Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (48175 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai / Dino Melaye, Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Osita Chidoka Together In Class (Pictures)) / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by rusher14: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
donsimoniiblog:

May God preside over your life the same way buhari has presided over Nigeria.

If you don't type Amen, then u are confused and myopic

Amen.
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
2019 isn't about Jonathan but Atiku

APC BMC, get this into your already messed up heads .
It's also about the party that presented Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by engreo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
MrMcJay:
Osita went to Twitter thinking he's talking to ignorant twerps like Temitemi, Beaf, Sincere9gerian and the newbies littering Nairaland today.

Twitter is not Nairaland, they eat people raw over there and there are no mods to hide posts.

If he's not careful, he would deactivate his Twitter account and jump into River Niger tonight.
this man, don't kill me will laugh o����

2 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

APc can do great things but not with Buhari at the helm of affairs.... Maybe someone else
We see glimpses of hope from the VP once Buhari leaves the country...

Jonathan was a failure to me..
Atiku is not a Jonathan
He is worth the shot

Imagine an Akpabio on stage chanting about 16yrs of PDP rule... Funny
It has always been about individuals not party

As much as i wana agree with you on most points you raise,,i would disagree that atiku is better than jonathan ....
Jonathan unlike politicians as good intention but he was a weakling which subjected in to been a father xmas but oga atiku naa master thief ,,he has no blueprint asides corruption ..,i can under why pdp & politicians want him but why any citizen that want progress for naija wil vote atiku that wants to recover all money spent contesting since 2011is want i cannt phantom ... as VP fr 8yrs he does not even own credit to one unimplemented policy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by engreo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

I called u here to defend Osita, with verifiable evidence of national projects, initiated n completed by PDP from 1999!

Not to display ur lack of home trainingangry
chio....
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Pataricatering(f): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Because PDP want to return to power ! They must defend their track record of failure !
zombieTRACKER:
Why are they debating about what Jonathan did in office?

Is he still the president?

We should be talking about what Buhari the president is doing...

Why are they living in the past?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:

Bros not true ooo those guys are the debaters of life. They debate with handy examples and cite references.
leave am go read dier articles even femi arigbisala
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
engreo:
chio....

Do u av anything or u're just waka passing undecided
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by PVision2020(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Tolu simply schooled Osita. I've said it over and over that PDP can only appeal to Kids, biased minds and overly corrupt fellows and beneficiaries. Buhari didn't live up to expectations but going back to PDP is going back to Egypt. I will rather endure the wilderness journey to Canaan.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

Which is gigantic, over $100b unaccounted for in 16yrs n $9b in 3yrs?

Can u compare both party regimes poverty alleviation programmes n point out, which has hard d furthest reach?
can u give evidence to the 100b dollar unaccounted for by PDP, again please mention one promise buhari gave and fulfil. know insult, know matter what we are Nigerians and we remain one forever
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Misterdhee1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Karatum:

We are no longer in PDP era. Show us Projects Buhari started and completed. We voted in for APC coz PDP weren't meeting up to our expectations then. We will kick APC out next year coz they are worst than PDPs past years.

APC always looking for how to shift blames to others
You're obviously a flat-head dumbass. What's the essence of initiating a project if over 85% of the projects scattered across the country are incomplete? Did you go to school at all? Your pdp ruled for 16 years and couldn't complete a single project. But you want a government that inherited the mess and under lower petrodollar to ignore those uncompleted projects and start and complete its own projects under 4 years. Are you sound at all?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Pataricatering(f): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
He is completing projects from previous governments! Projects used to siphone money and then subsequently abandoned ! It is easy to initiate projects because that is where they steal money from - there are at least 12,000 abandoned projects in Nigeria - because corrupt officials pad contracts , pay mobilization and collect the inflated portion of the contract and then job is abandoned - buhari is completing these projects ! Why would he start initiating new projects unnecessarily when the country is littered with thousands of incomplete projects wasting away !
Karatum:
Fools always blaming their work tools.

Let the lifeless one show us what he started and commissioned so far since 2015 except hunger, poverty, killings, Boko Haram, impunity, tribalism, job racketeering, blood shed, Islam fanatism etc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by engreo(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Afamed:

We ain't Atikulooting
haaaaa.......
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
ericsmith:

As much as i wana agree with you on most points you raise,,i would disagree that atiku is better than jonathan ....
Jonathan unlike politicians as good intention but he was a weakling which subjected in to been a father xmas but oga atiku naa master thief ,,he has no blueprint asides corruption ..,i can under why pdp & politicians want him but why any citizen that want progress for naija wil vote atiku that wants to recover all money spent contesting since 2011is want i cannt phantom ... as VP fr 8yrs he does not even own credit to one unimplemented policy
if dee is any corrupt case against him prosecute him or quiet Buhari is fortunate cos low minded pple voted for him yet he didnt live up to d aura... A president who talks about critical things abroad.. Hw proactive has he been with d Fulani wahala...if u bring osinbajo better Buhari is not worth d onion we kip shouting integrity but it's beyond dat
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Buterflyle0: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
can u give evidence to the 100b dollar unaccounted for by PDP, again please mention one promise buhari gave and fulfil. know insult, know matter what we are Nigerians and we remain one forever

Its actually $400b and not $100b.

That was the crude earnings as released by OPEC for GEJ.

What can they point at that the $400b went into?

Despite this huge amount, he was still borrowing to pay salaries and has almost no infrastructural input from it.

He rendered 30 states bankrupt and unable to pay salaries which is why PMB has been bailing them out ever since.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Pataricatering(f): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
May God bless you ! It’s like our youths are so brainless !
gwmlogistic:
i keep saying it anybody that supports pdp is a young person that has just come of age to understand politics and the economy of nigeria or someone who enjoyed in sharing of the loot and wants to take us back to that era

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Douglaufuoma:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/revealed-nigeria-earned-592bn-oil-sector-1999-2014/amp

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/7220196?p=AMP&visit_id=636749787674468394-3140643675&rd=1

Security.

There have been challenges, but the govt has reacted forcefully n effectively if not promptly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Pataricatering(f): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
2019 is APC versus PDP - so each party will present their performance record - 16 versus 4 years !
NaijaRoyalty:
2019 isn't about Jonathan but Atiku

APC BMC, get this into your already messed up heads .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
PVision2020:
Tolu simply schooled Osita. I've said it over and over that PDP can only appeal to Kids, biased minds and overly corrupt fellows and beneficiaries. Buhari didn't live up to expectations but going back to PDP is going back to Egypt. I will rather endure the wilderness journey to Canaan.
tolu schooled osita is a fact. gsm was introduced by PDP, banking reform was also brought by PDP, efcc and icpc by PDP, PVC by PDP, card reader PDP, bvn PDP, national identic card PDP, most of the water dams in north PDP, Nigeria sat1 PDP, Nigeria sat2 PDP, up grating of our military PDP, petroleum university PDP, 12 federal university PDP, nsdc PDP, TSA PDP, and other numerous ones. pls name just two of APC achievement to nigera
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Oblang(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
roscoleefad:
The project Apc can claim to finish is d one initiated by PDP some payment as been made and d contract are to 40% or more than please mention any new project APC government initiated and completed d rail they claim Abuja to kaduna started during Jonathan,ibadan express road during PDP what ease

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Oblang(m): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
RTSC:
Besides, going head to head with a Yoruba propaganda agent is a herculean task for a gentleman like chidoka.

It is their niche. Okupe or Reno omkri would have been better suited for the challenge.

Every president have a Yoruba propaganda mouth piece. It is not a coincidence.

Talkativeness and exaggeration is their gift.

Propaganda like the list Osita posted?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/revealed-nigeria-earned-592bn-oil-sector-1999-2014/amp

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/7220196?p=AMP&visit_id=636749787674468394-3140643675&rd=1

Security.

There have been challenges, but the govt has reacted forcefully n effectively if not promptly!
and u say no project to show for. from 2012 to 2014 how did the government spend on security, 12 federal university were established including amajiri schools, how did the government spend to brought peace to the Niger delta. compare it to the this government has taken, can u show me any skeleton on ground
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by gargoyle: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
akeensbussy:

All that you listed up there were the weapon APC used against PDP to gain power in 2015..The same gimmicks PDP is using on APC now in order to gain power in 2019.

But when 2 elephants fight, the grass Will suffer it...many lives had been lost, many family had been ruined just because some people want to take over the affair of Nation. And u are hear defending one of them...I pity you. For me both party has nothing to offer Nigeria and Nigerians again....come May 2019, both party should be voted out so that we will have new wine in a new bottle

It seems you have a problem with comprehending written English Sir.

Please show me where I defended any politician in my write up

Also, please don't tell me you didn't see where I wrote that i will never vote either of PDP or APC. Do you also have problems with your eyesight?

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by engreo(m): 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
bluefilm:

I'm not surprised.

Most people from that side are empty except when it comes to crime matters, rudeness, arrogance and abuse

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
and u say no project to show for. from 2012 to 2014 how did the government spend on security, 12 federal university were established including amajiri schools, how did the government spend to brought peace to the Niger delta. compare it to the this government has taken, can u show me any skeleton on ground

The last info I gave, came to not

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Its actually $400b and not $100b.

That was the crude earnings as released by OPEC for GEJ.

What can they point at that the $400b went into?

Despite this huge amount, he was still borrowing to pay salaries and has almost no infrastructural input from it.

He rendered 30 states bankrupt and unable to pay salaries which is why PMB has been bailing them out ever since.
he the one that render imo bankrupt, what of Edo, kogi, osun, Benue, borno, yobe, zamafar others. how much did government spend on military hardware for our security agencies, 12 federal universities, numerous amajiri schools. say the true for once and shame the devil

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

Skeleton, on the ground
I mean any evidence e on ground to back it up
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
I mean any evidence e on ground to back it up

Did u read my post?

Osita was asked to state projects initiated n completed by PDP, btw 1999 to 2015. Answer that first. Let's stop shifting the goal posts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Oblang(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
crazygod:

I am not saying PDP tried or something, I am saying everything APC are lies and fraud. Na paper I wan chop? This year alone Lagos state increased my company tax meanwhile my income didn't grow. Abi na regressive system of taxation we dey do for naija? Nothing to show for it. By the way, where did the 'lifeless president's wife get 2.5b? Abeg. Anything but buhari. He is dull and he is infecting the whole system. Seems people working under him just go to work without any idea of what they are doing.

I think this 2.5b issue had bin clarified since. Where did u hear from the clarification that Aisha own 2.5b..

3 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by datribune: 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
obyback:
I have been having a good laugh all day on that debate, this is what nairaland used to be

True. It's a shame what nairaland is now. I hardly come on this forum anymore. Smh when I see posts that make front page these days

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by gargoyle: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

Since u're objective, we can both agree, everything was dysfunctional? Everything has been done wrong, since Nigerians took over d reigns of our govt.

If PDP had taken some of the steps PMB's govt has been taking, we won't have resorted to voting PMB in 2015sad

Pension arrears, are being paid, without any strike action!

Unfortunately, PMB appointed mediocre men into health n education, quite unfortunatesad

I'm in Abuja, can u tell me jobs, pple can do without working for govt, hotels, fueling stations, malls, security guards? If manufacturing/production jobs are not available, how does the average man get a job? We were importing, f*cking pencilsshocked

If u don't see the efforts, being made, to do things the right way, then, I can't help u!

Which of our past leaders, do u see, accepting a minister's resignation, for having a false nysc discharge certificate?

Remember the Maina Scandal.

Also, there had been unnecessary delays in paying pensions to ex-staffs of the defunct Nigerian Airways until recently.

Besides, let's stop wallowing in mediocrity and set high standards for our leaders irrespective of party affiliation.

How can a self-professed Giant of Africa be struggling with power generation of just a little over 5000mW for a nation of over 180M people?

How can we be rejoicing because some mediocre higher institutions of ours made it into top 1000 ranking?

How can a health minister chosen by PMB (after 6months of supposed brainstorming) tell his Drs to go and farm when its obvious Nigeria has one of the worst Dr to patient ratios in the world? Did the salary and working conditions of Drs and other allied health care professionals improve under PMB? No Sir

PMB is not intelligent and that is his major problem. He ironically spent 6 months to choose his current cabinet of mediocres. That's another problem.

Atiku will be worse and only an unintelligent person wouldn't know that. Even a cursory political analysis should tell us that PDP is not the solution to our problems. Should PDP be returned to power, they'll exacerbate all our socioeconomic ills.
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

Did u read my post?

Osita was asked to state projects initiated n completed by PDP, btw 1999 to 2015. Answer that first. Let's stop shifting the goal posts
12 federal universities, petroleum university ogbomo, delta state, amajiri schools in the north, abuja stadium, increment of minimum wage to 18k, corpers allowi to 19,600, introducing pvn, card reader,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album / VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections / Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.