Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

What Is The One Book You Read That Revolutionalize Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Book You Read That Revolutionalize Your Relationship (539 Views)

Most Erotic BOOK You Ever Read / How To Read That DELETED Whatsapp Message He Sent To You & Deleted It / What Is The One Book You Read That Revolutionalize Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The One Book You Read That Revolutionalize Your Relationship by Gaspardd(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2018
"Men are from mars, Women are from moon"

Overall its a shít book for pussy ass niggas but then the crust of the book is that we have different ways of expression which can be misinterpreted by the other party.

The book made mention of some mythical stories of how men and women came from diff planets and how it affects our mode of commnunication. While we speak thesame language, but then interpretation differs.

Like i said, its a shìt book but then if you really want to to communicate respect and understanding then the book is a very good read for that.

If you have read the book, maybe you can expantiate more on that.
Re: What Is The One Book You Read That Revolutionalize Your Relationship by samysmoothfresh: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2018
Naughty tiger by illegend

Re: What Is The One Book You Read That Revolutionalize Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2018
The art of seduction by Robert Greene.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Book You Read That Revolutionalize Your Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
It's good to read but don't forget to read how to return Nigeria to the Umbrella in 2019

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Book You Read That Revolutionalize Your Relationship by Gaspardd(m): 5:55am On Oct 13, 2018
Earthbound:
The art of seduction by Robert Greene.

Lol, i once spent a whole week reading that book just cuz of a girl i was toasting back then, the part about surprising ur toastee caught me. So i decided to surprise this girl with a bottlw of wine waiting for her in her rm, later in d night she came back with her male friend and me trying to escape was mistaken as a thief, i was beating black and blue.

I proceeded to set the book on fire.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Book You Read That Revolutionalize Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 13, 2018
i have a book like that, but wouldn't want to share it with everyone, so i will say one. supernatural childbirth.
Re: What Is The One Book You Read That Revolutionalize Your Relationship by misscjkeyz(f): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2018
Dating and waiting by Myles Munroe
Re: What Is The One Book You Read That Revolutionalize Your Relationship by Gaspardd(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have a book like that, but wouldn't want to share it with everyone, so i will say one. supernatural childbirth.

Any reason for not wanting to share, its prolly going to be a shít book
Re: What Is The One Book You Read That Revolutionalize Your Relationship by mikhe2(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
pls share it

(1) (Reply)

The First Thing I Do In The Morning / Top 10 Most Beautiful IndecentStar In 2018 / Who Has Seen This Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.