Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him (20968 Views)

Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 / Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" / Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by izzou(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
chiol:

If your salary is reduced from 140k to about 40k and you don't have savings, will your life remain the same? PMB has really tried by not downsizing and still paying salary regularly

Are you talking about Federal government workers? Because I can't remember them being downsized even before Buhari came. If it's state, I don't blame Buhari for that

As for issues related to security, roads, power(I can remember how Fashola was ranting before 2015), and other crucial sectors, the same old story is repeated

It's a personal decisoon. One man, one vote. If Buhari has performed very well to you, make sure you vote him. As for me, he performed woefully

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by breakeven: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian media personality, Chude Jideonwo who alongside his business partner Debola Williams, spearheaded the campaign operation of President Buhari in 2015, has finally broken silence on the Nigerian President's performance so far.

Chude Jideonwo who stated that he doesn't regret campaigning for Buhari because he was a better candidate at the time in his interview with Hero Daniels, however added that President Buhari is a profound and gigantic failure.

https://lailasnews.com/buhari-is-a-gigantic-failure-but-i-dont-regret-campaigning-for-him-chude-jideonwo/

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by AFONJACOW(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
you will follow the Gigantic lifeless clown Zai Barbar go back to his cows in daura

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by GSA01: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Calling Buhari a gigantic failure is really not fair, The man was elected as president, at a time then Coordinating minister of the economy Okonjo Iweala, warns that Nigeria should prepare and brace up for tough times. Yet with little Buhari government gave Nigerians the biggest social investment programme in Africa..
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Ibcrown(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

So Atiku the thief is now your messiah?
#Buhari2019

Bubu till 2023
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by sikes3000: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian media personality, Chude Jideonwo who alongside his business partner Debola Williams, spearheaded the campaign operation of President Buhari in 2015, has finally broken silence on the Nigerian President's performance so far.

Chude Jideonwo who stated that he doesn't regret campaigning for Buhari because he was a better candidate at the time in his interview with Hero Daniels, however added that President Buhari is a profound and gigantic failure.

https://lailasnews.com/buhari-is-a-gigantic-failure-but-i-dont-regret-campaigning-for-him-chude-jideonwo/

hmm
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Smile4daddy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dinho20:
SAI BABA TILL 2019
No doubt bro

2023% PMB blood runs thru my veins,
pumps thru my heart till Nigeria will be no more.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by brown116: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
tesppidd:
Buhari was hated from the very moment Jega announced the presidential results in 2015.

And that hatred has refused to go.

Coupled with the fact that looters hate him for going ahead to spoil their choppings.

Ipob's hate him for dismantling Nnamdi Kanu.

Niger delta criminals hate him for cutting them to size.

If you like let all 30 million voters vote for Buhari.

We shall do it PDP style.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.
and he should be ready to be gbagbon.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Ategberoson(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
while I was arrested and detained for an offence that I didn't commit, when I was exonerated I discovered all the stolen assets, money that we collected from corrupt personnel had been returned back to them, we won't allow these chronic looters to our treasury again in 2019- Buhari

after reading this then I relate to atiku having jet when buhari who was once head of state, minister of petroleum have none?

Atiku ordinary VP had an international case, Buhari had none

Atiku screaming I employed thousands of Nigerians with stolen Nigeria money to invest and employed a labour that aren't working with him free but with their dignity of labour. was he expecting a foreigner to be is labourer in his own country when mtn had many Nigerians working under them. they keep chanting Buhari had no investment when he refused to convert govt properties to his own personal properties

pmb should please addressed this Fulani herdsmen crisis in middle belt and violence crisis in affected areas before they will use this against your good work. I wish you the best even though you're not clean but you're better
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by chuwubuikem(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
keep putting us in danger
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Bgetto: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
This is a HighWay Road that Passes in front of The PDP,s Presidential Flag Bearer,s Ancestral Home Town in Jada, Adamawa State , Who doled out Billions in Port Harcourt of recent. All We know, is, Charity Begins at Home.. He Can Only Deceive Outsiders with Restructuring.. In PMBuhari We Stand, till 2023, insha Allah.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by quickly: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Pdp and apc - 2 corrupt political parties continue to impose substandard ppl to run for highest office.

Their agenda is to enrich their party members only and not the nation at large.

The revolution will be if neither party is voted in.

The good honest ppl are not in pdp or apc
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by quickly: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Bgetto:
This is a HighWay Road that Passes in front of The PDP,s Presidential Flag Bearer,s Ancestral Home Town in Jada, Adamawa State , Who doled out Billions in Port Harcourt of recent. All We know, is, Charity Begins at Home.. He Can Only Deceive Outsiders with Restructuring.. In PMBuhari We Stand, till 2023, insha Allah.

Buhari does nothing but sleep all day. He needs to go back to his village and rest like all other 75 old.

How many of 75 yr olds mates are working?

Civil servants are retired at 60 yrs

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by 4kDdullard: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ategberoson:
while I was arrested and detained for an offence that I didn't commit, when I was exonerated I discovered all the stolen assets, money that we collected from corrupt personnel had been returned back to them, we won't allow these chronic looters to our treasury again in 2019- Buhari

after reading this then I relate to atiku having jet when buhari who was once head of state, minister of petroleum have none?

Atiku ordinary VP had an international case, Buhari had none

Atiku screaming I employed thousands of Nigerians with stolen Nigeria money to invest and employed a labour that aren't working with him free but with their dignity of labour. was he expecting a foreigner to be is labourer in his own country when mtn had many Nigerians working under them. they keep chanting Buhari had no investment when he refused to convert govt properties to his own personal properties

pmb should please addressed this Fulani herdsmen crisis in middle belt and violence crisis in affected areas before they will use this against your good work. I wish you the best even though you're not clean but you're better
THIS CAMPAIGN BELOW WOULD HAVE MADE SENSE ONLY IF BUHARI AND HIS GOVERNMENT ARE NOT THE ONES STEALING OUR NATION BLIND. Please patiently read the epistle below and do your research for verification if you really want to know who truly are the biggest thieves of all times in Nigeria.
Again Buhari borrows $328million USD from China to boost ICT. N86 million naira has been budgeted for buhari's hair cut in one year. INEC budgets N6bn to feed only police. Buhari where is the food? After spending billions of naira on feeding programme, you now serve children food in pieces of papers like dogs!
Where is the power? Where are the road? 2.75trillion and there is nothing to show?
Is this fighting corruption?
We will all be dead by the time Buhari is done changing us!
BUHARI IS THE LOOTER!!!!
How much more does Buhari need to achieve? Some Members of NASS stole N481 billion naira from 2016 budget and Buhari is quiet about it. Buhari where is the money, lagos high court is asking. Nigeria's industrial production has fallen by 41% - AfDB. Buhari approves a whooping 10billion naira for rehabilitation of benue community after supporting their killings but protects fulani herdsmen killers. Why? What is genuine about this? Amechi and Buhari - where is the $46billion external loan for rail, road project? Buhari did not consult NASS first but Buhari approves, withdraws and spends $1billion to buy arms. The same arms for which Buhari jailed Dasuki and Metu. Who will jail Buhari? Buhari, Emefiele and Adeosun collectively carted away $462 million for Jet fighters and helicopter only and without NASS approval and that has been swept under the carpet. Falana wanted NASS to probe Buhari for unconstitutional withdrawal of $496million from excess crude account. This has been swept under the carpet. Reps panel question missing $202million belonging to NIA. Who stole the money? Senate gets N18 billion per anuum as running cost. Fuel subsidy payment rises to 24 billion naira monthly. 1.4trillion naira paid on subsidy without NASS approval. Yet Fuel sold for 200 naira per litre. Buhari's FG spends 1.54trillion naira to service debts in just 9 months. Yet debt has risen to N21.7 trillion. Where are we heading? $500million Abacha loot gets missing. Why did Buhari give 8 dead people appointment when 7.9million living people lost their jobs in one year? Buhari, minister for petroleum! Where is $1.486billion Agip remittance. 7.9million Nigerians who previously had a job became unemployed in 21 months of Buhari's administration. 4 million Nigerians who previously had a job became jobless in 2017.
Someone help Nigeria! Ghost companies lift N1.1trillion crude oil. Anyone, please?
APC IS A STINKING KITCHEN!
How many times does Buhari want to purchase vessels in this administration? Looting by Buhari is getting out of hand.
About Half of excess crude ($1billion) has been emptied by Buhari in the name of fighting boko Haram? This happened after paying £3million to the same Boko Haram to release Chibok girls, yet not all were released. Is Boko Haram a cooperation? How do we classify this kind of looting by Buhari?
Wow! Why did Buhari set aside N50billion NNPC account to himself?
Buhari is minister for petroleum and stealing N30billion in just one month - October 2017. What about other months?
Nigeria's foreign reserve hits $38.7bn. Nigeria's debt has grown by N8.1 trillion in just 2years of Buhari's administration. Nigeria's debt stock hits N20.37 trillion. Moody has downgraded nigeria's economy from B1 stable to B2. Nigeria is very sick right now.
Why does Buhari want to borrow N1.6trillion to fund 2018 budget? This is crazy.
1. Just about 10% of 2017 budget has been implemented yet Buhari seeks N8.612trillion for 2018 budget.
2. Where is the money for the non-implemented budget of 2017? This is the reason the NASS is worried about Buhari's N8.612trillion.
3. What about the 90% non-implemented budget of 2017?
4. Why were journalists barred from covering 2018 bu

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by success1smyn(m): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
tesppidd:
Buhari was hated from the very moment Jega announced the presidential results in 2015.

And that hatred has refused to go.

Coupled with the fact that looters hate him for going ahead to spoil their choppings.

Ipob's hate him for dismantling Nnamdi Kanu.

Niger delta criminals hate him for cutting them to size.

If you like let all 30 million voters vote for Buhari.

We shall do it PDP style.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.
I can't just stop laughing at the way you people defend buhari.
is it the same Nigerians that voted for him that will hate him immediately he was announced?
BUHARI IS A MONUMENTAL FAILURE.
the earlier you get this into your thick skull the better for you

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
clefstone:
Knowing how to speak good English and being intelligent are 2 different propositions and nobody exemplifies this fact better that this guy Chude. How can u say Buhari was a better candidate when Nigeria would have been far far better than it is now had GEJ continued. Buhari as he is cannot even head a primary school.
Mr Chude, apologize to Nigerians, seek knowledge and you will be ok.

Nigeria would have been better by far if GEJ had continued, really !! even pdp donnt share ur view becos if they did ,, why did pdp not bring back jonathan to recontest ..
If naa article go solve naija problem why not present men like dele momodu , doyin okupe, giannaaa of NL literature, these are prolific writers grin grin
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by madridsta007(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
izombie:
Abeg forget sentiment. There was never a time buhari was a better candidate than jonathan. Na wash abeg.

Lol. It requires humility to say that on National TV. Nigerians are not known for humility.

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Ategberoson(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
4kDdullard:
THIS CAMPAIGN BELOW WOULD HAVE MADE SENSE ONLY IF BUHARI AND HIS GOVERNMENT ARE NOT THE ONES STEALING OUR NATION BLIND. Please patiently read the epistle below and do your research for verification if you really want to know who truly are the biggest thieves of all times in Nigeria.
Again Buhari borrows $328million USD from China to boost ICT. N86 million naira has been budgeted for buhari's hair cut in one year. INEC budgets N6bn to feed only police. Buhari where is the food? After spending billions of naira on feeding programme, you now serve children food in pieces of papers like dogs!
Where is the power? Where are the road? 2.75trillion and there is nothing to show?
Is this fighting corruption?
We will all be dead by the time Buhari is done changing us!
BUHARI IS THE LOOTER!!!!
How much more does Buhari need to achieve? Some Members of NASS stole N481 billion naira from 2016 budget and Buhari is quiet about it. Buhari where is the money, lagos high court is asking. Nigeria's industrial production has fallen by 41% - AfDB. Buhari approves a whooping 10billion naira for rehabilitation of benue community after supporting their killings but protects fulani herdsmen killers. Why? What is genuine about this? Amechi and Buhari - where is the $46billion external loan for rail, road project? Buhari did not consult NASS first but Buhari approves, withdraws and spends $1billion to buy arms. The same arms for which Buhari jailed Dasuki and Metu. Who will jail Buhari? Buhari, Emefiele and Adeosun collectively carted away $462 million for Jet fighters and helicopter only and without NASS approval and that has been swept under the carpet. Falana wanted NASS to probe Buhari for unconstitutional withdrawal of $496million from excess crude account. This has been swept under the carpet. Reps panel question missing $202million belonging to NIA. Who stole the money? Senate gets N18 billion per anuum as running cost. Fuel subsidy payment rises to 24 billion naira monthly. 1.4trillion naira paid on subsidy without NASS approval. Yet Fuel sold for 200 naira per litre. Buhari's FG spends 1.54trillion naira to service debts in just 9 months. Yet debt has risen to N21.7 trillion. Where are we heading? $500million Abacha loot gets missing. Why did Buhari give 8 dead people appointment when 7.9million living people lost their jobs in one year? Buhari, minister for petroleum! Where is $1.486billion Agip remittance. 7.9million Nigerians who previously had a job became unemployed in 21 months of Buhari's administration. 4 million Nigerians who previously had a job became jobless in 2017.
Someone help Nigeria! Ghost companies lift N1.1trillion crude oil. Anyone, please?
APC IS A STINKING KITCHEN!
How many times does Buhari want to purchase vessels in this administration? Looting by Buhari is getting out of hand.
About Half of excess crude ($1billion) has been emptied by Buhari in the name of fighting boko Haram? This happened after paying £3million to the same Boko Haram to release Chibok girls, yet not all were released. Is Boko Haram a cooperation? How do we classify this kind of looting by Buhari?
Wow! Why did Buhari set aside N50billion NNPC account to himself?
Buhari is minister for petroleum and stealing N30billion in just one month - October 2017. What about other months?
Nigeria's foreign reserve hits $38.7bn. Nigeria's debt has grown by N8.1 trillion in just 2years of Buhari's administration. Nigeria's debt stock hits N20.37 trillion. Moody has downgraded nigeria's economy from B1 stable to B2. Nigeria is very sick right now.
Why does Buhari want to borrow N1.6trillion to fund 2018 budget? This is crazy.
1. Just about 10% of 2017 budget has been implemented yet Buhari seeks N8.612trillion for 2018 budget.
2. Where is the money for the non-implemented budget of 2017? This is the reason the NASS is worried about Buhari's N8.612trillion.
3. What about the 90% non-implemented budget of 2017?
4. Why were journalists barred from covering 2018 bu

I won't read it until you paste Atiku own here then I'll compare. they're both thief but Atiku is a smart thief Nigerians might not survive his stealing
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by omoharry(f): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
clefstone:
Knowing how to speak good English and being intelligent are 2 different propositions and nobody exemplifies this fact better that this guy Chude. How can u say Buhari was a better candidate when Nigeria would have been far far better than it is now had GEJ continued. Buhari as he is cannot even head a primary school.
Mr Chude, apologize to Nigerians, seek knowledge and you will be ok.
I like the fact that Buhari/APC won, If not, Nigerians may
Think Buhari would have been the best president, Nigerians never had and the best opportunity for APC to turn the country around for the better..by now they would have been thinking the country would been restructured if the Apc had not won...it is nice we have tasted APC/Buhari and PDP and can decide which one was bearable..experience they say is the best teacher.

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by omoharry(f): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
uchwar1:
iberiberism
beriberism came from Okorocha..right? what does it mean?

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Moukandjo: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
bigfish3k:

its a lie. i didnt hate him, i gave him chance to proove himself, even when people were criticising him for not appointing ministers after 6 months. i told them to give him a chance. my brother we are all regretting now, it has been a collosal failure. most peoiple i know have decamped from him, even my yoruba friends that were so attached to him, reality has dawned on them. they are no longer with him. Osun state election is a pointer
nobody hates him.
it was his antecedents which he continued till this digital age that is his undoing.
hope u are seeing the international ratings and indices on nigeria since he took over
my brother nobody hates him. he's too divisive to rule a country like nigeria. FOLLOW THE TRUTH AND U SHALL BE FREE
All these ones wey no know their left from right sef dey form i regret voting Buhari! What did you expect to see particularly under Buhari that you didn't see considering the financial & economic situation he met on ground? What is your own yardstick for failure, & not the yardstick of the daft PDP sycophants that wouldn't see anything good no matter what?
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

how will he regret when he didn't do d work 4 free. There's no contractor who builds a bad& regrets building d bad road
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by dukecharles(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
izombie:
Abeg forget sentiment. There was never a time buhari was a better candidate than jonathan. Na wash abeg.

You can say that again

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by klimkid: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
I know the real story about this Jide guy, he was thinking PMB was going to be giving out money like that but PMB disappointed him. PMB is a man of integrity and not in for shady deals and all that.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Friend01(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
izombie:

I only blame the simpletons liking your post.
When we have people who are so short in memory that they tend to forget where we were heading to before this administration came in.
Like the zombies who scattered around Nairaland I don't expect them to do anything different.
I don't blame you though, keep gathering them.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by amaben2020(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Chude Jideonwo?? Who is this one?
Sai Baba 2019

Can't your dead brain type beyond Sai Baba? Daftician

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by olabrad: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

So Atiku the thief is now your messiah?
#Buhari2019

And you have decided to pitch your tent with Buhari The Proven Thief? Weh done

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by olabrad: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzou:

True talk. As at 2015, he was the better candidate

I tell people. Look at your life for the past three years.

Is it better?
The problems you complained about in 2015, are they still there or have they reduced?

You don't need to see the newspapers to know if Buhari is working or not. Your environment, your school, your workplace, everything around you should be a reference point

My environment told me that buhari is a gigantic failure

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by tete7000(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
SirElaw:
I'm with you in this one. Buhari is a catastrophic failure but at the time he was the better candidate. Change is the only constant. We needed change then and we got what we wanted. No regrets on that.

He appeared to you as a better candidate. For those who saw beneath the surface, they knew Buhari was never a better choice. How do you call someone better when he couldn't improve the situation he met on ground but rather made it worse? A better option produces a better result. "I once was blind, now I see" should be your slogan.
Buhari has always been and will ever be a colossal failure, only blind people would not see that. A man cannot give what he doesn't posses
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by uchwar1: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
omoharry:
beriberism came from Okorocha..right? what does it mean?
iberiberism means Onye iberibe

Herdsmen Ruga Settlements: Benue Royal Father, Subjects Chant War Songs, Protest / EFCC Arrests Uyi Giwa-Osagie & Babalele Abdullah, Atiku's Laywer, In-law / Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77