Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? (1421 Views)

NA WA Igbo Man Shares Video Of Cats Disappearing In Front Of His Shop (video) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
I have not seen any PDP poster, Bill board, flex or anything depicting PDP in any place in Lagos.

Everywhere you go, is all APC posters, ward meetings, offices etc.

This is unlike in 2014, in the build up to the 2015 election, where PDP and APC posters were competing for spaces.

Has anyone else observed this?

lalasticlala Mynd44

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by BankeSmalls(f): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Do APC exist in Nigeria?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by Zansu007: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Why are you concern about PDP posters, you should be more concern about how to defend buhari achievement.

NgeneUkwenu:
I have not seen any PDP poster, Bill board, flex or anything depicting PDP in any place in Lagos.

Everywhere you go, is all APC posters, ward meetings, offices etc.

This is unlike in 2014, in the build up to 2015 election, where PDP and APC posters are competing for spaces.

Has anyone else observed this?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by donphilopus: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Yet some misguided folks are already projecting Atiku to secure 70% of votes in Lagos when the party can't boast of any structure on ground in Lagos. They shall wail till 2023.!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Do APC exist in Nigeria?

Yes it controls the Federal Government and boasts of 24 Governors out of 36 in the country.

Now run along!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
donphilopus:
Yet some misguided folks are already projecting Atiku to secure 70% of votes in Lagos when the party can't boast of any structure on ground in Lagos. They shall wail till 2023.!

In fact, presently in Lagos, I can say with every fibre of confidence in me, that there is nothing like PDP in Lagos State.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by rusher14: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Do APC exist in Nigeria?

You must be carrying an L sign on your neck.

grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by deomelo: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Yes they do, they are all Igbos..

7 Likes

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
deomelo:
Yes they do, they are all Igbos..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Where will the votes for Atiku come from next year?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by ORIENTATION101: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
i havent seen any from vi to park view, osborn,lekki, obalende ,lagos island na apc candidates every where.
the funiest thing is the pdp secretariat in ikoyi has apc candidates on the wallgringrin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by ORIENTATION101: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
since salavador obanikoro and his son left pdp to apc .pdp has been technically dead in island.
sanwolu too is a christain from lagos island i see APC sweeping 80% of votes in presidential cos tinubu and his boys cant wait for election to start sefgringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by ORIENTATION101: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
after last month primary all the posters of ambode was removed and replaced with sanwolu from

osborn, down to banana island.,alexandra,bordillon, falomo, awolowo,vi obalende lagos island.the only place u can get ambode poster on island is lekki cos that is the stronghold of his loyalist.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
since salavador and obanikoro and his son left pdp to apc .pdp has been technically dead in island.
sanwolu too is a christain from lagos island i see APC sweeping 80% of votes in presidential cos tinubu and his boys cant wait for election to start sefgringrin

Thank you for confirming it! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by deboysben(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Seriously no single pdp posters at all from Satellite waterside through Alakija, festac, Oshodi, Maryland, mile 12,to ojota where I dey currently not at all only apc although I saw Apga poster at festac no other political party.

Tinubu really killed pdp for lagos.

PDP wake up what happening...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by ORIENTATION101: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Thank you for confirming it! cheesy
honestly i dont see atiku springing up any suprise in lagos.
tinubu footsoilders re becoming radicals like buhari cult followers in the north.
tinubu will be ruthless with pdp this time around .alimosho has been purged of reminant pdp members ,pdp stronghold in lagos amuwo odofin, festac,ojokoro lagos island has fall under empire of apc.
atiku will be lucky to get 25% in lagos.if tinubu machinery rigged like the way pdp did in south south and south east by allocation 5% and 3% to apc.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by Alphalum: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Same question I was asking my friend yesterday even here in ondo state. APC Everywhere you go most especially here in Akoko

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by seanfer(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sometimes I laugh at people saying PDP will win the SW..... I can’t wait for 2019... Atiku picked from SE... Now the NW and SW the 2 regions with highest number of registered voters Shared 30million Votere together.... Let’s see how PDP will survive in the West....

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by ORIENTATION101: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
finally victory of pmb have been confirmed .pdp has zone vice president ticket to south east.
pdp got 45% in southwest 2015
2019 pdp will be lucky to get 30% this time around.
cos pdp is technically dead in south west

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by PUSSYBOY2: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
finally victory of pmb have been confirmed .pdp has zone vice president ticket to south east.
pdp got 45% in southwest 2015
2019 pdp will be lucky to get 30% this time around.
cos pdp is technically dead in south west
I am a Yoruba based here in the South West, 90% of the SW vote will go to APC. IT SO CLEAR TO SEE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by CilicMarin: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Let's call lalasticlala and Mynd44 they might know the reason.
Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by Kenekingisback: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Why are you in a hurry? Wait and see cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by CilicMarin: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2018
Alphalum:
Same question I was asking my friend yesterday even here in ondo state. APC Everywhere you go most especially here in Akoko

Even in ondo? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Why are you in a hurry? Wait and see cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wait and see what? Magic? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by durangokid: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2018
donphilopus:
Poster or no poster a known party is known if tinubu like let him instruct his urchins to remove PDP posters that is his business
Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by CilicMarin: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2018
durangokid:
Poster or no poster a known party is known if tinubu like let him instruct his urchins to remove PDP posters that is his business

Not really, what of offices? Party Meetings etc?

Who are the PDP members in Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by naijapips04: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2018
Very stupid question. Where were PDP posters in Osun before Adeleke became a candidate ?

It's not by posters my brother. omoalaAbyss would be shocked come next year. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by ORIENTATION101: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2018
naijapips04:
Very stupid question. Where were PDP posters in Osun before Adeleke became a candidate ?

It's not by posters my brother. omoalaAbyss would be shocked come next year. grin
are u in osun state if not keep shut and dont disgrace yourself here.
last year lagos was flooded with pdp poster even before party primaries.
pdp currently have no member in lagos state house of assembly like 2015 when they got 7 members.
all their lawmakers defected to apc and particpate in apc primaries .
no jonathan dollars this time around no money to print posters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by ORIENTATION101: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2018
durangokid:
how can they remove what doesnt exist

1 Like

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by Beremx(f): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2018
PDP does not need posters. Lagosians already know who they are tired of and who they will vote for. PDP is not a new party that needs to identify itself everywhere.

God bless Atiku /Obi.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by bettercreature(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Where will the votes for Atiku come from next year?
Mainly from SS/SE

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The PDP Campaign Paraphernalias Disappearing In The South West? by ORIENTATION101: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2018
Beremx:
PDP does not need posters. Lagosians already know who they are tired of and who they will vote for. PDP is not a new party that needs to identify itself everywhere.

God bless Atiku /Obi.

cheesy
if u re in lagos dont worry your vote will be rigged in favour osibanjo.
with federal might apc governors in south west region is going to deal ruthlessy with pdp this time around.

you and your atiku crew can go and be atikulating at the front row of tribunal court after 2019gringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Unity In Southern Nigeria Is Almost Impossible / Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) / Justice Walter Onnoghen Once Recommended To Be Sacked For Corruption In 1994

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.