Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos (49216 Views)

RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Mistadora01(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
dingbang:
Suffering will come to and end one day.

And overtyy
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by adisabarber(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lucifer66:

Witches don't exist, Stop living in a fairy tale world.

Ok.
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Cyriloha(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Osagyefo98:
The problem is...is the woman a witch?

Define witch ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by ashjay001(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A woman simply identified as Maria, was banished from her community in Delta state after being accused of witchcraft by her own people.

According to reports, the woman was impregnated while helpless on the streets of Isselle Uku, in Delta State of Nigeria. Her hair was also set on fire by some persons but she survived. 

It was gathered that Maria was delivered of a baby girl three weeks ago and has been nurturing her baby right in the slum, without food or shelter.

Great Saints Orphanage has taken custody of the homeless woman and her baby identified as Miracle.

The woman has well been taken care of and her baby, getting the necessary care needed. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/woman-banished-from-community-over-witchcraft-gives-birth-on-the-road.html

The 3rd picture shasad

Just to appear in d pic, he's almost dicking her faceangry
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by 12345baba(m): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dpharisee:
How come Witchcraft is not found in places like Lekki, Asokoro, Maitama, Shell Camp, Banana Island only in slums angry angry
ajebo witchcraft get immunity
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thank God for her
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for the king gesture of those good Nigerians. Please where is that orphanage home located?
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Splasshhh(f): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Please see my signature
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by JuanDeDios: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
adisabarber:

I used to think this way until a perfectly normal woman started confessing right in front of all of us present. The next day her skin started peeling off like a fire victim. She never recovered till she died. She kept begging for forgiveness. She did not walk into our neighborhood, she lived there for more than 25 years before this incident and she had no history of mental illness. She wven mentioned her coven members and most of them ended up in similar circumstances.
How much of this did you personally verify? For example, saying she did not walk into your community is something people older than you said and you believed. Even the confession, you may not have been there personally the day she made it.

The FBI has dealt with cases of people who confessed to a crime they did not commit. Now, think of a village setting where a mentally ill old woman is being encouraged to confess that she is a witch and she goes on to admit it and mention some random people as her co-witches. Of course, the villagers will believe her and also make the lives of those she "confessed" miserable. Note that my post is not an opinion on whether witches exist or not - I'm just saying that these confessions prove nothing of themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Shithole.....This is the country leading Africa cheesy grin grin
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by noeloge82(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Those things are written for entertainment and should not guide you either way as to the existence of "witchcraft". Note that my post is not a comment on whether witchcraft is real or not.

So u think they don't know it exist
What of medium that communicate between d dead and living they are pure native doctors are they also written the simple truth is that dark forces are real but how to identify them is another thing
Although they are written for pure entertainment but I have watched their medium perform, I have seen real hunted houses and many horror things in real life not movies
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
adisabarber:

I used to think this way until a perfectly normal woman started confessing right in front of all of us present. The next day her skin started peeling off like a fire victim. She never recovered till she died. She kept begging for forgiveness. She did not walk into our neighborhood, she lived there for more than 25 years before this incident and she had no history of mental illness. She wven mentioned her coven members and most of them ended up in similar circumstances.
Dude. That must've bee so.e good shít. Abeg link me up with your supplier nah
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dpharisee:
How come Witchcraft is not found in places like Lekki, Asokoro, Maitama, Shell Camp, Banana Island only in slums angry angry
Dont mind them. If by chance one rich relative somehow identified her story go change.
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by uuzba(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Osagyefo98:
The problem is...is the woman a witch?

Then problem is who is the bastard that saw her on the road and impregnated her, DESPITE she is a witch?
F***ing idi0t man.
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by blowjob: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
BLACKS ARE WICKED...WELL GOD BLESS PMB.

1 Like

Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lucifer66:

Pls, do me a favor by visiting Irun Akoko in Ondo state... go to the market and shout " there is no witches in this town "...Abeg make you shout in Yoruba language so dem go fit hear you... come back to tell us about your findings later. Biko

1 Like

Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Triangles1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Even if she's a witch they have no right to treat her like that, they should chase the spirit not the body.
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by sonnie10: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
updatechange:
Igbos and witchcraft cheesy

Read this book; The fusion of the world. It will open your eyes to the belief system in the Old shongi region which includes Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Olodo24: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
accused of being a witch and man still give am belle. this humiliation is too much
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by cardoctor(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nigeria. Hmmmmm
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by tfelicityk(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Na who come sleep with her then? People with their thinking...
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by linearity: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dpharisee:

...and it so happens that, only the very poor, helpless and powerless in society can be witches or wizards.
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by SaintAY(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
saying there is no witch, is like saying the devil doesnt exist.... Abeg i no talk say d woman na witch oooo
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by wizod(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
God will indeed punish some people
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by ariesbull: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Backward people ... irrespective of their oil
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by valentinos22(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lucifer66:

my dear I used to think like this...to an extent that no body's situation could convince me.
because of this statement alone i would suggest you start drawing closer to God Almighty....
our forefathers would say experience is the best teacher
I am pleased to announce to you that in contemporary times, experience are now for fools....
why subject ones self to experience when there is a very rich history for same scenario......

1 Like

Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by econo88(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
year 2018.. there are still believers that witches exist shocked

Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
noeloge82:
Black magic, it exists but d question is what did she do to be labelled a witch, but for black magic it's real even oyibo man knows after all who is Hary potter or Merlin and d native doctors called medium

Yea it’s real like, Dracula, Vampires, Zombies, Werewolves, shape shifters, Superman etc. All written by oyibo men, so they all exist too.

1 Like

Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by TinyHacker: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
adisabarber:

Una don start again
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by factwriter(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
noeloge82:
Black magic, it exists but d question is what did she do to be labelled a witch, but for black magic it's real even oyibo man knows after all who is Hary potter or Merlin and d native doctors called medium

Black magic ko, Red magic ni.

Remain there with your Black Magic philosophy while the rest of the world moves steadily ahead and away through progressive and analytical thinking.
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by D1zion: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Only a witch or wizard that can identify one. So all the people that lebeld her witch are all witches & wizards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. / My Fiancee Can't Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.