Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. (8731 Views)

Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by egbabiekperemo1: 12:02am On Oct 13, 2018
gurnam:
We are looking at these numbers

Afonjas dont understand that the ibos and other south southerners represent a powerful power bloc in yoruba land especially lagos. Keep deceiving yourself that all the 14m registered voters in d west are afonja people.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by kennedythacode: 12:50am On Oct 13, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
flat head pretending to be Yoruba..

So calling you amala people doesn't make your skin crawl..

Oh yeah, I wonder if igbos will vote for oba akiolu as the VP..

Igbos will vote for anybody provided the person is not tribalistic and can build Nigeria.
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by kennedythacode: 12:51am On Oct 13, 2018
bjnice:

On which platter of gold, all na political trick shei APC as a political party no shout restructuring, is the country restructure now.

So why go for them again?
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Casido1(m): 4:10am On Oct 13, 2018
You guys don't get it, do you? These useless APC thugs have been sent to cause division along tribal lines and it seems to be working, judging by the number of pages this thread has generated.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by BeardedMeat(m): 4:27am On Oct 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

National Assembly

Has 3 senators from Lagos

Tinubu, Adeola and Ashafa
So Senate is the only arm of Nass? Like buhari like followers.
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by policy12: 4:35am On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You are bittered. Bring it on. We survived a war and in less than 50 years we rebuilt Enugu into one of the Top 100 most resilient cities in the world. So bring on your propaganda, we would walk over it.

Bros which Enugu you build, is it Independence layout, Maryland, or Emene, or Abakpa, biko tell me o. Or is Holyghost/Ogbete market. Which Enugu are you talking? Is it Oguih, and how will you say you built as if u ppu do community contributions to built major infrastructure, tell me since the war, no Eastern state has collect FAAC allocations.

Did you use ur personal money to built it? The way you people live in denial is one of your major problem.

This is what politics does and it will continu to divide us in as much we keep thinking this way. I was in Timber Market to get some stuff and I saw Igbo guy pasting the pics of Atiku, I asked him why are you supporting Atiku and not Aunti Oby or Kingsley M, I was totally surprised when he said he doesnt know they are also contesting for President. Only few Igbo's are supporting this great son/dauta from the east, all of sudden Atiku is now a saint, been Muslim does not count again we the Igbo can now be slave to the Hausa/Fulani man.

No more shout about Biafra, or referendum. From no where we agree to be second fiddle to Hausa man..instead of supporting our own, imagine Atiku win the election come 2019, definitely Peter will bow to Atiku, just as Osibanjo do bow to Buhari, so the question is are we now also a slave to the Hausa man?

1 Like

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by modath(f): 4:43am On Oct 13, 2018
neezar:
Tribalism has eaten so deep into nairaland

Was just surfing through twitter this evening.,...Was thinking we would have the same scenario with our yoruba brethren there but it was a different case

Everyone against Buhari....We really need to grow up here....I don't even mind if the Vp comes from another country.....It's just for the common man.....We really need to move this nation forward.....Other countries are leaving us behind

Hope you know those twitter people are paid influencers who are available to whoever is the higher(est) bidder? Put not your hope in social media... cool
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by TheMan3: 6:15am On Oct 13, 2018
lwise:

You reason with your anus bro,if we keep shouting one Nigeria,it doesn't really matter where the VP comes from.So far they have something good to offer I will vote for them over and over again.Even when OBJ was the President,the South west didn't benefit anything from him.
Let's rise above sentiment,above ethnicity and move Nigeria forward.Bubu is not fit as a modern day president,he looks so confused all the time.Old cargoes around him are the ones running the govt on his behalf.We need a meaningful change.If we vote Atiku and he messed up,we kick him out again.
since osibanjo has been VP, what has that poster benefited personally because he is Yoruba?
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Kamanuozuzu: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2018
CityNGR:

No one Nigeria anywhere. Politics is about interests Obi cannot serve our interest in the SW!

And Osinbajo is serving our interest in the East. Kudos!
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by forgiveness: 7:02am On Oct 13, 2018
raumdeuter:
Yorubas reject any party with Peter Obi on the ticket

In his first post-election interview, senator-elect and former Governor of Anambra State, Dr. Chris Ngige described the negative campaign waged against him by the trio of Gov. Peter Obi, Mrs. Dora Akunyili and APGA chairman, Mr. Victor Umeh as vicious and hypocritical. Dr. Ngige took exception at the attempt by Gov. Obi and Dora Akunyili to paint his party, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) as a Yoruba party.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/05/09/nigeria-newsday-exclusive-dora-akunyili-gov-peter-obi-are-hypocrites%E2%80%93-dr-chris-ngige

Open thread for this for all to see.
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 13, 2018
lwise:

Which interest ooo,which interest has Osunbade served.Please mention the interest.
your a Lucifer from potopoto republic. If you're a yoruba man you're spelling Osinbajo as osunbade.
ori e di daru
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2018
Ayed44:
u cannot work with igbo president, u cannot work with igbo vice president but yet u want d igbos to remain in one nigeria.

What kind of useless country is this nigeria sef?
ibos are hypocrite's, what happened to your leflendum. Your dilator can't forgive you
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by forgiveness: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2018
Firefire:
As a Yoruba man, I can NEVER vote for any useless Osunbade or Tinubu cronics called Progrethieves...

You are free to desire whatever you want in life because the law permits. What is the sin of Tinubu if he desires to be the greatest politician in the SW and Nigeria?

If you call APC progresthieves what will you call PDP and Atiku? Be wise. wink

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by forgiveness: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2018
lwise:

You reason with your anus bro,if we keep shouting one Nigeria,it doesn't really matter where the VP comes from.So far they have something good to offer I will vote for them over and over again.Even when OBJ was the President,the South west didn't benefit anything from him.
Let's rise above sentiment,above ethnicity and move Nigeria forward.Bubu is not fit as a modern day president,he looks so confused all the time.Old cargoes around him are the ones running the govt on his behalf.We need a meaningful change.If we vote Atiku and he messed up,we kick him out again.

Atiku is the biggest Thief here. There is no need wasting time on him. grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2018
front4line:

If you like vote for Mugabe your palaver.
Buhari 2023 Any one with sympathy for PDP n 16 years of locust can fo ri so gi. Ko kan aye.
omo iya mi ma dawon loun awon oloriburuku gbogbo
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Firefire(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2018
forgiveness:

You are free to desire whatever you want in life because the law permits. What is the sin of Tinubu if he desires to be the greatest politician in the SW and Nigeria?

If you call APC progresthieves what will you call PDP and Atiku? Be wise. wink

Is a free world. But be wise in your choice this time around and stop allowing some few greedy individuals calling themselves progressive to continue looting the future of your unborn children.

I believe you are Omoluabi... half word is enough...!

1 Like

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I am not Yoruba but I must say Atiku made a bad call , I pray the Yorubas can rise above ethnicity this time, this selection just made Atikus road to Ask Rock a lot steeper but we must surmount do the good of all Nigerians
you are an hypocrite stay somewhere and let's know where you belong to
omo Igbo radarada
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by jmaine: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2018
gurnam:

Since you igbos have decided to make this coming election tribal again like you made that of GEJ in 2015, we will help you

Igbos are the least that tribal politics will favour in Nigeria

Igbos are trying to make this tribal but here you are supporting the tribal OP post...

The Yorubas will vote for two detribalized Nigerians... And I am one of them...
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Enugupikin: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2018
bettercreature:
99% of igbo in south west dont have PVC
100% 0f yorubas too in SW dont have PVC tongue tongue tongue
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Firefire(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2018
bamidelee:

omo iya mi ma dawon loun
awon oloriburuku gbogbo

Bigot! Hateful lots!

1 Like

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by forgiveness: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

Peter Obi in the past has written to the FG lambasting Lagos and Yorubas when the issue of deportation came up

Peter Obi has told his people in Anambra in an election not to vote Ngige because he was from a Yoruba party while Arthur Eze supported him by saying Ngige joined Amala people

Hmmm! Open thread for this with facts to back it up.
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by ib0221: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2018
I enjoin all to vote whoever they like. Moreover, I don't know why some people will result to tribal identification to deceive people. A typical Yoruba man, I know, will look at available facts objectively and make decision without resulting to identity politics and tribalism.
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by forgiveness: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2018
jmaine:

Igbos are trying to make this tribal but here you are supporting the tribal OP post...

The Yorubas will vote for two detribalized Nigerians... And I am one of them...

Peter Obi that called ACN Yoruba party and applauded Arthur Eze for calling ACN amala party is detribalised? shocked angry grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by SarkinYarki: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2018
bamidelee:

you are an hypocrite stay somewhere and let's know where you belong to
omo Igbo radarada

Bamidele are you supposed to be in your shrine this morning ? Leave me ooooooo
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Firefire(m): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2018
ib0221:
I enjoin all to vote whoever they like. Moreover, I don't know why some people will result to tribal identification to deceive people. A typical Yoruba man, I know, will look at available facts objectively and make decision without resulting to identity politics and tribalism.

Don’t mind those Iberiberised elements among we patriotic Omoluabis.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Enugupikin: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
was the country working under Jonathan when ibos voted en masse for him?
that was in the past, let us Atikulate brother

APC should also zone their VP slot to SE to divide the votes there
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 13, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fortunately this time North central would decide and SS would support their brother SE
that NC you're shouting isn't a lock down for pdp
use your brain
atiku is dead on arrival
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by EvilMetahuman: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2018
Enugupikin:

that was in the past, let us Atikulate brother

past my ass..

Get ready for more change.
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by jmaine: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2018
forgiveness:

Peter Obi that called ACN Yoruba party and applauded Arthur Eze for calling ACN amala party is detribalised? shocked angry grin

Yes he is... Wasn't ACN strictly a SW based party just like APGA is strictly a SE party..

Will you call APGA a national party when her structures and strength and majorly based in Eastern Nigeria?

Provide a link to the Arthur Eze angle.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Bamidele are you supposed to be in your shrine this morning ? Leave me ooooooo
the shrine you inherited
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Enugupikin: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
past my ass..

Get ready for more change.
Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by EvilMetahuman: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2018
kennedythacode:

Igbos will vote for anybody provided the person is not tribalistic and can build Nigeria.
right.. the way shagari built Nigeria, or tofa was going to build Nigeria..

Oh lemme guess, atiku the wanted fugitive and his tribalistic vp will build Nigeria? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teslim Folarin: Nigeria Needs True Federalism To Defeat Insecurity / The Black African Gene / James Ibori: British Government To Keep 95% Of Ibori's Loot:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.