Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Want My Husband To F**k Me 30 Different Positions- Cardi B Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want My Husband To F**k Me 30 Different Positions- Cardi B Says (1536 Views)

#BBN: "The Day This Boy Will F**k Me Eh" - Mercy Said During Romance With Ike / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / ”I Need Someone That Will F**k Me & Buy Me An Iphone” – Nigerian Lady Tweets And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want My Husband To F**k Me 30 Different Positions- Cardi B Says by shemzy99(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
American rapper Cardi B disclosed that she would like her husband to have sex with her in 30 different positions to commemorate her 26th Birthday.

She made this known via Instagram, posting an appreciation video for her fans who wished her well on her 26th Birthday.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/i-want-my-husband-to-fk-me-30-different-positions-cardi-b-says/
Re: I Want My Husband To F**k Me 30 Different Positions- Cardi B Says by PapaZeus(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
He go offset ur womb

(1) (Reply)

Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend / See How Most Of Your Favorite American Male Celebrities Look, If They Female. / "You Probably Don't Have A Choice Than To Love Me" - Angela Okorie Says (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.