: Advert Gone Wrong: Lady Vows To Send Her Private Part To Whoever Patronises Her by Godson213: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2018
This port Harcourt girl that is disturbing IG

(1) (Reply)

A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) / Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.