Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (49020 Views)

Response To Osita Chidoka On Bayelsa, Imo, And Kogi Elections / Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Are you trying to describe our yoruba tribe? If yes...then very apt.

Not necessarily any particular tribe. Just a group of pple, with an other side attitude. Americans call them republicans. Most of Europe, call them right wing.

As long as, they're d one doing d f*cking, everything is all right!sad
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Myself2(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2018
BetaThings:

So you really want to become a newly minted Fulani slave?

Zombie spotted
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by 27Pushing30: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2018
Karatum:

U dey mind these fools.. Instead of them to demand for projects done by this administration, they are here discussing shit..

Same govt that promised CHANGE, but can't change from the old evil ways of doing things

You think it’s easy? It’s easy yet they removed subsidy then Reintroduced it? Cos of ignorant people like you .

Just sit down and support whoever wins after February 2019 else it’s another 4 years of unnecessary hate
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
27Pushing30:

You think it’s easy? It’s easy yet they removed subsidy then Reintroduced it? Cos of ignorant people like you .

Just sit down and support whoever wins after February 2019 else it’s another 4 years of unnecessary hate

It's not easy and yet they were promising it

Were they forced to say what they can't achieve?? Abeg shift before I beat you black and blue. I am not happy coz I have not eaten
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by BetaThings: 6:22am On Oct 14, 2018
Myself2:

Zombie spotted

What are the attributes of a Zombie?
Who out of the two of us have demonstrated the attributes?
I want an intellectually-enlightening response
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by BetaThings: 6:56am On Oct 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Are you trying to imply the thread didn't have a tribal undertone?

Why not Tolu ogunlesu the bastard hypocritical Esu, call out the likes of dunderheaded goatee-wearing Minister of communication Shittu Adebayo, why not he calls out fraudulent Kemi Adeosun who oversaw the mortagage of the future of nigerians as boobhari keep taking loans worth billions of dollars that will donkey years to pay, yet he is not making any headway in developing the country?

Why not call out Fashola who claimed he can fix power in 6 months, yet for 4 years he is still confused on the difference between power generation and power distribution?

Tolu can is an Aisha Rice-eating zombie that can only fool yourselves.

You are projecting
Tolu is working for the presidency. He is not an independent analyst
He will defend ALL the people working for PMB - Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo.
That is why he has not said anything about Dr Kachikwu's claim about First class

Dr Osita Chidoka is working for PDP and he will defend all PDP officers and policies - Obasanjo, Atiku and Jonathan etc
You would not see him defending an Igbo PDP man and criticising Fayose or the dancer unless they belong to different factions in PDP
You can see SE leaders raining issue with the VP slot for Peter Obi simply he is relatively new in PDP

As for you, you are pursuing a sinister agenda
Your name and posts are designed to achieve intrigue and blackmail

IbrahimDamola:

Wa gba yi! O ri pe.

IbrahimDamola:
The attempt to set brothers against brother and cause bad blood is our yoruba media (cable) stock-in-trade. Since when did Umahi a known buhari mole become 'SE leaders'.

If Umahi is going to be used as a tool against Igbo interest he will have himself to blame. This is not the old day where anti-Igbo leaders who are Igbo efelefus are allowed to get away with their treachery.

If Umahi is pissed, he should decamp to APC, Igbos will reclaim the state from him.

IbrahimDamola:

If Osibanjo is as detribalized as you claim, why is the office of Vice president filled with only yorubas including the Vice president daughter who is doing her NYSC in her father's bedroom while children of common nigerians are sent to go and die in states like borno, yobe etc?

Stop trying to be clever. Peter Obi has no stain and dent. Even his kids are told to go job hunt themselves. He doesn't give undeserve favours and is very frugal.
He is the type nigeria needs not a fake 'Mr integrity' whose wife Aisha waste nigeria's billions on handbags, jeweleries, shoes, while his son Yusuf buy 50 million naira bikes off ebay and crash it on Abuja roads while performing silly stunts.

Sorry Booharri is a fake anti-corruption 'crusader' that will be booted out. Insha Allah.

IbrahimDamola:

Shut da fcck up the guy kotv is from the SS whom you pray to Allah to hate Ibos and love your demented skull.

And he said the obvious truth, we yorubas should insulting the rest of the country with our arrogance and hypocrisy. 2015 is not the only election that happened in nigeria and will happen in nigeria.

Saying that yoruba determine who rules the country is telling barefaced lies arrogantly. It will not fly because historical records disagrees with you.

[b]We yorubas [/b]were gearing up to start insulting the East if Atiku had sidelined them and picked a SW VP. It is pure arrogant greed, stop mocking the great yoruba race with your wicked hypocrisy, divisive tendency, hate and daftness.

Join hands and let's Atikulate our way out of lifelessness.

Sorry, what are you doing impersonating a Muslim from the SW
You guys are so desperate
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Myself2(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
BetaThings:

What are the attributes of a Zombie?
Who out of the two of us have demonstrated the attributes?
I want an intellectually-enlightening response

Has , not Have

There's your intellectually-enlightening response
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Dami12345: 12:40am On Oct 15, 2018
gargoyle:

To be clear sir, I'm not a PDP or APC supporter but could you please list out all the supposed gains of the APC govt?

For a large proportion of Nigerians to start looking to PDP as a messiah means that APC failed woefully. I am an average Nigerian and in that four years, I saw the dollar price go up, saw terrorism continue unabated, saw mass propaganda and corruption even within PMBs govt and yet some people still want to vote APC. There are reports of corruption against the generals prosecuting the war yet baba kept mute. Insecurity in the middle belt is at an all time high, fuel scarcity occurred last year during the yuletide and will happen again this year. So, what are the justifications for APC to continue?

Did Education improve? No

Did electricity generation improve? It got worse

I will never vote PMB or Atiku. My candidate may not win but I would've satisfied my conscience.

Shalom

I like this comment, you speak purely from the heart.
However you can date will likely never win. Which means that the people we believe can make real changes never guide this country.

I think we should start considering other options, the point of voting it to change govt in the event that such a govt is unreliable, since we are locked into a mad repeat of history year by year, perhaps we should stop taking the options that we are given and create our own options,
It defeats the purpose of voting should either Atiku or buhari enters. Like they say " whether the lion wins or the leopard, it is the deer that suffers"

We know neither of this people have Nigerians interest at heart or mind, so let's look for a way to vote the people we want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick / Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) / Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.