Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 (33779 Views)

Ex-PDP Spokesperson, Olisa Metuh Resigns From PDP / Why Peter Obi Will Be Atiku's Running Mate, PDP Spokesperson / Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by uvalued(m): 12:53am On Oct 12, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Was the verdict GUILTY after the “indictment”? wink
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by Mankosi: 1:12am On Oct 12, 2018
Panshow:
The speed at which APC are digging Atiku's past, they'll soon discover oil.
and they will still say they are not bothered about Atiku meanwhile they are having sleepless night every night.

1 Like

Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by ofwest47(m): 1:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Athievekulated looter using all available billion of dollars to recruit social medium haters and wailers.
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by Dollabiz: 1:23am On Oct 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by KanwuliaMama: 1:30am On Oct 12, 2018
EFCC! Come oooooo
Atiku is “WANTED”! grin
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by kay5you: 2:02am On Oct 12, 2018
badjack:
Atiku my foot. In Buhari we trust. Let Atiku bring out some of the money he stole, we will collect and still vote Buhari. Ati wetin.
do you know how many dollars exchanged hands in 2014 APC primaries before Buhari emerged
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by MallamJackson(m): 2:17am On Oct 12, 2018
greatiyk4u:
Even if Atiku makes me his running mate, I won't vote a Looter,

Only lovers of corruption "ATIKULOOT"

Ahahaha...

Actually uncle it's "Atikulate"

We dont do the former, we do the later

And it happens to be your "barber's" nemesis.

grin

sai ya koma daura wallahi!!

grin
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by lonelydora: 3:15am On Oct 12, 2018
Yankee101:
Be doing, we're dusting up Buhari's file from $2billion disappearing in NNPC in the 70s, cancellation of university students feeding programme, lopsided PTF development, his late in law taking most of the juicy contracts, 2011 post election riots he told youth 'ku halaka shi' and 1000s died, his killing of 1000s of Shiites, his nepotism and tribalism, fulani herdsmen menace [and ongoing corruption.

Be doing. Finish all your bullets then we'll start ours.

His BMCs are not smart at all
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by Princewell2012(m): 3:29am On Oct 12, 2018
Donald95:
APC and Buhari does not understand at all...

Nigerians care more about food on their table, Many people on the street doesn't give a sh!t about Anti Corruption nonsense, They main thing they need is Friendly standard of living.

You don't expect a father to be happy after reading news of Billions of money recovered while he and his kids went to bed hungry. Corruption this, corruption that is kinda getting outdated.

Question many keep asking themselves "Of what use is war on corruption if we can't feed

Reminds me of Austerity measure policy by buhari in 1983. Ask your parents how they survived

God bless you Sir. Yesterday when I took my dinnerdinner at my work place.my colleague jokingly told me if I could share my bread with him, I thought he didn't mean it. Do you know when he wanted to eat he just prepared only cow bell chokolate and he take it without bread because he doesn't have money to buy bread
Honestly there is lots of hunger going on now on this period God will surely deliver us.

1 Like

Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by seguno2: 3:32am On Oct 12, 2018
vizboy:
APC looking for everything to Indict Atiku instead of Showing US what buhari has done

Buhari has done nothing.
He has achieved nothing.
So he has nothing to say and nothing to show.
He was a failure packaged and perfumes as saviour.

He is a failure and will always be a failure.
The only strategy that they have is to shout and scream corruption until they lose their voices.
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by otherway: 3:38am On Oct 12, 2018
Donald95:

Nigerians care more about food on their table, Many people on the street doesn't give a sh!t about Anti Corruption nonsense, They main thing they need is Friendly standard of living.

You don't expect a father to be happy after reading news of Billions of money recovered while he and his kids went to bed hungry. Corruption this, corruption that is kinda getting outdated.

Question many keep asking themselves "Of what use is war on corruption if we can't feed

Reminds me of Austerity measure policy by buhari in 1983. Ask your parents how they survived

GOD BLESS YOU for this. You spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by funnyteeth(m): 3:40am On Oct 12, 2018
PassingShot:
If Atiku and Atikulooters like, let them shout and use megaphone from now till election time, they’re going NOWHERE. Their wailing and cursing will only increase after 2019. E no concern us.

Was it not the same money Atiku stole he used in buying the private jet he used to campaign for saint buhari and APC in 2015?...

You mean APC didn't know he was a thief in 2015?

Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by MWTH(m): 3:45am On Oct 12, 2018
Sorry Poster... Did you read the text and can be confident to say you understood it's context?
In case you don't.... I need to help you out here because your headline says something different from the link you presented.
Kola was only reporting a news, as a columnist of the Newspaper Agency.
Furthermore, as a reporter, he was able to present 2 sides of the story.
1. Atiku claimed he was being witch hunted.
2. The Investigative panel said he committed fraud.
And as you could see from the page, they were 3 news editors with Kola as the3rd and last.
My advice to you.
Please stop giving people fake presentations.
Anyways, I know that it's exactly what APC did in 2014 to steal governance from Nigerians.
Because they know most people only read headlines and scan pages.
I just read in between lines now to be able to spot this.
Thank you and please keep quiet.
dondo83:
Below is the report that was co written by pdp spokesperson against atiku in 2006.... artikulated indeed �
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by funnyteeth(m): 3:45am On Oct 12, 2018
dondo83:
Below is the report that was co written by pdp spokesperson against atiku in 2006.... artikulated indeed �

You mean APC didn't know atiku was a thief yet they used his private for campaign in 2015...

You can't fool everyone including yourself.

Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:05am On Oct 12, 2018
Donald95:

Austerity measure... my dear, my mum told all about it. That period must have been terrible!

1 Like

Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by awoluyi(m): 4:34am On Oct 12, 2018
Anytime i see Ologbondiya on Tv screen i switch off instantly. Why? The man is constantly a bad news.
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by budusky05(m): 4:41am On Oct 12, 2018
Donald95:

If you like go work for food, be waiting for PMB and Aisha to cook and dish out food for you. Lazy youths
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by BestDude: 4:55am On Oct 12, 2018
modath:

The way people will develop BP when Bubu still deyfor office 30th May 2019 will be one for the books...
stop giving yourselves false hopes. GEJ supporters thought they would win too in 2015 and what happened? Nigerians are no fools.

PMB supporters are synonymous to murderers and evil. One thing I know for sure is that your children will be affected by what you support, either way.
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by akpanbaba: 4:57am On Oct 12, 2018
From all indications nigerians prefer thieves to govern them but how can we have meaningful developmenr when we allow the corrupt people to steal our commonwealth?
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by BestDude: 5:00am On Oct 12, 2018
akpanbaba:
From all indications nigerians prefer thieves to govern them but how can we have meaningful developmenr when we allow the corrupt people to steal our commonwealth?
bro, this thing can't be eradicated over night! Nobody has been able to take the said Atiku to court since all these news came up. All we hear is news and OBJ is the source of it all. Check the date and when it was time for his 3rd tenure and you will see the correlation.
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by brown116: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Adamsking:
The Issue is not just about atiku. Imagine atiku wins he would use 8years. Not to forget the position we are at the moment is as a result of PDPs mistakes and actions. For equity sake buhari should do his second term and had over to someone form the south south or east.
so we should keep on enduring the killings for more 4years because u want power to return to south. I pray u and ur family should not withness the mass killings going on in the country.
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by JayMarx: 6:15am On Oct 12, 2018
Yankee101:
Be doing, we're dusting up Buhari's file from $2billion disappearing in NNPC in the 70s, cancellation of university students feeding programme, lopsided PTF development, his late in law taking most of the juicy contracts, 2011 post election riots he told youth 'ku halaka shi' and 1000s died, his killing of 1000s of Shiites, his nepotism and tribalism, fulani herdsmen menace [and ongoing corruption.

Be doing. Finish all your bullets then we'll start ours.
When we start with them, they would be tired.
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by Tbright: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2018
greatiyk4u:
Even if Atiku makes me his running mate, I won't vote a Looter,

Only lovers of corruption "ATIKULOOT"

I LAUGH IN SPANISH.... HOW I WISH EVERYONE WAS LIKE YOU....
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by brown116: 6:23am On Oct 12, 2018
buhariguy:
but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist will always say is lie when showing them the good work of this government..
cry me river. But u where happy when he was spending his money on that olodo president. Atiku is a must.
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by WarriAproko: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2018
People shouting buhari back to daura are only on twiter and nairaland. Thats what they did in 2015
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by pawesome(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
Everything about Atiku IPOB reeks of CORRUPTION.

Tufiakwa!
even if his second name is corruption, we will still vote him... He is far better than a secluded person with an AFONJA vice that both act like they have no brains and both lifeless at same time
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by Corrinthians(m): 6:38am On Oct 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
Everything about Atiku IPOB reeks of CORRUPTION.

Tufiakwa!
Someone prevail on the mods to release Omenka please! We are missing that guy as e dey hot! angry
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by Corrinthians(m): 6:47am On Oct 12, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Funny enough, IPOBians are the biggest supporters of Atiku. They have forgotten their cry of Biafra for now. When they lose next year, they will start protesting and demanding for Biafra again.... I laugh Una sha
Theyve started repeating the silly mistake they made in 2015, backing up the wrongest tree. They don't ever learn.

We all know Atiku doesn't stand a chance against Baba, but these people have dived right into the river with no one caring about it's depth. When they all drown in 2019, they'd start looking for whom to blame for their own folly.
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by erinalex: 6:54am On Oct 12, 2018
Bayokun:
List all his sin, so that we can forgive and forget once and for all
your have to balance the equation.
If you can forgive atiku, what stop you from doing same to PMB. After all,both are from north.
Don't be hypocritical, pls.
Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by CilicMarin: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
Someone prevail on the mods to release Omenka please! We are missing that guy as e dey hot! angry

grin grin grin who knows how many months they slammed him..I pity his "Mention" by now cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 by boxypane(m): 7:04am On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku is a bigggg!!! Rat... Only professional smokers can smoke him out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sister To Dead Aaron Douye-Audu Mourns Heavily (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Buys Groundnut During Inspection In Kogi. PICS / BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.