Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

”I Need Someone That Will F**k Me & Buy Me An Iphone” – Nigerian Lady Tweets And - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Need Someone That Will F**k Me & Buy Me An Iphone” – Nigerian Lady Tweets And (894 Views)

#bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike / #BBN: "The Day This Boy Will F**k Me Eh" - Mercy Said During Romance With Ike / I Want My Husband To F**k Me 30 Different Positions- Cardi B Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Need Someone That Will F**k Me & Buy Me An Iphone” – Nigerian Lady Tweets And by correctkidabc(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
A Twitter user @DaraTush, has got herself trending on the platform after she said she is in search of anyone that will sleep with her and then buy her an iPhone.
https://www.correctkid.com/i-need-someone-that-will-fk-me-buy-me-an-iphone-nigerian-lady-tweets-and-nigerians-reacts/
Re: ”I Need Someone That Will F**k Me & Buy Me An Iphone” – Nigerian Lady Tweets And by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
when great looking biatches will fukc for free, this ugly looking undercover olosho thinks her coochie is worth 1000$ a pop.....bwaaaah!

[img]https://media./images/045e20896dd523562b5a52385b3a7e57/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: ”I Need Someone That Will F**k Me & Buy Me An Iphone” – Nigerian Lady Tweets And by Xclusivegrin007(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
this ugly thing?
Re: ”I Need Someone That Will F**k Me & Buy Me An Iphone” – Nigerian Lady Tweets And by Iamicekid(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
They will now use this one, people will now be coming online and be cursing the person wey use am... she really deserves to be used
Re: ”I Need Someone That Will F**k Me & Buy Me An Iphone” – Nigerian Lady Tweets And by Gentleziggy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nokia 3310 will do

(1) (Reply)

Download Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 3 / [MUSIC] Oluwa Naira - Sister Jenyfa / Shocking!! World's First Po®n University To Be Opened In Columbia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.