Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

#BBN: "The Day This Boy Will F**k Me Eh" - Mercy Said During Romance With Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBN: "The Day This Boy Will F**k Me Eh" - Mercy Said During Romance With Ike (2993 Views)

BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M / #bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike / I Want My Husband To F**k Me 30 Different Positions- Cardi B Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBN: "The Day This Boy Will F**k Me Eh" - Mercy Said During Romance With Ike by Victni: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
@Gistvic.com

BBNaija housemate, Mercy was seen in a romance with Ike as she wonders what will happen on the day they have sex. Gistvic Reports.

Ike was playing with Mercy as he tried pinning her down on the bed but she claimed to have a hand injury.

She said:
"Its too rough, the day this boy will Bleep me eh, the whole world will..."

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/bbnaija-day-this-boy-will-fk-me-eh.html

1 Share

Re: #BBN: "The Day This Boy Will F**k Me Eh" - Mercy Said During Romance With Ike by Victni: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: #BBN: "The Day This Boy Will F**k Me Eh" - Mercy Said During Romance With Ike by Shezkid01(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Victni:
Lalasticlala
Why are you shouting... What did u want people to gain from this?? O:-)
Re: #BBN: "The Day This Boy Will F**k Me Eh" - Mercy Said During Romance With Ike by mikejj(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
grin you dunnowayisgoion
Re: #BBN: "The Day This Boy Will F**k Me Eh" - Mercy Said During Romance With Ike by MicheyJ1: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Naso man u take sell Lukaku

3 Likes

Re: #BBN: "The Day This Boy Will F**k Me Eh" - Mercy Said During Romance With Ike by vastolord4(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Just look at what children of God are watching??..

3 Likes

Re: #BBN: "The Day This Boy Will F**k Me Eh" - Mercy Said During Romance With Ike by hoodedjaystrim(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
vastolord4:
Just look at what children of God are watching??..
Children of which God?
Re: #BBN: "The Day This Boy Will F**k Me Eh" - Mercy Said During Romance With Ike by Gadafii: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nothing go happen if he bleep u,u are not the first angry

(1) (Reply)

Omah Lay: 8 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Him, No.5 Will Surprise You / IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs / Naijarules.com: What Are Your Experiences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.