Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress (53360 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
9jaAmerican:
Its all fun and game until arm robbers go attack you or your family and everybody decides to mind their business that day angry

Ọmọ àlè játijàti
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by itsmeurLady(f): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
9jaAmerican:
That critique sure doesn't know anything about Christ embassy members. They are the most indecently dressed church goers ever. There women are always dressed like they going to club or something. So therefore, that nighers reply is not a surprise

Pls with all due respect if u have nothing to say don't say it at all.... All the girls that dresses indecently outside, shey they are Christ embassy members?? Y'all are hypocrites! You dress to church all covered then the next day, they dress like sluts, pretenders!!! Show me any church where there are no slutty girls, as u people want to talk. Always criticizing whereas u are not any perfect. Please if u want to bash next time bash the person and leave the church out of it, the church is not for perfect people the last time I checked.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
But he should know that God is not happy with the dress, the Bible makes it clear that we should cover our unclothedness.

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by 9jaAmerican: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
you should find your way to a church bro, it is fun there. Try not to be so stern, you don't know who is in church. They are work in progress so just let God keep working on them. Church is not a place u find perfect ppl, it's for perfecting people. No be me talk am, that's what D Bible says smiley
Good. Admit they are work in progress and don't try to tell me indecent dressing is the way to go because your church members do it or they do so in the west too. Next, you will try to find a way to sell me homosexuality because it's been accepted by the western world.

What is wrong is wrong abeg,fine girl
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by itsmeurLady(f): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Mature response.

The critic is most likely a Nigerian.

Nonentities with dirty closets, always trying to do dictate to others.

Don't mind them... They will be forming holy holy whereas their lives are messed up, dem full NL!

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by thorpido(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
tho we are in this world, we are not of this world. And for the record, pastor Chris didn't write the bible so I didn't pick this from him. Secondly, I get your pov however my thinking Transends over it. What you quoted are "facts" but I choose truth over facts. I don't expect you to understand and just so u know, I am not attacking you, I respect your views.
Yea we are not of this world!We choose truth over facts!Romans 14:13-23 English Standard Version (ESV) says

Do Not Cause Another to Stumble Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother. know and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, but it is unclean for anyone who thinks it unclean. For if your brother is grieved by what you eat, you are no longer walking in love. By what you eat, do not destroy the one for whom Christ died.So do not let what you regard as good be spoken of as evil. For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.Whoever thus serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men.So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Do not, for the sake of food, destroy the work of God. Everything is indeed clean, but it is wrong for anyone to make another stumble by what he eats.It is good not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything that causes your brother to stumble.[a] The faith that you have, keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who has no reason to pass judgment on himself for what he approves.But whoever has doubts is condemned if he eats, because the eating is not from faith. For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin.[b]

If inappropriate dressing causes a brother to fall,is that fact over truth or truth over facts?I have been to Christ Embassy gatherings and the dressing in such environments does not show moderation the bible talks about.A brother who is not strong will go home and masturbate after seeing so much.

I understand we are in Zion.Let us take the whole Bible and apply it in our lives and not just the part about speaking in tongues and declaring our inheritance in Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by itsmeurLady(f): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
gypsey:
just as i expected, grin No need to guess, you must be one of his gullible followers.
keep your useless prayers to yourself, why has your prayers not cured all the sick people in Hospitals and feed all the hungry children in Nigeria? grin

I suppose u are a Christian as well.., so y has yours not cured all the sick people in hospitals Even when Jesus came he couldn't reach everybody, the way you talk, you talk like an unbeliever, that's if you are a Christian tho
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by 9jaAmerican: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
EastGold:

Ọmọ àlè játijàti
I don't blame you bro. It's either of two things, your parents no train you well or they train you bit you just too stupid to learn.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by donnie(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
gypsey:
The guy just held a mirror infront of the crooked pastor, And the pastor didn't like what he saw, himself. A hyporcrite, he doesn't appear to practise what he preaches to his gullible followers.

Atleast the guy wasn't too gullible to Air his views. cheesy
Who told you he is a Pastor?
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Burgerlomo: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
decatalyst:
Jesu!

The number one point almost made me choke on hotdog sausage

cool

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
donnie:

Who told you he is a Pastor?
that's what they say.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Burgerlomo: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Yepa.mo like isho ti bobo yen fun online gbeborun yen.owole gan grin

Bobo yen fun ni Mr real Legbegbe grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by 9jaAmerican: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Pls with all due respect if u have nothing to say don't say it at all.... All the girls that dresses indecently outside, shey they are Christ embassy members?? Y'all are hypocrites! You dress to church all covered then the next day, they dress like sluts, pretenders!!! Show me any church where there are no slutty girls, as u people want to talk. Always criticizing whereas u are not any perfect. Please if u want to bash next time bash the person and leave the church out of it, the church is not for perfect people the last time I checked.
Dear when they say 'men are dogs ' it doesn't mean all men are dogs. When we say Christ Embassy members are these it still doesn't mean all Christ Embassy members are that. It's just that you people are the worst for indecent dressings. Una own worst sotey that year for UNN if you wan pursue ready babe wey dey game, go Christ Embassy fellowship cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
itsmeurLady:

I suppose u are a Christian as well.., so y has yours not cured all the sick people in hospitals Even when Jesus came he couldn't reach everybody, the way you talk, you talk like an unbeliever, that's if you are a Christian tho
NO i am not a christian!! so you can stop supposing! I don't pray, i have never prayed, grin i don't know what prayer means,

I don't even know what a christian means,

Jesus doesn't exists, Never existed, it's all fairytales.
Again, Yes! i don't believe!!

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Ahmiee(f): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
gypsey:
just as i expected, grin No need to guess, you must be one of his gullible followers.
keep your useless prayers to yourself, why has your prayers not cured all the sick people in Hospitals and feed all the hungry children in Nigeria? grin
this creature again seems the only word u learnt in your dictionary is 'gullible' like ive said before, change your mindset.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Martinez19(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
Religion is "for" the poor and "not" for the rich. The poor gets so engrossed in religion and have the rules heavily implemented on them by themselves and their clergies. The rich don't bother about religion, they do it when it's convenient and the clergies turn a blind eye when the rich defies religious law. If a girl form a very rich Muslim home decides to marry a christian guy from a very rich family, nothing happens but if both were poor, heaven would fall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by itsmeurLady(f): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
you should find your way to a church bro, it is fun there. Try not to be so stern, you don't know who is in church. They are work in progress so just let God keep working on them. Church is not a place u find perfect ppl, it's for perfecting people. No be me talk am, that's what D Bible says smiley

The truth is the world will always look for ways to criticize the church, but what amazes me is when the same Christaians criticize one another. They tell you what and how to do it but they don't do it. They tell you to dress this way, talk this way, sit this way but they don't do it.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
9jaAmerican:
I don't blame you bro. It's either of two things, your parents no train you well or they train you bit you just too stupid to learn.

9jaAmerican:
Its all fun and game until arm robbers go attack you or your family and everybody decides to mind their business that day angry

Were you trained when you wrote this?

You must be high on something dangerous.

I know if you were not formerly mad, you are presently running mad.

Ọdẹ oshi

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by itsmeurLady(f): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
9jaAmerican:
Dear when they say 'men are dogs ' it doesn't mean all men are dogs. When we say Christ Embassy members are these it still doesn't mean all Christ Embassy members are that. It's just that you people are the worst for indecent dressings. Una own worst sotey that year for UNN if you wan pursue ready babe wey dey game, go Christ Embassy fellowship cool cool cool

smiley I understand what you mean but the reason it's like that in our churches is because we target the youths and you know how the youths can be wink they are still enjoying life but it gets to a point where they become serious and totally committed at the end... So everything is time!
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by tillaman(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Phillip is indirectly telling the critic where to shove the opinion

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by lexy2014: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
tho we are in this world, we are not of this world. And for the record, pastor Chris didn't write the bible so I didn't pick this from him. Secondly, I get your pov however my thinking Transends over it. What you quoted are "facts" but I choose truth over facts. I don't expect you to understand and just so u know, I am not attacking you, I respect your views.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy d respect is mutual
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by 9jaAmerican: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
EastGold:

Were you trained when you wrote this?

You must be high on something dangerous.

I know if you were not formerly mad, you are presently running mad.

Ọdẹ oshi
Lol...i am very sane bro. You said people should mind their business, in right or in wrong. Then I wondered how you will feel if people mind there business when you are in trouble. That looks like a sane thinking to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by itsmeurLady(f): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
gypsey:
NO i am not a christian!! so you can stop supposing! I don't pray, i have never prayed, grin i don't know what prayer means,

I don't even know what a christian means,

Jesus doesn't exists, Never existed, it's all fairytales.
Again, Yes! i don't believe!!

Aww and I was here assuming u were Christ like but it's okay smiley u are funny tho! U sound like someone that will like trouble, Anywayz, you should know Christ, you will love him!!! Enjoy your Day gypsey smiley
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by 9jaAmerican: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
itsmeurLady:

smiley I understand what you mean but the reason it's like that in our churches is because we target the youths and you know how the youths can be wink they are still enjoying life but it gets to a point where they become serious and totally committed at the end... So everything is time!
Alright chop knuckle, make we no quarrel.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
9jaAmerican:
Lol...i am very sane bro. You said people should mind their business, in right or in wrong. Then I wondered how you will feel if people mind there business when you are in trouble. That looks like a sane thinking to me.

What has 'your family' got to do with it?
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Aww and I was here assuming u were Christ like but it's okay smiley u are funny tho! U sound like someone that will like trouble, Anywayz, you should know Christ, you will love him!!! Enjoy your Day gypsey smiley
Thank you!! Now you know, that i am SATAN! grin i don't want to know christ.

And that doesn't mean i like trouble or makes me a bad person.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by 9jaAmerican: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
EastGold:

What has 'your family' got to do with it?
Lol. Now you are being sentimental bro. Family was mentioned as a statement of fact not in a derogatory way. Get your mind out of the gutter.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by yvelchstores(f): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
thorpido:
Yea we are not of this world!We choose truth over facts!Romans 14:13-23 English Standard Version (ESV) says

Do Not Cause Another to Stumble Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother. know and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, but it is unclean for anyone who thinks it unclean. For if your brother is grieved by what you eat, you are no longer walking in love. By what you eat, do not destroy the one for whom Christ died.So do not let what you regard as good be spoken of as evil. For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.Whoever thus serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men.So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Do not, for the sake of food, destroy the work of God. Everything is indeed clean, but it is wrong for anyone to make another stumble by what he eats.It is good not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything that causes your brother to stumble.[a] The faith that you have, keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who has no reason to pass judgment on himself for what he approves.But whoever has doubts is condemned if he eats, because the eating is not from faith. For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin.[b]

If inappropriate dressing causes a brother to fall,is that fact over truth or truth over facts?I have been to Christ Embassy gatherings and the dressing in such environments does not show moderation the bible talks about.A brother who is not strong will go home and masturbate after seeing so much.

I understand we are in Zion.Let us take the whole Bible and apply it in our lives and not just the part about speaking in tongues and declaring our inheritance in Christ.
well quoted. Don't forget the part that says judge not so you won't be judged. You come to a public forum to castigate fellow members of the same body. You should have some fear of God in you.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ahmiee:
this creature again seems the only word u learnt in your dictionary is 'gullible' like ive said before, change your mindset.
Thank you! now move the fuvk on!! grin i have noticed you.

The only word you know is to tell people to change their mindset, to yours i guess grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress by Researchclue: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Yeye dey smell..... I hope u have made heaven with ur decent dressing slowpoke. Instead of u to go back to ur secret sinful corner to pray to God to forgive u of ur grave secret sins, u are here talking of decent dressing. I know u have reached heaven with ur decent, church dressing fool!!! Work on ur stupid self and mind ur business. oluku
9jaAmerican:
That critique sure doesn't know anything about Christ embassy members. They are the most indecently dressed church goers ever. There women are always dressed like they going to club or something. So therefore, that nighers reply is not a surprise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide / Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.