Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Actress Orjikalu Diane Chinenye Featured With Genevieve , RMD In New Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Orjikalu Diane Chinenye Featured With Genevieve , RMD In New Movie (568 Views)

Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji / Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts / Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Orjikalu Diane Chinenye Featured With Genevieve , RMD In New Movie by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Actress Orjikalu Diane Chinenye Featured With Genevieve, RMD And Ini Edo In New Movie

Gospel artiste Orjikalu Diane Chinenye has added a new feather to her cap by debuting into Nollywood with a superlative performance in a new movie titled "WIDOWS LOVE" The movie accommodated Some of Nollywood’s finest like RMD, Diane Orjilalu, Genevieve Nnaji, Okpeke Veronica Funi. Omoni Oboli,Chika Ike, Oge Okoye, James Patience Ufedoeyonojo and Ruth Kadiri and host of others

Produced by and Marketed by Okpeke Monday Mario, written and directed by Uche Akwari and "WIDOWS LOVE" is currently in its production stages, having completed only the preview copy

“We are here to make a film that will make a difference and will inspire other filmmakers to perfection. The movie is about everyday life of a widow who lost her husband at a very early stage of their marriage and also being a new mom at that point was a difficult thing any woman can take, and in those difficulties running from pillar to post searching for helpers who can help her pay her children's school fees and house rent, only to keep falling into the hands of her husbands friends who wants to take an advantage of her situation and sleep with her because she is still young and succulent. It was a terrible situation as things keeps going from bad to worst, and her husbands family were not helping matter as well, but through prayers and resilience, she was able to achieve her goals.

It was an image result for ORJIKALU DIANE CHINENYE , Okpeke Veronica Funi and others stars in ‘ "WIDOWS LOVE"
“I feel honored having these talents as part of the production. I also believe they haven’t been explored the way they should be and that is one of the reasons we are making the film. I believe "WIDOWS LOVE" will stand out,” Okpeke Monday Mario who is the producer and Marketer stated.

"WIDOWS LOVE", as told by the director, Uche Akwari is a story filled with passion and dreams towards achieving set up goals as well as changing human perception towards life situation of some widows.

“Usually, I do not like to blow my trumpet, on the contrary, I’m a very flexible actress and I’m a tool of any director. I’m very eager and excited to see what the director will bring out of me. I’m not metal, I’m not wood so whatever he wants, I hope I can bring it out,” said Veronica Okpeke.
The DOP (director of Photograph ) is none other than the magic finger himself, Robert Peters...WHAT OUT FOR THIS MOVIE

https://www.udokajane.com/2018/10/music-and-movie-star-actress-orjikalu.html

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Rate This Dance From Simi, Yemi Alade & Tiwasavage ( Pics,vid) / Kanye West Leaked My Secrets - Drake / Corper Gets Engaged During Her Passing Out Parade In Ebonyi State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.