Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. (8691 Views)

Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by CityNGR: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
With Peter Obi's VP choice.... I'd rather stick with Osinbajo.... Even though I don't like the lifeless one.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by CityNGR: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
I don't trust Obi. I trust Osinbajo. Despite the lifelessness in this government

19 Likes

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by CityNGR: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Can't work with an Igbo VP.... The memory of the activities of Kenneth Dike as UI VC is still fresh.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by lwise(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Im a Yoruba,I will vote Atiku/Obi

156 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by vanbonattel: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sinking ship grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by CityNGR: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
The memory of GEJ's SGF is also very fresh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by chiefolododo(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2018

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by CityNGR: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
lwise:
Never!! You are on your own

8 Likes

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Yorubas reject any party with Peter Obi on the ticket

In his first post-election interview, senator-elect and former Governor of Anambra State, Dr. Chris Ngige described the negative campaign waged against him by the trio of Gov. Peter Obi, Mrs. Dora Akunyili and APGA chairman, Mr. Victor Umeh as vicious and hypocritical. Dr. Ngige took exception at the attempt by Gov. Obi and Dora Akunyili to paint his party, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) as a Yoruba party.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/05/09/nigeria-newsday-exclusive-dora-akunyili-gov-peter-obi-are-hypocrites%E2%80%93-dr-chris-ngige

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Firefire(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
As a Yoruba man, I can NEVER vote for any useless Osunbade or Tinubu cronics called Progrethieves...

99 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by CityNGR: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
It will not happen. On Osinbajo we stand.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by CityNGR: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Firefire:
As a Yoruba man, I can NEVER vote for any useless Osunbade or Tinubu cronics called Progrethieves...
You are on your own sir! I can never ever vote for an Igbo.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Herdsmen: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Zombies in Southwest can vote for Osibanjo..while the real progressive..go with the real deal..

Atiku obi..
Better days are here..

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by lwise(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
CityNGR:
With Peter Obi's VP choice.... I'd rather stick with Osinbajo.... Even though I don't like the lifeless one.

You reason with your anus bro,if we keep shouting one Nigeria,it doesn't really matter where the VP comes from.So far they have something good to offer I will vote for them over and over again.Even when OBJ was the President,the South west didn't benefit anything from him.
Let's rise above sentiment,above ethnicity and move Nigeria forward.Bubu is not fit as a modern day president,he looks so confused all the time.Old cargoes around him are the ones running the govt on his behalf.We need a meaningful change.If we vote Atiku and he messed up,we kick him out again.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by CityNGR: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Herdsmen:
Zombies in Southwest can vote for Osibanjo..while the real progressive..go with the real deal..

Atiku obi..
Better days are here..
Never...ever... will we vote for Igbo in the SW

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by CityNGR: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
lwise:

You reason with your anus bro,if we keep shouting one Nigeria,it doesn't really matter where the VP comes from.So far they have something good to offer I will vote for them over and over again.Even when OBJ was the President,the South west didn't benefit anything from him.
Let's rise above sentiment,above ethnicity and move Nigeria forward.Bubu is not fit as a modern day president,he looks so confused all the time.Old cargoes around him are the ones running the govt on his behalf.We need a meaningful change.If we vote Atiku and he messed up,we kick him out again.
No one Nigeria anywhere. Politics is about interests Obi cannot serve our interest in the SW!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by lwise(m): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
CityNGR:

No one Nigeria anywhere. Politics is about interests Obi cannot serve our interest in the SW!

Which interest ooo,which interest has Osunbade served.Please mention the interest.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Calers: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
I am igbo I will vote Buhari and Osinbajo

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
lwise:

Which interest ooo,which interest has Osunbade served.Please mention the interest.

Peter Obi in the past has written to the FG lambasting Lagos and Yorubas when the issue of deportation came up

Peter Obi has told his people in Anambra in an election not to vote Ngige because he was from a Yoruba party while Arthur Eze supported him by saying Ngige joined Amala people

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Mynd44: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
The OP is an Atiki supporter, what changed?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Herdsmen: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
CityNGR:

Never...ever... will we vote for Igbo in the SW

No body the beg oga..

Go vote Osibanjo.

We go vote Atiku..

Las las na person go win..but no be buhari..

Me know say SW votes is divided already.

Na you go still come here call am being sophisticated..

Abi political guru..

Na so Peter take chop Vice..

Better days are here..

Strong economy.. investors everywhere..

Jobs. Haba..

Atiku get sense die..

APC go soon field okonjo iweala..now..

Your brain go just reposition..

U never see something

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by eleojo23: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
OP, that is your personal problem.

Your vote is only 1 out of millions...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by lwise(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Peter Obi in the past has written to the FG lambasting Lagos and Yorubas when the issue of deportation came up

Peter Obi has told his people in Anambra in an election not to vote Ngige because he was from a Yoruba party while Arthur Eze supported him by saying Ngige joined Amala people

That's politics for you,if you were in his shoes,you will do worse

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Herdsmen: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Another propaganda from Muslims of west..
Oga

Bring evidence of the poo you said or shut that thing..

Wetin dey smell here sef?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
lwise:

That's politics for you,if you were in his shoes,you will do worse

And we the people of the Southwest dont forget we will pay back the politics with our own politics

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Ayed44: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
CityNGR:
Can't work with an Igbo VP.... The memory of the activities of Kenneth Dike as UI VC is still fresh.
u cannot work with igbo president, u cannot work with igbo vice president but yet u want d igbos to remain in one nigeria.

What kind of useless country is this nigeria sef?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by odiks: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Simple and short

1 Like

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by gurnam: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
We are looking at these numbers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by Ayed44: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

And we the people of the Southwest dont forget we will pay back the politics with our own politics
speak for ur lone self. U cannot speak for d people of south west.

12 Likes

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by front4line: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
lwise:

If you like vote for Mugabe your palaver.

Buhari 2023
Any one with sympathy for PDP n 16 years of locust can fo ri so gi.
Ko kan aye.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. by eleojo23: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
gurnam:
We are looking at these numbers

That south west number includes some people from other states too na especially when you consider Lagos where you have people from all over the country.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Can Accuse Osinbajo Of Anything But Not Corruption - By Fredrick Nwabufo / I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! / Buhari Only Called For Free Fair Elections, Not Bloodshed – Nnamani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.