Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque (23510 Views)

Brixton Academy Stampede: Gabrielle Hutchinson Dies, One In Critical Condition / Brixton Academy Stampede: Rebecca Ikumelo Dies, 2 Others In Critical Condition / Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque by ebig21(m): 7:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Mankosi:
I bet u even osita osadebe will sell out in O2 arena of he was still alive.
you are calling Osita Stephen Osadebe even. that man will sell out all the arena in England

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque by OpssonD1: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2018
teacherbim:

And what makes you think that I do not work?just pray you don't find yourself in a tight corner even if you are earning millions so thanks.
To the point of ridiculing yourself and your generation by resorting to begging online? Wetin do your husband? Your colleagues nko? Your pastor nko? Your neighbours nko? You be scam, Madam
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque by bluegrass07: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2018
teacherbim:
Someone should pls help me with 1k this morning, I need to get food for my kids. 0060461450, access. Thanks, may God bless your day.

Send me a PM.. . . .or Whatsapp digits

I need to know you're for real. . . .so I can help with something more than 1k.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque by Melison(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2018
Mankosi:
Lolzzzz wickedness
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque by Larryslim(m): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
Oluwa Burna is going places and For those claiming He is 'overrated' just try to listen to his song 'Ye', you will know he is too wavey and so underrated.

He is Nigeria's true Afro-fusion star!!! Congrats Burna, More Wins cool cool

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/burna-boy-shows-off-his-o2-brixton-academy-sold-out-status-plaque.html
Overrated??..
Any one who says that deserves beating!
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque by Albertone(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
Oluwa Burna is going places and For those claiming He is 'overrated' just try to listen to his song 'Ye', you will know he is too wavey and so underrated.

He is Nigeria's true Afro-fusion star!!! Congrats Burna, More Wins cool cool

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/burna-boy-shows-off-his-o2-brixton-academy-sold-out-status-plaque.html
Oluwa Burna oo ehn ehn ye ye ye,ye ye ye ye ye ye ye...
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Sold out brixton Academy? what kinda sold out is that?

brixton Academy is just 3000 to 5000 seats grin

Try selling out at wembley or london stadium.
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque by syphonnwa: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Burna boy, that is an Apache pose...are you Apache?
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque by Pentools(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mankosi:

Boi must you drag Sir Osita Osadebe of the blessed memory into your mention. Is he your mate I guess you are all this indomie, caprisonne and parlor pikin, if only you know what exploits he did while alive. I pardon your excesses cus it's time to #Atikulate.

President Atiku from 2019!!!
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque by teacherbim(f): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hello Hello hello
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque by Boxer007(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
wagazala:
Burna my man. Highly underrated.

He is beautiful sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elegushi Family To Sue Tosin Raj For Alleging Oba Elegushi Fathered Mohbad’s Son / 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University / “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.