Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria (1199 Views)

Opinion | Why Abortion Should Not Be Legalized / Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by khaliat: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hello Guys, I just published an article on medium about Why Abortion should be Legal in Nigeria

https://medium.com/@adeyinkaadegbenro/why-abortion-should-be-legal-in-nigeria-2027a92f16e7

Please let me know what you think.

1 Like

Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by StillX10(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
I think you are simply mad
Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
khaliat:
Hello Guys, I just published an article on medium about Why Abortion should be Legal in Nigeria

https://medium.com/@adeyinkaadegbenro/why-abortion-should-be-legal-in-nigeria-2027a92f16e7

Stop murdering babies.
Delete that f**king article.

Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
immhotep:

Stop murdering babies.
Delete that f**king article.

Read the article objectively and counter the opinions made constructively and do not allow sentiments becloud your judgements.

Both pro-choice and pro- life groups have valid opinions for or against abortion.

1 Like

Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Read the article objectively and counter the opinions made constructively and do not allow sentiments becloud your judgements.

Both pro-choice and pro- life groups have valid opinions for or against abortion.
I disagree.
There is no really sound argument that supports the killing of babies.
Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
immhotep:

I disagree.
There is no really sound argument that supports the killing of babies.

There are and mind you in some liberal societies where abortion is legalized it is the mother who has the right to decide whether or not to keep the baby.

1 Like

Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

There are and mind you in some liberal societies where abortion is legalized it is the mother who has the right to decide whether or not to keep the baby.
Those so-called liberal societies have messed themselves up.
They can no longer have kids.
They will eventually be replaced by North Africans and Arabs.
Receive sense, my sister.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stR5nWkq3LU
Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
I have sense and I do not want your type of sense.
Whether you say liberals have messed up conservatives are no better.YouTube would be my last place to get valid information.
immhotep:

Those so-called liberal societies have messed themselves up.
They can no longer have kids.
They will eventually be replaced by North Africans and Arabs.
Receive sense, my sister.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stR5nWkq3LU

1 Like

Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I have sense and I do not want your type of sense.
Whether you say liberals have messed up conservatives are no better.YouTube would be my last place to get valid information.
Ok fair enough.
Read a book from America, a liberal country that legalized abortion and decimated its own population.
We reject the deception in the name of Sango and Amadioha.

Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
khaliat:

God bless polygamy

Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
immhotep:

Ok fair enough.
Read a book from America, a liberal country that legalized abortion and decimated its own population.
We reject the deception in Buddha's holy name.
I won't read it.
:Dpro-choice groups have valid reasons and arguments for it.I would not read a book which is the opinion of one person cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I won't read it.
Fine. Keep your abortion project to yourself.

Ladyhippolyta88:

:Dpro-choice groups have valid reasons and arguments for it.I would not read a book which is the opinion of one person cool cool
Embrace polygamy and stop planning to genocide innocent babies.

Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
immhotep:

Fine. Keep your abortion project to yourself.

Embrace polygamy and stop planning to genocide innocent babies.

I have no problem against polygamy but I would not advice any man to use his hands to bring chaos with his family as most polygamous homes are not peaceful and jealousy,lies and deception flourishes.Polygamy is not a solution to abortion.

Either way I cannot share my husband with another woman or be a party to polygamy on a Personal level.
For me It is one man one wife(registry marriage).
If he must share me with another woman I must share him with another man.Got it?
Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I have no problem against polygamy but I would not advice any man to use his hands to bring chaos with his family as most polygamous homes are not peaceful and jealousy,lies and deception flourishes.

Either way I cannot share my husband with another woman or be a party to polygamy on a Personal level.
For me It is one man one wife(registry marriage).
Listen to your fellow women who is against abortion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FutdOaDXOg0

Ladyhippolyta88:

If he must share me with another woman I must share him with another man.Got it?
You will not achieve anything meaningful with these worn out European talking points.
Better learn to face reality.
Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
immhotep:

Listen to your fellow women who is against abortion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FutdOaDXOg0

You will not achieve anything meaningful with these worn out European talking points.
Better learn to face reality.

If there is a video on YouTube by women against abortion there must be one by women and men in favour of it.

No issue can be worn out.If I have a different opinion to yours does not mean I am copying Europeans and I am in Africa living my life as I happily see fit and that is my reality. Have a great day.
Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

If there is a video on YouTube by women against abortion there must be one by women and men in favour of it.

No issue can be worn out.If I have a different opinion to yours does not mean I am copying Europeans and I am in Africa living my life as I happily see fit and that is my reality. Have a great day.
Stop planning to genocide innocent babies that cannot defend themselves.

Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
immhotep:

Stop planning to genocide innocent babies that cannot defend themselves.
Your message should be to those who want to do it you tell them that you would look after their children for them financially,morally,emotionally,psychologically etc,And that they would not suffer or lack basic amenities,good health care and sound education(these things are some of the duties a parent owes a child.)How many children have you adopted from orphanages?
Leave pro choice people alone.

Oga have a great day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Your message should be to those who want to do it you tell them that you would look after their children for them financially,morally,emotionally,psychologically etc,And that they would not suffer or lack basic amenities,good health care and sound education(these things are some of the duties a parent owes a child.)How many children have you adopted from orphanages?
Leave pro choice people alone.

Oga have a great day.
Have a great day too.

Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by hospitaldoc: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
khaliat:

it should be legal. people are dying having illegal abortions and we have a population we cannot support. our moral beliefs have no place in a woman's choice. i would never have an abortion but i support people's right to a legal abortion.

1 Like

Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by pinkshoes88: 12:11am On Oct 18, 2018
Hi All,

I recently had an abortion and looking back, it was the best choice for me and my family.

I was able to self-manage my abortion at home using online resources such as www.howtouseabortionpill.org and www.pinkshoes.org.

They ladies were very helpful in answering all questions about the process and the pills to use. Without their easy directions I might have had to resort to other means, which could have potentially cost me my life.

I hope this helps anyone in a similar situation.
Re: Why Abortion Should Be Legal In Nigeria by khaliat: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2018
@pinkshoes88 thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? / We Have So Many Multivitamins, Kindly Tell Nairaland The Names Of The Good Ones / Help Me Loose Weight Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.