Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari (14420 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
naijadiaspora:
I concur. Our dear president continue the good fight against corruption. Don't be distracted by those corrupt past leaders. There's no way we will allow PDP come back with their corruption

Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by Smile4daddy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
I was in a dream last night breaking this morning, and in the dream I saw groups of men sitting round in a close door as they were holding a meeting and one man was standing all alone.

And I walked up to meet the man standing alone and asked him what are the names of those men holding meeting.

He said their names are; Atiku, OBJ, Daddy G.O, Kuka, and Gumi and many others. I then ask what is their mission.

He said their mission is to Loot, Kill and to destroy the Broken Nation which President Buhari is struggling to fix.

Immediately I was about to open my mouth again to ask what should Nigerians do to stop these Crooks and Dubious men, then he tap me from behind and he said my son, I know what you wanted to ask...

But don't worry THEY WILL LOSE TOGETHER.

Immediately I opened my eyes and find out it was a dream. Please is there any one who can tell me the meaning of this dream?
Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by akdjr(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
OBJ can't even delivere his ward to Atiku.
Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by bluecircle470: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Definitely the news is distracting them already and giving them sleepless night
Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by bejeria101(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Who is buhari? Asking for a friend.
Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by Ccdavies(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
presidency:
State House Press Release

Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari

The Presidency has received the news of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s predictable U-turn and somersault on the endorsement of the PDP candidate, Atiku Abubakar, at a meeting Thursday, and to say that we are the least surprised by the well-rehearsed theatre.

They will lose together. Listening to the prepared statement of the former President after the meeting showed the usual ego trip and “I know it all” character of Chief Obasanjo.

In the first place, we dare to say that a pompous statement from the former President advising Nigerians on a vote against President Buhari is the best recommendation that can come at this time.

It also betrayed a lack of understanding of today’s politics which is about good governance.

The country voted for change in 2015 and a leader that ensures good governance which only President Buhari and the APC can provide.

Bent on these laudable goals, we will not allow ourselves to be distracted.

We are busy on various national issues including the restructuring and the diversification of the economy, fighting corruption, terrorism and other threats to national security; increasing the availability of electric power, improving education, health, and providing long-delayed infrastructure – roads, rail, airports and so forth.

Many governments have come and gone, but they did not care about some of these projects.

We were talking about these things for sixteen years under the PDP and nothing was done.

President Buhari is proud of his record because his achievements are verifiable, while that of the PDP is manifested by the devastating social and economic impact of large scale corruption during their governance.

The President will not relent in the war against corruption because the ordinary people are the ultimate victims if we surrender to corruption and let its perpetrators go unpunished.

Abandoning the war against corruption is not an option. President Buhari is in this battle against graft because he cannot allow a few, rapacious, and selfish class of the elite to divert the resources meant for the well-being of the ordinary people to their private pockets.

Nigerians trust President Buhari in this effort because they are convinced he is not in government for personal financial benefits, or for an ego trip. It is just eleven years ago that the former President and Vice President in their ugly fight for power accused each other of corruption. Nigerians are yet to forget all that.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
October 11, 2018

All these Medial personnel self,na every rain wey dey fall dey touch una? Must you react to everything? Who cares if you are distracted or not. Please stop exposing ur high level of ignorance and inexperienced to the world CU's it have do. Mbok... Yak ado light

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by zidek(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
I dnt see atiku winning 2019 presidential poll, unless he will buy my voter's card with #1million! Buhari all the way!!!
Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by VULCAN(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Can you believe this arrogant statement.

So if Buhari dies tmrw then Nigeria's hope for good governance dies with him.

#Backtodaura2019

All "sensible" hands on deck

The country voted for change in 2015 and a leader that ensures good governance which only President Buhari and the APC can provide.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by NothingDoMe: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
whatmoreng:
why are they so worried?
Abeg you find the answer to that question let me know.
Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by NothingDoMe: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ccdavies:

All these Medial personnel self,na every rain wey dey fall dey touch una? Must you react to everything? Who cares if you are distracted or not. Please stop exposing ur high level of ignorance and inexperienced to the world CU's it have do. Mbok... Yak ado light
They have to justify their pay. They have set targets.
Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by Ogojababe: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buhari fail fefe fail
Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by writeprof(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
presidency:
State House Press Release

Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari

The Presidency has received the news of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s predictable U-turn and somersault on the endorsement of the PDP candidate, Atiku Abubakar, at a meeting Thursday, and to say that we are the least surprised by the well-rehearsed theatre.

They will lose together. Listening to the prepared statement of the former President after the meeting showed the usual ego trip and “I know it all” character of Chief Obasanjo.

In the first place, we dare to say that a pompous statement from the former President advising Nigerians on a vote against President Buhari is the best recommendation that can come at this time.

It also betrayed a lack of understanding of today’s politics which is about good governance.

Bent on these laudable goals, we will not allow ourselves to be distracted.

We are busy on various national issues including the restructuring and the diversification of the economy, fighting corruption, terrorism and other threats to national security; increasing the availability of electric power, improving education, health, and providing long-delayed infrastructure – roads, rail, airports and so forth.

Many governments have come and gone, but they did not care about some of these projects.

We were talking about these things for sixteen years under the PDP and nothing was done.

President Buhari is proud of his record because his achievements are verifiable, while that of the PDP is manifested by the devastating social and economic impact of large scale corruption during their governance.

The President will not relent in the war against corruption because the ordinary people are the ultimate victims if we surrender to corruption and let its perpetrators go unpunished.

Abandoning the war against corruption is not an option. President Buhari is in this battle against graft because he cannot allow a few, rapacious, and selfish class of the elite to divert the resources meant for the well-being of the ordinary people to their private pockets.

Nigerians trust President Buhari in this effort because they are convinced he is not in government for personal financial benefits, or for an ego trip. It is just eleven years ago that the former President and Vice President in their ugly fight for power accused each other of corruption. Nigerians are yet to forget all that.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
October 11, 2018

I know Femi Adesina will not sign this statement.
Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by lexy2014: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Smile4daddy:
I was in a dream last night breaking this morning, and in the dream I saw groups of men sitting round in a close door as they were holding a meeting and one man was standing all alone.

And I walked up to meet the man standing alone and asked him what are the names of those men holding meeting.

He said their names are; Atiku, OBJ, Daddy G.O, Kuka, and Gumi and many others. I then ask what is their mission.

He said their mission is to Loot, Kill and to destroy the Broken Nation which President Buhari is struggling to fix.

Immediately I was about to open my mouth again to ask what should Nigerians do to stop these Crooks and Dubious men, then he tap me from behind and he said my son, I know what you wanted to ask...

But don't worry THEY WILL LOSE TOGETHER.

Immediately I opened my eyes and find out it was a dream. Please is there any one who can tell me the meaning of this dream?
D atiku u talking about is it d same one APC was praising?

Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by lexy2014: 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
writeprof:

I know Femi Adesina will not sign this statement.
how can femi adesina sign it when it was signed by garba shehu
Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by barinedan(m): 12:19am On Oct 13, 2018
I just noticed that since Atiku emerged as PDP presidential candidate, Apc has been so restless to the point the now make statements no one asked the. Why?
Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by nurusystem(m): 2:06am On Oct 13, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:
Lol- Presidency is scared . Forget the facades.

You people thought PDP will collapse after primaries and it's growth and acceptance has brought you pain.

-OBJ supported Shagari in 1979 & he won.
-OBJ supported Yar'Addua in 2007 & he won.
-OBJ supported Jonathan in 2011 & he won.
-OBJ supported Buhari in 2015 & he also won.
-OBJ now is also supporting Atiku despite their differences & of course he'll win.Buhari now is not a choice for Nigeria today

just watched and see how obasanjo will fail woefully.... endorsing as if was god,, god will surprise them again 2019 wait and see.... athiefculate will lose woefully....
Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by precious1967(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2018
Give us restructuring please
Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by writeprof(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
lexy2014:
how can femi adesina sign it when it was signed by garba shehu

you won't understand.
Re: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
writeprof:

you won't understand.
pls make me understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

140 Aggrieved PDP Support Groups Deny APC, Return To Atiku / ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku / Dubai Opens Nigeria Office To Promote Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.