Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** (4755 Views)

Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria / It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! / Nigerians Are Walking Into Canada From U.S. Seeking Asylum - Washington Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by Ritchie247(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
I will be answering questions for those seeking help for Belgium Visa enquiring
As a Belgian Citizen living in UK, i want to assist those seeking help...

Have got a friend who works in the Belgium Embassy as well so if i don't know the answer myself, i can go the extra length in providing you with more direct information from the Embassy.

I'm not asking for money or whatsoever please... this is just a free will from me and also information types of VISA's you will be needing.

As an airline employee, the best i can do is offer free information to my people.

Don't ask irrelevant questions please

If you don't get responds on time, don't worry as i will be replying to them everyday.

Cheers
Ritchie
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by royal200: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
How easy is visiting visa to belgium
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by Ritchie247(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
royal200:
How easy is visiting visa to Belgium

I haven't applied before on visiting visa to Belgium... But you can find the requirements here on

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/belgium-visa/

There is nothing like how easy it is.... If you've got the right documentation on visiting visa, you will be approved.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by olaboy001(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Can I live and work in Belgium without applying for student visa

1 Like

Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by olaboy001(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
How can i apply for Belgium visa but not student visa
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by Zaytun11(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Does Belgium embassy request interview for visiting visa
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by btrocky09(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Okay
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by Ritchie247(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2018
olaboy001:
Can I live and work in Belgium without applying for student visa

Living in Belgium... YES but working... NO!
You can't work with visiting visa legally, it's not allowed but you can always work using someone else's document which is not advisable and is illegal.

1 Like

Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by Ritchie247(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2018
olaboy001:
How can i apply for Belgium visa but not student visa

Are you talking about visiting Visa?
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by Ritchie247(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2018
Zaytun11:
Does Belgium embassy request interview for visiting visa

Am not quite sure about this as i haven't applied for visiting visa before

1 Like

Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by chimeluiz: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2018
I plan to attend an exam in Brussels next year, considering the delays they normally give at the embassy how early do you think I can start the visa application process
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by marvelos1: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2018
Heard Belgium embassy are so strict giving out visa which take six months?
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by Iamoilprince(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
My company isn’t registered can I apply for visiting visa ?
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by olaboy001(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2018
Ritchie247:

Living in Belgium... YES but working... NO!
You can't work with visiting visa legally, it's not allowed but you can always work using someone else's document which is not advisable and is illegal.

I don't want to do illegal documents I want legit but I don't want to apply for student visa, what can I do to live and work legally?
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by ashatoda: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
what type of visa can I apply for I want something that will enable me to work I don't want whatever will make me to live in fear. what categories of visas are available for someone who wants to migrate and hit the ground running
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by Whytelyon(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
I have a conference invitation for Belgium. Challenge is the scare of this 3-5 months visa I'm hearing. That's main reason I'm being skeptical. How true is this ?
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by Ritchie247(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Whytelyon:
I have a conference invitation for Belgium. Challenge is the scare of this 3-5 months visa I'm hearing. That's main reason I'm being skeptical. How true is this ?

What do you mean by 3-5 months visa?
Do you mean the validity? Please clarify

Cheers
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by Ritchie247(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
ashatoda:
what type of visa can I apply for I want something that will enable me to work I don't want whatever will make me to live in fear. what categories of visas are available for someone who wants to migrate and hit the ground running

Legally... NONE!!!

You have different type of visa's, within EU none of the visiting visa's allows you work legally.
Student visa allows you with a Maximum days which differs from country to country.

Except you are going for family reunion, none of the temp visa's allows you to carry out paid task

Cheers
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by Ritchie247(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
olaboy001:

I don't want to do illegal documents I want legit but I don't want to apply for student visa, what can I do to live and work legally?

Honestly speaking... nothing you can do, except you have to marry an EU citizen or come in as an asylum seeker where the government can give you some kind of document to allow you work.

Regards

1 Like

Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by Ritchie247(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
Iamoilprince:
My company isn’t registered can I apply for visiting visa ?

You can apply if you have all the right documentations.
I would suggest you check the requirements first before applying

Regards
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by Ritchie247(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
chimeluiz:
I plan to attend an exam in Brussels next year, considering the delays they normally give at the embassy how early do you think I can start the visa application process

What type of exam is that? are you going to study?
Please clarify. cheers
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by uthlaw: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
what type of Visa I need as a footballer.

1 Like

Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by ashatoda: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ritchie247:

Legally... NONE!!!

You have different type of visa's, within EU none of the visiting visa's allows you work legally.
Student visa allows you with a Maximum days which differs from country to country.

Except you are going for family reunion, none of the temp visa's allows you to carry out paid task

Cheers

thanks for the reply. I am a printer by profession and practicing till date I studied journalism though didn't use it to work and I am a writer which class of visa can I apply for apart from the visiting visa. I am only trying to avoid the illegal status thing cos I won't want a situation in which I will go over there and be living in hiding. thanks for your help
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by chimeluiz: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ritchie247:

What type of exam is that? are you going to study?
Please clarify. cheers

CCIE exam. It is a one day exam and you can only take that exam in some select locations.
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by Whytelyon(m): 6:23am On Oct 20, 2018
Ritchie247:

What do you mean by 3-5 months visa?
Do you mean the validity? Please clarify

Cheers

3-5 months visa processing
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by murphyibiam15(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ritchie247:
I will be answering questions for those seeking help for Belgium Visa enquiring
As a Belgian Citizen living in UK, i want to assist those seeking help...

Have got a friend who works in the Belgium Embassy as well so if i don't know the answer myself, i can go the extra length in providing you with more direct information from the Embassy.

I'm not asking for money or whatsoever please... this is just a free will from me and also information types of VISA's you will be needing.

As an airline employee, the best i can do is offer free information to my people.

Don't ask irrelevant questions please

If you don't get responds on time, don't worry as i will be replying to them everyday.

Cheers
Ritchie
hi, I submitted my application for a tourist visa to Belgium on 30th oct.. I was actually invited by my friend who's a Belgian citizen, and my flight ticket is supposed to be on the 8th DEC for departure....I submitted it at vfs office at Abuja and I was just asked to go that I will be contacted.how long can it take?
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by oseremenifidon: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please if you have any information on how i can process a Belgium tourist visa as soon as possible Kindly email me on oseremenifidon@gmail.com.
Thanks..
Re: For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** by oseremenifidon: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
murphyibiam15:

hi, I submitted my application for a tourist visa to Belgium on 30th oct.. I was actually invited by my friend who's a Belgian citizen, and my flight ticket is supposed to be on the 8th DEC for departure....I submitted it at vfs office at Abuja and I was just asked to go that I will be contacted.how long can it take?
Please if you have any information on how i can process a Belgium tourist visa as soon as possible Kindly email me on oseremenifidon@gmail.com.
Thanks..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malawi Embassy / Going To Visit Nigeria / Lagos To Bida ( Help )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.