Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress (53414 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by thorpido(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
well quoted. Don't forget the part that says judge not so you won't be judged. You come to a public forum to castigate fellow members of the same body. You should have some fear of God in you.
That's not judging.We can show each other things that are wrong.
The fear of God should make us correct each other.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Excel888: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
I don't believe that. The world will be worse off if people really mind their owm businesses. [/quote]
WHICH ONE B "WORSE OFF
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by DAntivirus: 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
have u left the shores of this country... Ever?
Pls try travel, u will understand that the way Nigerians think, they ought to be in a planet different from earth and you will be crazy to think it's only ppl from Nigeria that will make heaven. Shu

you're cutely harsh grin

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by 9jaAmerican: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Researchclue:
Yeye dey smell..... I hope u have made heaven with ur decent dressing slowpoke. Instead of u to go back to ur secret sinful corner to pray to God to forgive u of ur grave secret sins, u are here talking of decent dressing. I know u have reached heaven with ur decent, church dressing fool!!! Work on ur stupid self and mind ur business. oluku
I will ignore you. Why? It's because you sound like an half baked literate and a simpleton who only knows how to make a point with insults. To make matters worse, you come across as a deranged brainwashed religious fanatic. On that note I will ask you to crawl back to your cave.,Troll
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by soarz(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
EastGold:
This world will be a peaceful place when people learn to mind their business
We learn to correct ourselves. Ok

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by aalangel(f): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thank you Phillip.... they should Come for our Awards Night, they'll cry. Busy bodiessssss....
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
9jaAmerican:
I will ignore you. Why? It's because you sound like an half baked literate and a simpleton who only knows how to make a point with insults. To make matters worse, you come across as a deranged brainwashed religious fanatic. On that note I will ask you to crawl back to your cave.,Troll
grin grin grin grin there are plenty of them on here, be prepared to come Across them.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Excel888:

I don't believe that. The world will be worse off if people really mind their owm businesses.
WHICH ONE B "WORSE OFF
it means Broke, No money. grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
EastGold:
This world will be a peaceful place when people learn to mind their business

Minding other people's business is the highest employment sector in Nigeria at the moment and the sad part of it all is this " They don't still get paid even after minding other people's business"

3 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by foreshore(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
oyacastam:
Husband Of Oyakhilome’s Daughter, Phillip Frimpong just blast a critic for criticizing his wife wedding dress.

The Critic wrote:

"I don't like the wedding dress ur wife was putting on, it exposed her body, and it was not really represe"

Phillip Frimpong replied:

Well, 1) I am incredibly glad to say that my wife did not wear her wedding dress to impress you.

2) The wedding dress in no shape or form exposed her body. Her father was happy with it. And I was happy with it. This should give you an idea as why your negative perspective doesn't matter.

3) Peoples opinions will NEVER be the reason as to why we change the way we live. God bless.

See photo below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/i-dont-like-your-wife-wedding-dress.html

Solo Makinde!!! I don't know what is your business
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by donnie(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
gypsey:
that's what they say.

SMH, and that's just how authentic the info others like you who're running their mouths here have... undecided
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
donnie:

SMH, and that's just how authentic the info others like you who're running their mouths here have... undecided
i wasn't seeking your Approval, i don"t give A shiit! what you think grin

how do you know he isn't a pastor?
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by donnie(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
gypsey:
i wasn't seeking your Approval, i don"t give A shiit! what you think grin

how do you know he isn't a pastor?

Cos I'm a member. Both are youth leaders, not pastors.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
9jaAmerican:
Lol. Now you are being sentimental bro. Family was mentioned as a statement of fact not in a derogatory way. Get your mind out of the gutter.

You are a fool
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
9jaAmerican:
Lol...i am very sane bro. You said people should mind their business, in right or in wrong. Then I wondered how you will feel if people mind there business when you are in trouble. That looks like a sane thinking to me.
It is An Absolute sane thinking. grin

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Researchclue: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Religious fool! U are already in bondage but I will deliver u with my words. People will just be talking any how. Hay brainless fool....look at urself, focus on ur secret grave sins, crawl back to ur god and beg him for forgiveness instead of pointing at other that did nothing. Fooool! Devil!

9jaAmerican:
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by livebullet(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
9jaAmerican:
That critique sure doesn't know anything about Christ embassy members. They are the most indecently dressed church goers ever. There women are always dressed like they going to club or something. So therefore, that nighers reply is not a surprise

Daddy G. O Approves of such dressing... Maybe to please his eyes. Little wonder his ex wife accused him of extra-marital affairs....
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by livebullet(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
aalangel:
Thank you Phillip.... they should Come for our Awards Night, they'll cry. Busy bodiessssss....

Who be this one?
Its a pity how you promote christian contradictions with utmost blindness

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by itsmeurLady(f): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
gypsey:
Thank you!! Now you know, that i am SATAN! grin i don't want to know christ.

And that doesn't mean i like trouble or makes me a bad person.

Who said u are satan now Satan is a troublemaker btw and he is a bad person, Google is your friend, so stop contradicting yourself
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Who said u are satan now Satan is a troublemaker btw and he is a bad person, Google is your friend, so stop contradicting yourself
i am telling you i am SATAN.

There are no contradictions there, it"s Either you believe me or you don't. Do you know what satan looks like?. grin who says someone can not name themself Satan?
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by aalangel(f): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
livebullet:

Who be this one?
Its a pity how you promote christian contradictions with utmost blindness

It's our world...leave it like that.....we don't bother your world, do we?
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by UnchangeableGod: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
have u left the shores of this country... Ever?
Pls try travel, u will understand that the way Nigerians think, they ought to be in a planet different from earth and you will be crazy to think it's only ppl from Nigeria that will make heaven. Shu
You are right Sir. It is not only the people in Nigeria that will make heaven. The people that will make heaven irrespective of the country they hail from must be (1) born again ie saved from sin by repentance and faith in Christ (2) daily live righteously by His grace (3) definitely cannot be indecently dressed (deliberately expose their bodies or dress in a way that can make the opposite sex lust after them) etc. America, Britain or any other 'sophisticated' country for that matter where nude dressing is accepted as a culture cannot be a godly/scriptural standard. God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by candelahria(f): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
The dress was grossly immodest. It showed her cleavage.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by ikorodureporta: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Shameless ppl

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by ikorodureporta: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
I wonder what ladies benefit from uncladness
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Codes151(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2018
Now Ghana boy marry our girl we no complain say they have taken our girls o
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2018
[url]Yes.Com[/url]
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2018
Yes.Com
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by 9jaAmerican: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2018
EastGold:

You are a fool
I can't help you bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.