Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. (70187 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku Won’t Apologise For ‘yoruba, Igbo President’ Comment / Likely Running Mate To Tinubu If He Picks APC Ticket / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by DeRuggedProf: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2018
With OSITA plate number will be sold for N500K.
I will personally commit a huge chunk of my funds to do a comprehensive campaign againt this OCHEATER GUY.
HE has no value to add.
He will exploit motorists until Nigerians will become afraid to buy cars.
I send OCHEATER (O-SHIT-A) to the toilet A

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by DeRuggedProf: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2018
Guk:

Yes!! He did badly in FRSC. He could not deliver a Driver's license project even though it was a monopoly. 2ndly, he failed in producing License plates on time until Lagos State govt came to his rescue. If you do not know, LASG set up a License plate producing factory and were printing license plates within 24 hours.

Nigerians should try and use facts to sell prospective leaders and not sentiments. That us why we are here today.....a brutalized nation

5M LIKES FOR YOU.
You are a blessing to your generation. God will bless your life.
He will make life a living hell.
Just seeing this guy around Atiku made me sick.
His agenda in FRSC was to EXPLOIT Nigerians, thank God he was stopped.
He has nothing to offer. He wanted to make owing a plate number more difficult than owing a car due to his unbridled geed.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2018
ariesbull:

Atiku has learnt his lesson by Jonathan that gave the Yoruba man the campaign machinery...the man is FFK and guess what...the SW man couldn't even deliver the state

Okay before we take SW serious...show us one local government that has PDP in South west presently.

Yoruba should understand that they don't have political asset ...the Hausa told them during the time Buhari won and that it's fact

Don't worry, the christian Yoruba would vote PDP

You don't reap where you don't sow! When wyiu were shouting Sai Baba. Up and down ..you thought we don't take notice

This is the beginning...the way they chances you from PDP would tell you that here in South we talk about SE and SS
lol what is christian Yoruba? See stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by NotJustOkay: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Some of you are ignorant
Their investments in Oando and Intels are having serious problem under PMB administration, politics is about interest

I ask you again why he didn't support him to clinch the APC ticket? Or they just started their partnership after 2015 you dunce.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by VULCAN(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2018
If your comprehension skills were better you would have understood that he is referring to winning margin and not total votes.

His figure of 600k is a bit low. In actuality the entire SW gave Buhari 700k more votes than they gave Jonathan.

The painful fact for some people is that Buhari would have still won if nobody voted for him in the entire SW

With his rigged votes in Kano alone he was guaranteed a win.

NotJustOkay:

Buhari got more than 600k votes from Lagos alone. Stop displaying your foolishness in public. those foolish talks are meant for your ipob village meeting.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by crazygod(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Goldmaxx:
your mumu na legendary.. Barth is a monumental failure... he couldn't even win the senatorial seat primaries this year.. if I tear you Slap ehn
And u lack home training. Do u have to reply with an insult? When Barth Nnaji was minister of power and steel, did he not perform incredibly? All those who won senatorial seat, what antecedents do they have? The next time you quote someone, try and show a semblance of decorum. Agberoism shouldn't be found in a graduate like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by TundeBricklayer: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2018
NotJustOkay:

I ask you again why he didn't support him to clinch the APC ticket? Or they just started their partnership after 2015 you dunce.
Ode, their business is threatened now unlike 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by NotJustOkay: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2018
ladman:

40%? How did you get that figure?

We will get back to that. So, to the main meal of the day:

I don't see any reason why a south easterner should not take the VP slot of the PDP. Osita Chidoka is qualified for the position but I prefer Peter Obi because of his stance of cutting cost of governance. I say a big No to NOI, wonderful woman who unfortunately doesn't talk true to power when it is needed most but I won't be surprised if a south westerner gets it.

The westerners are reaching out to everybody on the issue with a tempting proposal of splitting the west for PDP (not necessarily true since the south west is usually multi directional about Presidential elections due to the cosmopolitan environment). SE deserves the VP slot but they need to reach out and lobby properly. It is politics.

Back to the 40%...

Do you work in INEC? It's amazing how you are able to pull up such figure. Wow! You are either an overvalued statistician or undervalued hyperbolist.

Hit brake on the exaggeration! PLEASE!

40% shocked shocked shocked

Are you surprised at 40% check out another fool @ehissi. He claimed 52%. Such is their delusion. That's what they say in their village.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by DeRuggedProf: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2018
newbornmacho:
I'm a great fan of osita chidoka but frankly it's not yet his time. this job needs clout, and deep experience. Ngozi or Peter Obi would be my choice, but it's up to Alh atiku.

His time will surely come in his village. Never again God will allow an extortionist to hold such high office...
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by NotJustOkay: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2018
VULCAN:
If your comprehension skills were better you would have understood that he is referring to winning margin and not total votes.

His figure of 600k is a bit low. In actuality the entire SW gave Buhari 700k more votes than they gave Jonathan.

The painful fact for some people is that Buhari would have still won if nobody voted for him in the entire SW

With his rigged votes in Kano alone he was guaranteed a win.

I don't remember quoting you dumb fool. He could speak for himself.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by NotJustOkay: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Ode, their business is threatened now unlike 2015

Fool. Who would you had supported between your business associate or someone you know nothing about?
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by TundeBricklayer: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2018
NotJustOkay:

Fool. Who would you had supported between your business associate or someone you know nothing about?
Goat. My Business associate of cause, anu mpama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by otukpo(f): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2018
The South West is very good at propaganda.
Atiku should tap into this.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by ehissi(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2018
sogodihno:

52% of people in Lagos are igbos! I think u are mistaken, it's 82%, that's why Agbaje won in 2015, fools everywhere.

let him pick SE VP, it's 2019, that u will understand when people say u guys are politically irrelevant in Nigeria politics.

Brother, please oooo, don't be offended....undecided

I said 2 things that are established facts, if you are just a little observant. But every Lagos politicians knows what I have said is true.

For your info, I have travelled/sojourned in different parts of our great country but my family was born and raised in Lagos/Ibadan.

One fact, there is always an igbo person in the cabinet of every lagos state governor and that started immediately after the first population census conducted by lagos state government. If you live in lagos, you already know this.

Mr Ben Akabueze has always been that person until not too long ago that he was appointed DG of the Budget Organisation.

Second fact is that the APC/ACN in lagos has a very vibrant Igbo wing/Igbo youth wing.

As for the statement I made concerning the percentage of Igbo's in lagos(52%), all I did was quote a statement issued in the guardian by the lagos state government itself on the demographics of the population census it did, after it disputed the NPC figures. Please the actual statement is "52% from the south eastern part" and not igbos.

I will do my best and google out the link and past it here for your reading pleasure . It was issued about a month after the Lagos state conducted that census, I can still remember the exact crowd of guys that read that news article in my house.

Even the article expressed the shock of the state government that the population of residents in Lagos of South eastern extract was the highest. Nobody for my areas dey argue that thing again, if you just talk, them go just point me and remind me of the day we read it together...........

You dont need to believe what I have said, if you are in lagos or not. Do your research, make google your friend. You will find out that what I have said is true, civil servants in lagos dont dispute it......

Modified:@bolded I actually sense painment in that statement, but let me ease it. I am not igbo and neither is Dr Nkonjo Iweala. grin grin

She is from Delta state, Ogwashi ukwu(I think the speak a little bit of igbo) infact her father, who is also a professor is the King of that community, so where this your phobia for igbo comes from, well, it is well........ grin

Her husband on the other hand is from Abia and that is why Igbos lay claim to her. Delta people dont mind and neither should you, Mr Relevance Detector....... grin grin grin

Chai, this bros wan use laugh kee me.....grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by otukpo(f): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2018
Mainmanpadi:
Atiku 70% in the North against the peoples general ? Social media analyst

I get am before, no be property.

People's General was in past, when they never felt the true meaning of hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by NotJustOkay: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Ewu. You see why you are dull? grin grin grin

Why didn't he support his business associate in 2015?

I knew tribal bigots like you are always empty. You have just been exposed.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by xpool(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Doerstech:

The VP will defintely be one of the above, and when i say "clout" i don't mean one with a cult followership but one who fit's into the criteria for the VP as outlined by Atiku and PDP
Everybody fits in, just as Atiku is trying to fit in.
Most people especially Southerners including Obasanjo, never thought Atiku could fit in, but they are all behind him now in a bid to make him fit in properly.
So Chidoka, Iweala, Ekweremmadu, Theodore Orji, Enyinnaya Abaribe, etc can conveniently serve.
After all, who was Osinbajo in Nigeria politics before 2014/2015?
He was just a mere commissioner.
Atiku can atikulate anybody as running mate.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by fynex(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2018
Doerstech:
Yes, but he won't become even if Atiku goes East for VP..he needs someone with more clout

So it will be either of

Ngozi

Peter Obi

Soludo

or

Adesina.,....(SW)

It will be any of these 4...

I have nothing against youthful Chidoka who will definitely represent the SE well...but aside youthfulness where else does he fit into the criteria lay down for Atiku VP? on the economy and international reach? that's where NOI, Obi, Soludo and Adesina comes in....

Ngozi is from the south south
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by wink2015(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2018
CsRockefeller:
Its very likely that Osita Chidoka will be picked as Atiku's running mate and these points buttress my opinion.

1. Osita has been a son to Obj since 2009 when he appointed him to head the FRSC. Most events at OOPL Abeokuta always had Osita in attendance and a close sit with Baba.

2. Obj in recent times has clamoured for the South East to get a bite at the national cake especially the presidency.

3. Osita has been unusually close with Atiku's in recent times.

4. With the recent blessing from Baba he will want to have an input into Atiku's government and who better to represent him than Osita.

This is not leaving out the intellectual sagacity of Osita and his innovative ideas, he's young and relatively experienced in politics, he will be the best fit going forward.

OSITA CHIDOKA IS TRYING TO LOBBY ATIKU INTO ACCEPTING HIM AS A RUNNING MATE FOR THE 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

So far I have seen Olise Agbakoba, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, and many Igbo folk using surrogate or internet mule to lobby public opinion to be in their favour so that they can be consider as running mate.

It is up to Atiku to make his own choice as regard who will is the best person for the job.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by package7(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Fa fa fowl
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by NonsoWow: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2018
xpool:

Everybody fits in, just as Atiku is trying to fit in.
Most people especially Southerners including Obasanjo, never thought Atiku could fit in, but they are all behind him now in a bid to make him fit in properly.
So Chidoka, Iweala, Ekweremmadu, Theodore Orji, Enyinnaya Abaribe, etc can conveniently serve.
After all, who was Osinbajo in Nigeria politics before 2014/2015?
He was just a mere commissioner.
Atiku can atikulate anybody as running mate.
Well said. Osita Chidoka is also younger, smarter and more intelligent than Peter Obi.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by NonsoWow: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2018
wink2015:

OSITA CHIDOKA IS TRYING TO LOBBY ATIKU INTO ACCEPTING HIM AS A RUNNING MATE FOR THE 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

So far I have seen Olise Agbakoba, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, and many Igbo folk using surrogate or internet mule to lobby public opinion to be in their favour so that they can be consider as running mate.

It is up to Atiku to make his own choice as regard who will is the best person for the job.
It is not up to Atiku to decide. The party, in agreement with her stakeholders in and outside the party, will make that decision and they already have.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by Goldmaxx(f): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2018
crazygod:

And u lack home training. Do u have to reply with an insult? When Barth Nnaji was minister of power and steel, did he not perform incredibly? All those who won senatorial seat, what antecedents do they have? The next time you quote someone, try and show a semblance of decorum. Agberoism shouldn't be found in a graduate like u
are you from Enugu? if he performed so well why did he resign? every body from his senatorial zone knows that Barth is a failure.. so considering him anywhere close to presidency is an affront to our country and the people in general..
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by NonsoWow: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2018
fynex:

She is not even interested. Internet urchins are the ones dropping her name.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by VULCAN(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Pls ignore him, I replied him not knowing he is a fresh BMC of just 1 week standing.

He is an intern BMC. Not very exposed or educated from his posts and subject to abusing everybody who states a contrary opinion because his parents were not around to teach him manners

TundeBricklayer:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by ehissi(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2018
NotJustOkay:

This is the dumbest thing on the internet. 52% are igbos. What of hausa? 25% south south nko? 20% ? so Yorubas are 5% in Lagos? wow!

Why are you igbos so obtuse and delusional? Is it because of your flat heads?

Better stop recreating and save the world from more dunces.

Point number one, I am not igbo. I am from Edo state.

Point number 2, I said 52% of lagos resident are igbos but according to what I use my own eyes to read, as part of the demographics that constitute the Lagos state conducted population census (take note, I didn't say FG, but Lagos state conducted population census figure), 52% of lagos residents are of south eastern extract.

Please let me rephrase, I said 52% are igbos, but the truth is that what I read was that "approximately 52% of lagos residents are of south eastern extract.

That statement, was issued by the lagos state government in the year that they conducted population census in lagos. A few months after that, a commissioner from the east was named in lagos and it has been so ever since.

Also, a igbo youth wing was created in the ACN and was mirrored also in the APC.

Do your research, I will do my best to seek out that news article in the guardian and paste it here.

If you don't believe me, please do your research, me I can never forget it. If I was told, I for fit forget but I read it myself.

Take note, the people of south eastern extract bear the highest population of lagos residents. Calling me names wont change it, Lagos is a very free state, you can comduct your own investigation and confirm who is the delusional.

It is a fact.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by NotJustOkay: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2018
ehissi:

Point number one, I am not igbo. I am from Edo state.

Point number 2, I said 52% of lagos resident are igbos but according to what I use my own eyes to read, as part of the demographics that constitute the Lagos state conducted population census (take note, I didn't say FG, but Lagos state conducted population census figure), 52% of lagos residents are of south eastern extract.

Please let me rephrase, I said 52% are igbos, but the truth is that what I read was that "approximately 52% of lagos residents are of south eastern extract.

That statement, was issued by the lagos state government in the year that they conducted population census in lagos. A few months after that, a commissioner from the east was named in lagos and it has been so ever since.

Also, a igbo youth wing was created in the ACN and was mirrored also in the APC.

Do your research, I will do my best to seek out that news article in the guardian and paste it here.

If you don't believe me, please do your research, me I can never forget it. If I was told, I for fit forget but I read it myself.

Take note, the people of south eastern extract bear the highest population of lagos residents. Calling me names wont change it, Lagos is a very free state, you can comduct your own investigation and confirm who is the delusional.

It is a fact.

1. Tinubu never conductd any census in Lagos.

2. Anybody with average IQ would know that there is no way igbos would be 52% of Lagos. what of northerners? what of south southerners?

Are you saying Yorubas are just 5%? Next time, use your brain before parroting dumb lies. They are saying this as a propaganda weapon to get the VP. They know what they are doing. Wait until atiku chooses an ibo VP before you know how Yoruba will give block votes to their son.

Igbo population in Lagos is not up ti 10%. They are only found in markets.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 12, 2018
erico2k2:

if Atiku is wise, he better target a Lagosian as running mate, thats the only way he will win.If he picks anybody from the south or East He loses.U can quote me on this o ne anytime.
He can still win. You are not his God to decide. Whether he chooses from se, ss or switch, as long as is the Lord that picks the running mate, sw is not important.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by lozanni(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

This is the most lame a an d worst advice I have seen on this topic.
U mean same Lagosians that have put their brains inside the dirty boxers of just one man.
Tinubu
And owing to that fact that YORUBAS can't be trusted so can go against him anytime
Going along with him the brain of all YORUBAS undecided

I don't think Atiku is that dump to make such decision

grin Chai !!! Did you have to mention "boxers". Wicked write up grin

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by NotJustOkay: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2018
VULCAN:
Pls ignore him, I replied him not knowing he is a fresh BMC of just 1 week standing.

He is an intern BMC. Not very exposed or educated from his posts and subject to abusing everybody who states a contrary opinion because his parents were not around to teach him manners

coming from someone who wake his parents with a sliding kick.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by Doerstech(m): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2018
fynex:

Born Deltan ....Married Abia....represented Abia as Finance Minister in OBJ Cabinet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by tmodeltoluene(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
Osita kor oshiko ni.
Iweala where are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After. / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.