Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! (9271 Views)

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice / Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP / BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by BabaRamota1980: 4:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Senator Adeleke
grin

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by OkutaNla: 5:06am On Oct 12, 2018
Igbos will not accept this.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by CityNGR: 5:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Even without a VP we will still make Atiku president... Why is this so difficult to understand?

Let him pick Anini, Shina Rambo and Evans the kidnapper together as one for VP we will still vote Atiku

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku or death

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by hisgrace090: 5:14am On Oct 12, 2018
CityNGR:
Even without a VP we will still make Atiku president... Why is this so difficult to understand?

Let him pick Anini, Shina Rambo and Evans the kidnapper together as one for VP we will still vote Atiku

SUPPORTED!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by Throwback: 5:17am On Oct 12, 2018
I wonder what many of the current Atiku vampires will do when he loses to Oby Ezekwesili?

There will be no blood for them to suck like gluttons, and the death they demand for as alternative to voting Atiku, will creep up on them eventually, paving way for a sane society.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by OkutaNla: 5:19am On Oct 12, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Atiku or death

Una don start. Na so una dey shout 'Biafla or death' dey disturb us just less than a year ago. Una don sellout Kanu come port to Atiku begin 'Atikulate'. Diarisgodoooo.

18 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by Almaiga: 5:21am On Oct 12, 2018
cool

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by Born2Breed(f): 5:25am On Oct 12, 2018
CityNGR:

ANYTHING....ANYONE... IS BETTER THAN BUHARI AND THE MIDGET!!!

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by vedaxcool(m): 5:31am On Oct 12, 2018
Please delete this thread before some of our IPoB brothers commit

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:43am On Oct 12, 2018
OkutaNla:

Una don start. Na so una dey shout 'Biafla or death' dey disturb us just less than a year ago. Una don sellout Kanu come port to Atiku begin 'Atikulate'. Diarisgodoooo.
grin cheesy
Abeg go get ATIKULATED today! !

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by StillX10(m): 5:45am On Oct 12, 2018
This was a picture of Adeleke when visited Atiku after Osun election and this OP is so daft

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by OkutaNla: 5:48am On Oct 12, 2018
I am so sad for KANU seeing the way his fellow ibos have forgotten about him and instead are now shouting 'Atikulate' and 'Atiku or death' all over cyberspace as if Kanu never existed. No one is even making noise about Kanu's whereabout or whatever happened to his remains. I wish Igbos are making as much noise about Kanu's whereabouts as they are 'Atikulating'. sad

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by RTSC: 5:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Osita is smart and brilliant.

A very fine choice.

The economy will smile again if Nigerians do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by RTSC: 5:57am On Oct 12, 2018
OkutaNla:
I am so sad for KANU seeing the way his fellow ibos have forgotten about him and instead are now shouting 'Atikulate' and 'Atiku or death' all over cyberspace as if Kanu never existed. No one is even making noise about Kanu's whereabout or whatever happened to his remains. I wish Igbos are making as much noise about Kanu's whereabouts as they are 'Atikulating'. sad
Ipob said they do not want your vice presidency.

Osita is igbo, but did not claim to be a member of ipob.

Ignorant cone head.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by Carlyscales: 6:25am On Oct 12, 2018
Throwback:
I wonder what many of the current Atiku vampires will do when he loses to Oby Ezekwesili?

There will be no blood for them to suck like gluttons, and the death they demand for as alternative to voting Atiku, will creep up on them eventually, paving way for a sane society.

I understand ur passion and line of reasoning.
U are in the ideal world but the reality is as illustrated below:

In this election any vote that is not for PDP, is a vote for Buhari.

I've lived, schooled n worked in all parts of Nigeria. I can tell u that the block votes of northern n southern followers of Buhari will remain intact. In short ever try convincing a supporter of Buhari

But it's d vote of most Nigerians (me n u) that are fed up with Buhari that will be divided amongst Moghalu, Sowore, Ezekwesili, Durotoye etc

Infact how many of these mushroom political parties have any meaningful structures in d North. They should go to the North and converse for votes now( after all NW has the highest no of eligible voters naa)

Now looking at Moghalu and others sef.
They wants to rule Nigeria but can't even amongst themselves get a consensus candidate for maximum impact at the pools. Even their umpire Oby is now also contesting.

With all due respect to them none of these parties have what it takes to dislodge Buhari in 2019. They may be serious n patrioticoo, with capacity as well oo. But there coming out now is foolish. So obviously, Atiku may not be the best candidate amidst all the political aspirants but he's d only that has what it takes to dislodge Buhari in 019

Just look at d results in Edo, Ekiti n Osun it's still PDP n APC. Even SDP that made some impact in Osun was all about Omisore than SDP. That's y when it came to selling votes he went ahead and sold to d highest bidder with any regards or respect to d natl leadership of SDP.

The ideal is that with Moghalu, Oby, Datti Ahmed etc as president n our leaders. Nigeria will turn around. But the reality is that Nigerians are not moved by ideas but by their needs n stomachs. And u can't expect more with the level of poverty in this country. Poor people are simply moved by their stomachs and so is Nigerians period.

But the way forward is simple:
If Buhari n APC Know that Nigerians can reject them after 4yrs, will they be denying promises they made B4 elections n taking Nigerians for granted
So I say since the nijja politicians don't owe allegiance to any party ideologies. Let us keep changing them (party n presidents)

PDP failed we sent them packing. Now APC has failed let's booth them out n bring back PDP. If Atiku fails send him packing n bring back APC. If every of our politicians know that they can loose after 4yrs. No one will tell them to sit up n deliver good governance period.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2018
CityNGR:

a typical ipob
Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by BabaRamota1980: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2018
Davido will campaign for his uncle to be VP.

All those that lined up in support of Adeleke for Osun are needed here to support Adeleke for VP.
Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by tinsel: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2018
CityNGR:

You guys are part of the problem of the igbo nation. I feel sorry for our children. Whatever Kanu is now, I feel sorry for him. Sold for a peanut by my people. Really unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Hm
Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2018
CityNGR:

Then in four years time, when you start wailing like a sheep that has lost it's family grin hope you will remember you wrote this nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by whiteseed(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2018
I wonder y some peps still consider these old men that have been at d helm of affairs before. They had nothing to offer then likewise now. Nigerians should look elsewhere. Dats only if votes really count.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Throwback post=72004839[b:
]I wonder what many of the current Atiku vampires will do when he loses to Oby Ezekwesili?[/b]

Even in the next world She wouldn't win
Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by front4line: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2018
CityNGR:
Even without a VP we will still make Atiku president... Why is this so difficult to understand? Let him pick Anini, Shina Rambo and Evans the kidnapper together as one for VP we will still vote Atiku

hisgrace090 post=72004806:

SUPPORTED!

What elective post are those your entire hate filled tribesmen supported holding today ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by candygist: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2018
CityNGR:

Abeg who is we ?
Re: BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP! by NonsoWow: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2018
Rest all speculations because it has been decided and agreed that Osita Chidoka will be Atiku's VP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? / I Pity The New Ooni's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.