Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

“how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) (4477 Views)

Will Obasanjo Attend Tinubu's Inauguration On Monday? / MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by argob44(f): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2018
This was what ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo said about his former vp, Atiku Abubakar in his book, 'My Watch'.

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

You can find this on 'My Watch', Volume 2, Pages 31- 32.

God help Nigeria!

https://www.asbgistng.com/2018/10/obasanjo-my-watch-atiku-pages.html

CC: Lalasticlala

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by markidoo(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Amen.
Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by Waakanda: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Let bygones be bygones cool

3 Likes

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by CityNGR: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2018
Is that all? Please post everything on time so we can forgive comprehensively.

22 Likes

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by KwoiZabo(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2018
He also has the letter he wrote about Buhari which is worse than this.

1 Like

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by speedyGonzales: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2018
we are humans we can change our minds, just like those who voted buhari changed theirs after four years of buhari

7 Likes

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2018
Baba said he has FORGIVEN him.

Let's move on.

There's so much atikulation to be done.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by magoo10(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2018
If God can forgive who is man not to forgive?

5 Likes

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by Throwback: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2018
Above are the Nigerians who claim they are suffering.

From their comments, they are clearly eager to continue suffering with the same kind of leadership that has not fixed any problem inherited from the military since 1999.

Oby Ezekwesili has no baggage of corruption or failure.
She is known to be the most selfless Nigerian of high status who does not even hide behind the safety of twitter to criticise the failure of Nigerian leadership or to demand the rights and dignity of the Nigerian citizen.

Alas, we always prove that even we the victims do not want any dignity, and do not expect a Nigeria where human life would ever be valued.

A deranged generation claiming to be "Atikulating" for a corrupt billionaire civil servant turned business man and politician, who has never taken to the streets to demand for a better life for Nigerians, besides his own ambition to be President. A selfish man who has never challenged the government on anything that was not a threat to his own personal enterprise and political aspiration.

A man that has not for once criticized the terrorist Fulani herdsmen, or criticised the abuse that Nigerians suffer at the hands of the police and military men.

If you think otherwise, you will vote Oby Ezekwesili for a reformed Nigeria.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2018
"His shadowy parental background..." dude might be from Cameroon...

1 Like

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by Afamed: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Lol
Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by aydought: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
argob44:
This was what ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo said about his former vp, Atiku Abubakar in his book, 'My Watch'.

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

God help Nigeria!

After all, Jesus Christ was called odd names and was not duly recognized when He came, yet He is the saviour of the whole world!

1 Like

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by Afamed: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
magoo10:
If truly that Atiku has changed, he will not buy the PDP delegates with over N42b. Say no to Atikulooting.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by IamAtikulate: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ok. We have forgiven him.
Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by Afamed: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
magoo10:
God does not forgive a serial sinner. If Atiku has repented, he wouldn't have bribed his way with N42b to buy away the PDP delegates in just concluded PDP Presidential primary. Don't be deceived . Atiku has a mission. No to Atikulooting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by Afamed: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
Orla234:
Baba said he has FORGIVEN him.

Let's move on.

There's so much atikulation to be done.
Atiku didn't offend obj but million of Nigerians he deprived of social amenities.Say no to Atikulooting. His apologies to Obj a partner in crime is to have his way. So they can continue the sharing formula.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by magoo10(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Afamed:

God does not forgive a serial sinner. If Atiku has repented, he wouldn't have bribed his way with N42b to buy away the PDP delegates in just concluded PDP Presidential primary. Don't be deceived . Atiku has a mission. No to Atikulooting.
which one be serial sinner
You what are you?

1 Like

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by despi64(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Leave that to Obasanjo, na you be author?

1 Like

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by odysey: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
argob44:

God help Nigeria!

after 2019 elections both pmb and atiku will go home

2 Likes

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by rusher14: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Shameless old man who would go back to his vomit.

2 Likes

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by SarkinYarki: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Throwback:

From their comments, they are clearly eager to continue suffering with the same kind of leadership that has not fixed any problem inherited from the military since 1999.

She is known to be the most selfless Nigerian of high status who does not even hide behind the safety of twitter to criticise the failure of Nigerian leadership or to demand the rights and dignity of the Nigerian citizen.

Alas, we always prove that even we the victims do not want any dignity, and do not expect a Nigeria where human life would ever be valued.

A deranged generation claiming to be "Atikulating" for a corrupt billionaire civil servant turned business man and politician, who has never taken to the streets to demand for a better life for Nigerians, besides his own ambition to be President. A selfish man who has never challenged the government on anything that was not a threat to his own personal enterprise and political aspiration.

A man that has not for once criticized the terrorist Fulani herdsmen, or criticised the abuse that Nigerians suffer at the hands of the police and military men.

If you think Nigerian will allow a govt that connived with killer herdsmen to kill thousands of Nigerians for no clear to continue then you must be a joker ... There is no Nigerian president we have supported like this Buhari yet he blew it

1 Like

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by SarkinYarki: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
What part of the word "Forgive " do Buharists not understand na ? We say because of Buhari we have forgiven Atiku all his sins so has Obasanjo ...

1 Like

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by Throwback: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:

If you think Nigerian will allow a govt that connived with killer herdsmen to kill thousands of Nigerians for no clear to continue then you must be a joker ... There is no Nigerian president we have supported like this Buhari yet he blew it

Then support a known social fighter who has the care for the common man, and who has put herself in harm's way to challenge the failure of government.

Atiku only cares about his ambition, and not about you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by iluvdonjazzy: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
CityNGR:
Is that all? Please post everything on time so we can forgive comprehensively.
abi o, bros am a staunch Buhari supporter but now I don put. ATIKULATED ATIKU we stand for.
Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by dasensible1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Throwback:

Worst of all is that they are "youths". With kinda youths, with this kinda mind set, there is little to no hope for a better Nigeria.
Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by ATEAMS: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
but baba no get certificate naaa
Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by OlaAshawo: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by ekanDamie: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
European football has so far deluded Nigerian youths.
Every thing is either a Manchester derby or an elclassico
They always want to pick between two monsters just to entertain themselves.

When the party is over and the best monster wins then they start crying all sort of rubbish
Just imaging Nigerian youths atikulating already, wasn't it just for years ago they were Febuhari-ing. Picking the same set of confused greedy leaders who want to go on looting and personal vendetta with people who have erred them in the past.

Y'all are stupid walahi
Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by naijapips04: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Throwback:

Says the man who voted for Buhari with a Nepa certificate and is still ever ready to support and vote for him the second time.

This una tactics of dividing votes no go work. Oby ekwesili KO, Nelson Mandela ni.

Better go get your atikulation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) by Naijiant: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
argob44:

God help Nigeria!

All these apply to Obasanjo too!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams / Africa Countries Better Than Nigeria In Terms Of Development And Infrastructure / Debt Management Office Set To Auction ₦150 Billion FG Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.