Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress (53386 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
have u left the shores of this country... Ever?
Pls try travel, u will understand that the way Nigerians think, they ought to be in a planet different from earth and you will be crazy to think it's only ppl from Nigeria that will make heaven. Shu
The critic was right in his or her assertion. When you dress, you don't have to expose your body just because of fashion. There decent dress to put on as a lady,different styles or colour not body exposure.

6 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by lexy2014: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2018
EastGold:
This world will be a peaceful place when people learn to mind their business
d world will b peacefuller when people keep their business indoors&don't have "ask me a question" tag in their social media page

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by nelcliff(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2018
He shot the last bullet at the right time.. Guddos.. Now you are a competent man that can handle the family. Carry Go..

N/B: Never allow people #OPINION weigh you down in anything. After All it is called an OPINION..

SOFT LANDING..

Glory to God almighty.. Alias #JAH
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by yvelchstores(f): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2018
gypsey:
just as i expected, grin
keep your useless prayers to yourself, why has your prayers not cured all the sick people in Hospitals and feed all the hungry children in Nigeria? grin
oh u haven't heard? Get up to date wink
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by lexy2014: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
Pls try travel, u will understand that the way Nigerians think, they ought to be in a planet different from earth and you will be crazy to think it's only ppl from Nigeria that will make heaven. Shu
people from every country have their own unique way of thinking. Nigerians aren't an exception. Since u have travelled out, u should no better

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2018
traihit:

I don't believe that. The world will be worse off if people really mind their owm businesses.
Absolutely! that's why alot of people get away with Atrocities, Robberies, murder, child molestation, child marriages, Rape, child labour and Abuse, abuse of power and looting in Nigeria.

Because people "mind" their own business, it's like Don't report crimes to police in the name of "minding your own business"

8 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
oh u haven't heard? Get up to date wink
No i haven't. school me grin you seem desparate to do that.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Ctrlfocus: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2018
yvelchstores:

God bless you, bless your home, bless your family, bless your entire generation.

(The way MOST of us 9gerians think/reason, behave or act is often sickening.

3 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by yvelchstores(f): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2018
lexy2014:
people from every country have their own unique way of thinking. Nigerians aren't an exception. Since u have travelled out, u should no better
totally out of context. Nigerians are very Hyporcritical and judgmental. Like the person commenting about the dress, he could have minded his business or minded his own daughter's future wedding dress but he chose to judge her. Nigerians need to understand they don't set the benchmark.

5 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Exponental(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2018
Nudity has different meanings to different people.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Smile4daddy(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2018
Black and white couples. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by ayaside(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2018
EastGold:
Like people on NL mind their own business(es) if they have any.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2018
Must he reply?
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by lexy2014: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
totally out of context. Nigerians are very Hyporcritical and judgmental. Like the person commenting about the dress, he could have minded his business or minded his own daughter's future wedding dress but he chose to judge her. Nigerians need to understand they don't set the benchmark.
it is very much in context. There's no country in d world were u don't have judgemental or hypocritical people. people from different countries have their unique ways of doing things. What is good in one country can b bad in another. We are a product of our environment so are d Egyptians, d Chinese, d Vietnamese e.t.c. 4 someone who has travelled, am surprised u aren't able to appreciate d unique culture of people.

If frimpong didn't want anyone to judge his wife's outfit, then he shouldn't b on social media posting those pictures and having "ask me a question" tag on his page

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2018
lexy2014:
Exactly! cheesy
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by tintingz(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2018
EastGold:
You're right and kinda wrong, people shouldn't mind thier business when...

- Something is expressed publicly

- When something is harmful to another

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by yvelchstores(f): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2018
lexy2014:
it is very much in context. There's no country in d world were u don't have judgemental or hypocritical people. people from different countries have their unique ways of doing things. What is good in one country can b bad in another. We are a product of our environment so are d Egyptians, d Chinese, d Vietnamese e.t.c. 4 someone who has travelled, am surprised u aren't able to appreciate d unique culture of people.

If frimpong didn't want anyone to judge his wife's outfit, then he shouldn't b on social media posting those pictures and having "ask me a question" tag on his page
appreciate unique culture you say? That is bizarre. Pls note the difference between culture and doctrine. Apostle Paul rightly said in the book of Romans, because a man doesn't eat meat, he shouldn't point at the other man who eats meat and say " you are a sinner for eating meat". This is exactly what Nigerians do. If you want me to embrace my culture, I will tell u my culture is Zion culture and I do according to the holy scriptures approval, not by approval of ignorant people who lived hundreds of years ago. Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 12, 2018
lexy2014:

Absolutely! %10000 correct!

If he goes about posting his business on social media, he should aswell Absorb the comments he will come across even if the comments suits him or not.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Burgerlomo: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2018
See deadly upper cut no joy response, sonbori right now grin

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2018
lexy2014:
d world will b peacefuller when people keep their business indoors&don't have "ask me a question" tag in their social media page
Gbam!!
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Johnson5258: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2018
Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by lexy2014: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
appreciate unique culture you say? That is bizarre. Pls note the difference between culture and doctrine. Apostle Paul rightly said in the book of Romans, because a man doesn't eat meat, he shouldn't point at the other man who eats meat and say " you are a sinner for eating meat". This is exactly what Nigerians do. If you want me to embrace my culture, I will tell u my culture is Zion culture and I do according to the holy scriptures approval, not by approval of ignorant people who lived hundreds of years ago. Thank u
Now u are bringing another dimension. U are saying ur culture is Zion which u picked up from pastor Chris. Lets look @ d wedding in question.
I saw they did traditional Ishan wedding. Is that Zion culture? Again, what are ur names? Are they "zion" names? U say u have travelled out that means u have an international passport. What is written in front of ur passport is it federal republic of Zion or federal republic of Nigeria?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by lecoamada: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2018
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by D1zion: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2018
But is the truth. How can she wear that being the daughter of a G O not that only an acclaimed MOG. What example are they showing, is that the teaching of the Bible? She should be a role model to others not the other way round. That's how they keep misleading congregants & leading them to international condemnation.i like deeper life ways & mood of dressing on your wedding day. All these pastors God will judge you in a special way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2018
lexy2014:

Now u are bringing another dimension. U are saying ur culture is Zion which u picked up from pastor Chris. Lets look @ d wedding in question.
I saw they did traditional Ishan wedding. Is that Zion culture? Again, what are ur names? Are they "zion" names? U say u have travelled out that means u have an international passport. What is written in front of ur passport is it federal republic of Zion or federal republic of Nigeria?
Abeg! help me ask oo! grin

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by yvelchstores(f): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2018
lexy2014:

tho we are in this world, we are not of this world. And for the record, pastor Chris didn't write the bible so I didn't pick this from him. Secondly, I get your pov however my thinking Transends over it. What you quoted are "facts" but I choose truth over facts. I don't expect you to understand and just so u know, I am not attacking you, I respect your views.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by 9jaAmerican: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
One of the biggest errors we make as Africans is to think everything the western world does is the benchmark for 'OK'.There is no grey area between decency and indecency.

In this case, I don't wanna go to church with the mind of serving God, only to get distracted or get that mind corrupted by someone that had come to church to in a seductive dress. Flaunting boobbbs and thigh like no man's business. If I wanna get seduced, I go to the club. I repeat, Christ Embassy members are notorious for such dressing.

That it's so in the west doesn't make it right. If you are a Christian, the Bible should be your go to book on what is right. And am fairly certain the Bible doesn't support indecent dressing.

P. S: this is coming from a guy who hasn't been to church in 4years, so spare me that talk on Nigerians being over religious or sanctimonious.

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by blackboy(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Answer was okay but the father part spoilt it. Wetin concern father here
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by almakiyyun(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Next generation couple would be having sex during their wedding while the pastor and the congregation watch.
Indecency at its peak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by 9jaAmerican: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
EastGold:
Its all fun and game until arm robbers go attack you or your family and everybody decides to mind their business that day angry

3 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by yvelchstores(f): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
9jaAmerican:
One of the biggest errors we make as Africans is to think everything the western world does is the benchmark for 'OK'.There is no grey area between decency and indecency.

In this case, I don't wanna go to church with the mind of serving God, only to get distracted or get that mind corrupted by someone that had come to church to in a seductive dress. Flaunting boobbbs and thigh like no man's business. If I wanna get seduced, I go to the club. I repeat, Christ Embassy members are notorious for such dressing.

That it's so in the west doesn't make it right. If you are a Christian, the Bible should be your go to book on what is right. And am fairly certain the Bible doesn't support indecent dressing.

P. S: this is coming from a guy who hasn't been to church in 4years, so spare me that talk on Nigerians being over religious or sanctimonious.
you should find your way to a church bro, it is fun there. Try not to be so stern, you don't know who is in church. They are work in progress so just let God keep working on them. Church is not a place u find perfect ppl, it's for perfecting people. No be me talk am, that's what D Bible says smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) / Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.