Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,830 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos (49220 Views)

RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by gladisa7: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
witchcraft che na person 4k d witchcraft give am belle?
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Nnamdinaija(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lucifer66:

Witches don't exist, Stop living in a fairy tale world.
A small girl of 10 years living as a house help in our neighbor's house inside our compound when I was 12 years old confessed being a member of the occult kingdom during a prayer battle by the members of Catholic charismatic.

During the prayer in her Master's parlour, she rushed out from her room to the parlour and started screaming, yelling, crying and wriggling on the parlour floor in pains and agony pleading to the prayer warriors charismatic to stop that fire is burning her all over her body. She promised to confess if they stop the prayer.

So she confessed all the evil she has done to the man, how she sacrificed their dead 2 years old first daughter to their occult kingdom and how she has already donated the blood of their remaining child scheduled for sacrifice in a month to come and she also called out the names of many of other children living in our street and also children in my primary school she initiated by giving them something to eat and how those children also sacrificed their little brothers and sisters to the occult kingdom.

I was there while she confessed and I thanked God she couldn't initiate me or any of my siblings as we have eaten a lot from her hands and also from the hands of some of the children she initiated who are also our friends and live in our street and also attend our school.

One of the children she initiated, a boy, is my classmate and friend sitting next to me in class and lives in my street. His siblings were also initiated.

The reason why they couldn't initiate me and my siblings was because my mother was very prayerful and makes sure she engages us in her prayers every morning before we leave for school. My mom also ties sacramental medal bearing the crucifix round our neck.

After she confessed, I then remembered the day I was playing with her and suddenly she held me in what I will call an erotic engagement and she was caressing and kissing me, though I don't know anything about sex then, but I was aroused and only kissed back since I know only about kissing and she is yellow in complexion and beautiful, then she held my crucifix medal and pulled at it and at that instant as if she was electrified, her eyes glowing and glazing like fire, she quickly released her hold on my medal, moved backward and started crying and also hitting and blistering me with her nails at the same time as if I did something wrong to her or hurt her. I left her immediately in horror.

I know why she came for me instead of my siblings, it's cos I'm older than my siblings except for my elder brother who was living in the seminary school then. Once she gets me, I will then get my siblings for her but God never abandoned us.

So bro, I'm telling a real life story about witches and the occult kingdom. I never believed in the existence of things like that till I experienced it.
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
So she is a witch but someone managed to get her pregnant? I thought that people have been liberated from this kinda Achaic believes, Is her newborn a witch too?

Some Africans are so barbaric, Ignorant and Foolish!

1 Like

Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nnamdinaija:

A small girl of 10 years living as a house help in our neighbor's house inside our compound when I was 12 years old confessed being a member of the occult kingdom during a prayer battle by the members of Catholic charismatic.

During the prayer in her Master's parlour, she rushed out from her room to the parlour and started screaming, yelling, crying and wriggling on the parlour floor in pains and agony pleading to the prayer warriors charismatic to stop that fire is burning her all over her body. She promised to confess if they stop the prayer.

So she confessed all the evil she has done to the man, how she sacrificed their dead 2 years old first daughter to their occult kingdom and how she has already donated the blood of their remaining child scheduled for sacrifice in a month to come and she also called out the names of many of other children living in our street and also children in my primary school she initiated by giving them something to eat and how those children also sacrificed their little brothers and sisters to the occult kingdom.

I was there while she confessed and I thanked God she couldn't initiate me or any of my siblings as we have eaten a lot from her hands and also from the hands of some of the children she initiated who are also our friends and live in our street and also attend our school.

One of the children she initiated, a boy, is my classmate and friend sitting next to me in class and lives in my street. His siblings were also initiated.

The reason why they couldn't initiate me and my siblings was because my mother was very prayerful and makes sure she engages us in her prayers every morning before we leave for school. My mom also ties sacramental medal bearing the crucifix round our neck.

After she confessed, I then remembered the day I was playing with her and suddenly she held me in what I will call an erotic engagement and she was caressing and kissing me, though I don't know anything about sex then, but I was aroused and only kissed back since I know only about kissing and she is yellow in complexion and beautiful, then she held my crucifix medal and pulled at it and at that instant as if she was electrified, her eyes glowing and glazing like fire, she quickly released her hold on my medal, moved backward and started crying and also hitting and blistering me with her nails at the same time as if I did something wrong to her or hurt her. I left her immediately in horror.

I know why she came for me instead of my siblings, it's cos I'm older than my siblings except for my elder brother who was living in the seminary school then. Once she gets me, I will then get my siblings for her but God never abandoned us.

So bro, I'm telling a real life story about witches and the occult kingdom. I never believed in the existence of things like that till I experienced it.
Absolute bullshiit! bla bla bla bla bla bla!! mate it was all in your imagination. Besides how can we confirm this your long epistle of fairytale? grin

have you ever heard of mental illness or bipolar?
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cyriloha:

Define witch ?
Good question
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Arthurity1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Aden777:
Naija... Which way?
which way Nigeria? When we go get sense and stop to dey watch african magic?
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
noeloge82:
Black magic, it exists but d question is what did she do to be labelled a witch, but for black magic it's real even oyibo man knows after all who is Hary potter or Merlin and d native doctors called medium
grin grin grin grin Rubbish! Harry porter was a movie..

Mate i have met harry porter ( Daniel Ratcliff) and he is Definitely a wizard or witch grin grin grin

Witches doesn't exist.
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Premiumwriter: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
made4naijamusic:

A Woman Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man In Broad Daylight Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/a-woman-caught-having-sex-with-a-mad-man-in-broad-daylight-video/
so we should watch the woman

You must really think we are mad too
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Lucifer66(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nnamdinaija:

It's obvious she has a physiological problem,again witches don't exist. What she did were with her bare, human hands not some supernatural power. There's no proof
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Lucifer66(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
valentinos22:

my dear I used to think like this...to an extent that no body's situation could convince me.
because of this statement alone i would suggest you start drawing closer to God Almighty....
our forefathers would say experience is the best teacher
I am pleased to announce to you that in contemporary times, experience are now for fools....
why subject ones self to experience when there is a very rich history for same scenario......
There's no proof of witches, Show me real evidence and I will believe.
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Lucifer66(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
xoxo001:

Pls, do me a favor by visiting Irun Akoko in Ondo state... go to the market and shout " there is no witches in this town "...Abeg make you shout in Yoruba language so dem go fit hear you... come back to tell us about your findings later. Biko
Am not going to risk my life by shouting that out in front of some mad villagers. It's like say Allah is a lie at the north.
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Pataricatering(f): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
You actually believe mediums communicate with dead people ? Lol
noeloge82:

So u think they don't know it exist
What of medium that communicate between d dead and living they are pure native doctors are they also written the simple truth is that dark forces are real but how to identify them is another thing
Although they are written for pure entertainment but I have watched their medium perform, I have seen real hunted houses and many horror things in real life not movies
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Pataricatering(f): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
The very fact that people like you believe witches exist is why people will continue lynching and maiming the vulnerable , old women and kids !
Triangles1:
Even if she's a witch they have no right to treat her like that, they should chase the spirit not the body.
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Godmother(f): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Osagyefo98:
The problem is...is the woman a witch?

It takes a witch to know a witch so those that called her one should go and check themselves.

1 Like

Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A woman simply identified as Maria, was banished from her community in Delta state after being accused of witchcraft by her own people.

According to reports, the woman was impregnated while helpless on the streets of Isselle Uku, in Delta State of Nigeria. Her hair was also set on fire by some persons but she survived. 

It was gathered that Maria was delivered of a baby girl three weeks ago and has been nurturing her baby right in the slum, without food or shelter.

Great Saints Orphanage has taken custody of the homeless woman and her baby identified as Miracle.

The woman has well been taken care of and her baby, getting the necessary care needed. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/woman-banished-from-community-over-witchcraft-gives-birth-on-the-road.html
pls GOD i will ask you this in heaven, i don't want you to forgive any soul connected to the travails of this woman!
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by masqot(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
in this dispensation?
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by GAPPLE: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Let's settle the argument by believing witchcrafts don't exist, but village people do..
Lool!..
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by chinasap2018(f): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
How Them Take Know She Be Witch
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by AllsufficientGod: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dpharisee:
How come witches and Witchcraft are not found in places like Lekki, Asokoro, Maitama, Shell Camp, Banana Island only in poverty stricken slums, perhaps witches abhor constant electricity, clean running water, plenty money in the account, Ferrari and G-Wagons angry angry

Because witches no dey like better thing. So they don't live in fine places like the ones you mentioned. Have I answered your question?
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dpharisee:
How come witches and Witchcraft are not found in places like Lekki, Asokoro, Maitama, Shell Camp, Banana Island only in poverty stricken slums, perhaps witches abhor constant electricity, clean running water, plenty money in the account, Ferrari and G-Wagons angry angry
This alone will tell u that poverty does more harm than good & if u should gather her accusers together i swear they will have no single tangible proof to their claims.. Poverty is a sin & mental poverty is the real witchcraft..

Mind u i am not saying there aren't dark forces in existence, there are but this woman is probably a victim of circumstances. Even she is a witch this isn't how she can be delivered of it.
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by LordReed(m): 6:07am On Oct 13, 2018
Funny how the rich are never banished for witchcraft only the poor. What a sad tale.
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by frozen70(f): 6:19am On Oct 13, 2018
I still wander what the young woman did to be called a witch

Now that infant is suffering from one person's decisions to make life meaning less

The person that pregnanted her is bigger witch
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by echodrum(m): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2018
Osagyefo98:
the problem is, is your brian correct? What is witch? Can you explain to us how it is done?
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 13, 2018
Lucifer66:
Witches don't exist, Stop living in a fairy tale world.
witch go soon do u strong thing. be there forming something I no no
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by ajebuter(f): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2018
When are we going to leave this ' witch , wizard and village people ' mentality behind?

The world has progressed beyond this barbarity for goodness sake!

This is really costing Africa a lot..

No wonder we are not moving ...
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Lucifer66(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2018
fakeprophet:

witch go soon do u strong thing. be there forming something I no no
Be lying to yourself.
It's the only African belief.
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by walteriyke: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2018
What a country
Re: Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Osagyefo98:

The problem is ...how do we know a witch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. / My Fiancee Can't Have Sex / Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.