Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Return My Mandate" Meema Tasks 'tasiu Bala', Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return My Mandate" Meema Tasks 'tasiu Bala', Pdp (496 Views)

Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Return My Mandate" Meema Tasks 'tasiu Bala', Pdp by isahrabson: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2018
*"RETURN MY MANDATE" Meema Tasks 'Tasiu Bala', PDP*

*Source:* Official Munira Suleiman Tanimu
*11/10/2018*

Being the only female aspirant in my local government (Lere LG Kaduna), the only female aspirant in zone 1 & the 1st female ever to contest for the seat of house of assembly in my constituency, i have gone through a lot and still facing challenges. My primary election was being manipulated by my local government chairman in favor of his anointed candidate. I have since sent out petitions to both the national & state leadership of people democratic party (PDP) & i have appealed to the committee to return my mandate to me, which i believe was wrongfully awarded to my opponent. I also want to personally ask you all to help me pray about it & to pray for God’s intervention. Ya Allah choose for me what is best for my life & my future. Ameen ❣️In the picture are all my delegates that voted for me, & they came all the way to Kaduna state party office to protest against the conducted primary election, if you know who delegates are, you will understand my joy, God bless them all.

*-Munira Suleiman Tanimu*

Re: Return My Mandate" Meema Tasks 'tasiu Bala', Pdp by Caseless: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2018
Sweet lady!

(1) (Reply)

The Peter Obi You Don't Know. / Why Rivers APC Crisis Will Not End Now — Abe / Bad Reactions As Buhari Slams Travel Ban On 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.